Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I know, it's quite odd for this thread to be so dead. Everyone must be having very exciting wknds.

If you have 3 hrs sleep befor you took your temp but you wouldnt of had 3 hrs if you took it at athe same time i would put in the late temp and just make noite of it.

How is every one else?
Any one due to test in the next few days?

Just ordered some Vitex.

Should be here after Thanksgiving.

Still no :af: , CD 77, so if she doesn't rear her ugly head by the time I get the vitex, I'll take a HPT, just to be sure...:coffee:

Still, here's to hoping I can get regulated. :thumbup:

Oh you poor thing! Cd77. How do you cope? Hope it comes so you can get some clarity.

mybabyluv I agree with you about the thread being dead. There had been times when missing one day here will mean you have to read about 5 whole pages but it seems people are moving on.

rin I feel for you. I'm complaining on my cd37 and of course I never thought about anybody but myself. So sorry hun! It's a good idea to test again, I agree.

Afm I'm 9dpo today I think and waiting for Saturday when af will arrive so that I can move on into the next cycle. I'm planning to use soy for the last time whether I get my bfp or not but I'd like to buy a different brand. Maybe I'll get them from Boots or Holland & Barrett instead of the Tesco's one. I'll also go for cd2-7 instead of 3-7 like last time.

X

I was stalking this thread over the weekend, but never had a chance to post anything.

I am 11dpo, I think, and I tested and got a bfn, which doesnt surprise me. I convinced myself that my body doesnt want me to get pregnant. I figured AF will come tomorrow, but my temp is still pretty high today so my lp may be a little longer this cycle :happydance: or I may not have O'd on cd 15. :shrug: I just want this cycle from hell to be over. :dohh: I hope I have a bfp or af in the next few days bc this is getting too stressful.

Since I have taken soy for 3 cycles, should I stop or would it be ok to take it again? I dont know what to do bc I know I should stop, but I'm afraid if I do I wont O at all on my own. :shrug:

autigers I think we shouldn't take if for more than 3 cycles in a row. I know how you feel about your cycle being long again and you never know. Maybe soy has regulated your body and it may be possible for you to O early on your own. Unless you stop you won't be able to tell I'm afraid. Taking a break I think may make soy more effective as your body isn't getting use to it.
Also I don't know up to what extent stimulating our ovaries every cycle may make matters worse. Sorry I'm not much help.

Autigers - I just had a look at your chart, tbh I think that if you didn't have the +ve opk result there, that FF would move your crosshairs to CD19 as theres a much clearer thermal shift there and the temp rise is sustained. It's a pain because it'd mean you're not as close to the end of the 2ww, but it's better that that thinking you're late when you're not and getting your hopes up.

Madrid - It's ok, I'll probably just stop for one cycle and see what happens. I really dont want to hurt my chances of ttc later on.

ickle pand - I'm starting to think the same thing. I'm just going to remove my + opk and see what it does. I know I have had to O bc my temp wouldnt rise like that if I was having an anovulatory cycle, but I may be wrong. :shrug: If I am only 7 dpo, then that would totally explain all the bfn's I'm getting. :dohh:

Autigers~ I agree that you ov'd on cd 19 not 15 as your temps have stayed up. If so you will only be 7DPo and way to early to test good luck i really hope this month is for you

Autigers, did you BD around CD19? I'm 7DPO too.... O on CD19 does look more likely, weird about the negative OPKs leading up to it though.. :shrug:

I just removed my + opk and it is now saying I o'd on cd 13, which it said before I put in the the + opk. I'm so over this cycle. I'm ready to start fresh. :cry: This is getting too stressful. Luckily for me I'm starting to feel like AF is on her way, so maybe I will get some answers soon.

AF :(

On to cycle #7 sec on SOY for me going to do CD 2-6 (120,160,200,200,200) this time

autigers, I agree w/ tmr, the CM that you entered is probably what's making it say that.. Are you sure you didn't have any fertile CM around CD19?

Do you know looking afgane it could even of been cd 17 with a fallback temp at 19

^^and the positive OPK on CD15 would make more sense if that was the case TMR!

Wow, :wacko: sorry autigers :hugs:

WTH. I removed all the fertile cm and it moved O to cd 23. I know that is definitely not possible. I dont know what else to do. I've bd on cd 15,16, and 19, so if I o'd on cd 17 or 19 hopefully I caught an egg, but the only thing is I haven't had any fertile cm since a little on cd 15, it's pretty much stayed creamy and the last couple of days I've had a lot more than normal (sorry tmi). So I dont know what to think. :wacko: AF showing up at this point will be a welcomed relief. I guess being sick and taking medicine this cycle messed everything up. :shrug:

mirena so sorry about af!!

autigers your chart seems a bit complicated. Glad they are helping you with it!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->