Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I just saw a note I had under cd16 and i think I might have had another + opk then, but it now looks -. If I did have another + opk, that would definitely move o to cd 17, but then I would have dashed crosshairs. So maybe I am somewhere between 7-11dpo, I hope. I swear everything seems to be complicated for me here lately, so my chart being complicated too doesnt surprise me. :haha:

autigers, I wonder if you take out the CD19 temp & remove the CM on CD 12-14, what would happen?

I tried that and it still says O occurred on cd 15. The only way it moves to cd 17 is if I put in a positive opk for cd 16, but I cannot remember if the opk I got was a definite +.

Autigers I can't see your chart but from what you've said and what I was reading last night, tmr might have something with the fallback rise. I'm hoping that's what I had too. I put in my higher temp so ff gave me crosshairs, but I know I can be either 1dpo or 4dpo. This is my 3rd cycle too using soy and I plan to take a break from it after this. Give my ovaries a rest. I hope we both get our bfps so taking si won't even have to be an issue.

I'm guessing I am either 9 or 11 dpo, so I hope I get a bfp soon, but I have felt like AF is just around the corner all day long, but anything at this point is fine with me. GL to you!!

I just saw a note I had under cd16 and i think I might have had another + opk then, but it now looks -. If I did have another + opk, that would definitely move o to cd 17, but then I would have dashed crosshairs. So maybe I am somewhere between 7-11dpo, I hope. I swear everything seems to be complicated for me here lately, so my chart being complicated too doesnt surprise me. :haha:

If it moves it to cd17 and gives you dashed crosshairs it is because of your cm if you put in ewcm for that day it wouldnt be dashed crosshairs or take all your cm out

Well I took my last dose of soy yesterday so now I'm just waiting for my CBFM to start asking for sticks. I'm doing my own version of SMEP this cycle. Once I get a High reading, we'll :sex: every second day and then on both peak days and the high after that, so I'm going that's enough.

Feel like we're throwing everything at this cycle so I just hope it pays off. This is my last chance to get a BFP before what would've been my due date which is I'm so motivated.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

Good luck ickle!!!

Autigers I'm just like you 10dpo and I feel as if af could land any time. I've been having cramps for two days now so I didn't even bother testing today. I know it's going to be a bfn. Even my temp drop.
Maybe next cycle eh?

X

tmr - FF did give me regular crosshairs for cd 17 if I added a +opk for cd 16 and added fertile cm, but I'm not positive I got 2 + opks, so I just left my chart the way it was.

ickle pand - GL!!!

Madrid - However many dpo I am, I'm guessing it doesn't matter bc my temp dropped this morning and I got another bfn. So I am hoping AF will be here in the next few days. If not I am calling my doctor and telling them I want something to jump start AF bc I am not waiting any longer bc I would love a chance at getting a nice Christmas surprise. With the way my body treats me, I probably wont get one. :( I really didnt want to have to go see my doctor if I didnt get pregnant this cycle, :dohh: but I guess its probably the best thing in order for me to get pregnant, I hope.

I was getting excited cause my temps were slowly rising and then I got a dip this morning :( Only 8dpo, but I'm not feeling very hopeful. ugh

That sucks, but maybe it is just a random temp drop. :hugs: Try to stay positive and hopefully your temp will go back up tomorrow. Fx'd for you!!

Madrid~ I hope your temp droping was just a 1 off and it gose back up.

Autigers~ This cycle has been hell for you i really hope you get your Xmas BFP.

FlorideGirl~ It may be IP dip i got IP on 8 dpo my temps don't drop but my chart went tri the day after good luck

Thanks girls but if I've been having cramps for 2 days I don't think it's gonna happen this month.
X

tmr - This has been one hell of a cycle for me. I hope I get a Christmas BFP too, if AF shows.

Madrid - I dont think it's gonna happen for me this month either, but the only weird thing for me is I haven't had any cramps in several days and I usually get them when it is time for AF to show. :shrug: I've had twinges off and on, but nothing like AF cramps. I dont know what to think bc I got that bfn with fmu and my temp is lower today, so I figured AF would show, but who knows. :shrug: Maybe the lower temp and cramps is due to implantation. Fx'd for you!!

I really don't think so. It's more like my body getting ready for af. I think I've heard of people saying that when you use vitex your af comes stronger than usual so I guess that must be the reason. Can't remember from previous pregnancies but I can remember the last one and I had cramps only one day around 7dpo and that was it. I got my faint bfp 9dpo and a darker one the following day at 10dpo. I know that if I was pregnant it'd show in a test already. That's why I'm giving up this month.

X

Sorry to hear that. :hugs: If AF comes for both of us, maybe it means we will get our Christmas miracles.

The last day I had bad cramps was either 4 or 6 dpo, so I really dont know if AF is on her way or not, but I definitely know I am not pregnant bc of all the bfns.:cry:

At least we have each other to share our new cycle. We may get af or our bfp's the same day!!

That is true. I swear if I had never joined this site, I would probably be going insane right about now having no one to talk to bc DH doesnt want to talk about ttc, the only thing he wants to hear is when will I be knocked up.:roll:

:friends:

They are a bit like that, or at least mine too. He doesn't want to know at all. Even with my last pregnancy he was telling me he didn't want to get his hopes up straight away because of the previous mc. Then unfortunately, I mc again.

That is why my DH doesnt want to hear anything bc when I found out I was pregnant back in April we both were so excited, then I had the chemical and it killed us both. Since then, he immediately ignores me when I even mention anything about ttc. So asking to bd is like talking to a wall. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->