Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I was getting excited cause my temps were slowly rising and then I got a dip this morning :( Only 8dpo, but I'm not feeling very hopeful. ugh

That's a teeny tiny dip - definitely nothing to worry about. You only need to worry if it dips below the coverline and stays low. There's a chance that it could be an implantation dip. It's still early days :)

well my DR just called me & said my progesterone is too low & I never O'd, she said that if I did O, it was a really weak O & not to expect to be pregnant this cycle :cry:

I'm so sorry florida! Will you have another go with clomid? If that's the case best of luck for the cycle. Sending tons of baby dust your way.

X

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Yeah, they told me 2 more go's at 50mg, then they'd consider upping the dosage to 100mg

Florida I'm sorry. That sucks. I know you are disappointed but at least you know not to expect anything. Who knows, maybe you will get a surprise! It really like you O'd. Now I'm worried that the same thing may be happening to me. Temp isn't going up. Still above coverline but have yet to have any post O symptoms.

Florida~ Are you sure you ov'd on cd 14? If it wasnt that day and it was after may be the bloods is wrong or low because it was a day or 2 early?

How is every 1 else getting on?
every one ready for Xmas? i am almost ready just need to find thing for DH but i feel so sick i can't move much so putting on weight and not very happy with that lol I can't eat perper food and only realy want sweet things. I already put on a stone and a bit TTC and now none of my pants are fitting good times lol

CBFM asked for a stick this morning and I got a high so our version of SMEP starts today! I'm so happy even though I got pee everywhere when I POAS lol!

Ooooh good stuff Ickle! I took my last dose yesterday so waiting to see what's gonna happen. I've had a few twinges but nothing significant yet. I'm really hoping for a nice ripe egg!

Florida~ Are you sure you ov'd on cd 14? If it wasnt that day and it was after may be the bloods is wrong or low because it was a day or 2 early?

How is every 1 else getting on?
every one ready for Xmas? i am almost ready just need to find thing for DH but i feel so sick i can't move much so putting on weight and not very happy with that lol I can't eat perper food and only realy want sweet things. I already put on a stone and a bit TTC and now none of my pants are fitting good times lol

tmr, I O'd CD 14 or 15, but the 1 day wouldn't make that big of a difference.. I think I need to start Clomid later in my cycle, 5-9, instead of 2-6.. I think doing it 2-6 made me O earlier than when my body was ready to O & that's why the egg was of a poor quality. I'm going to take it CD5-9 this next cycle, & even if I O on my normal CD20-21, there's a good chance I'll produce an egg w/ a better quality. I think anyway :shrug:

tmr - We definitely are ready for Christmas bc our tree is already up. :haha: The only thing we have left to do is buy a few more presents for some family then ourselves, but our LO is completely done, but the bad thing is all the wrapping I have to get done and how I have to distract my LO so she doesnt see the presents. :haha:

ickle & babyforme - GL!! Hope you catch those eggs!

Madrid - Sorry about the bfn :hugs: I didn't even bother to test bc I knew I would get a bfn again.

My temp dropped to my coverline this morning, so AF will be here today or tomorrow. I figured she'd show already bc when my temp drops, AF is usually shows a few hours later, but nothing yet. I'm just glad I might get a shot at a Christmas BFP, if AF comes bc with the way my cycle has been it wouldnt surprise me if she takes her time. :dohh:

OMG i told dh that i was putting the decs up next thurs the 1st and he said it was to early so i think he would have a fit if i put them up befor then lol.
Sorry your temp droped hope you get that xmas BFP

autigers, my temp dropped some more today to so I'll be right behind you. FXed for December BFPs for the both of us!

tmr - My DH is the opposite, he's the one that wanted to put the tree up, but if you mention him wanting it up so early he uses this excuse: "Oh, I just put it up for MJ, so she could enjoy it." :haha::roll:

Florida - I'm sorry this cycle wasnt it for you, but hopefully we both will get a December or Christmas BFP!! :hugs:

I can definitely tell AF is on her way bc I had some awful cramps earlier and now I feel constant pressure(which is very odd). I just hope my body isnt playing tricks on me. :dohh:

autigers and florida I'm joining you two for sure!! My bbs have started to hurt too so I can't wait for Saturday so that af arrives and I move on into my new soy cycle.

Have any of you used vitex before? Do you know if it may affect your lp length? I'm asking because even though af isn't due until saturday it feels it may come early for some reason.

X

You know what's funny Madrid, AF isn't due until next Monday for me, but I feel like it will be here within the next 2 days! I've very crampy and bloated..

I've heard of Vitex, but never used it xx

So why are you giving up so early florida?

Also I'm looking for a different brand of soy which is suitable for vegetarians. Any ideas in the uk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->