Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

wow congratulations florida hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx:happydance:

YOU ARE 100% knocked up Hun.

I heard my bubs for the 1st time this am i have beeing trying for a few weeks and then got feed up this morning and ended up finding it yay!

how brilliant is that so pleased for you florida girl lets hope we can all join you in 1st tri afm nothing to report cold sore got bigger lol my boobs only hurt now and again which is an improvment some months they are unbearable im still hving the odd twinge down below and in my ovary area so i deffo think the soy has helped ive bought a digi today early crimbo pressie so when af shows next month im doing cd 3 /7 and doing 3x160 2x200 theni can start to check for ovulation if it ever decides to return xx

Congrats floridagirl!!!! Merry xmas to you!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Madrid- yay for being 3dpo!! I hope there is a bfp and the end waiting for u! Xxx

Tmr- glad to u were able to hear your little bean today! :) what a wonderful sound it must be!!!

Mrsp- what dpo are u hun?? And let's hope u won't have any need to track ovulation next cycle! ;)

Sorry for posting so much ladies! I'm speechless right now! Didn't expect this!
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1221.jpg

Florida - You are definitely knocked up. :wohoo:

AFM - ](*,)I am feeling a little down this morning bc my temp dropped .4 degrees. :cry: I was staying so positive until I saw my temp. I am trying to give myself hope by telling myself it was bc I kept getting uncovered last night and I slept with mouth open some due to stuffy nose but it's not working. Only tomorrow's temp will tell.

Wow and the digi confirms it!!!!!!! That is so wonderful!!!! I know u must be on :cloud9:
Massive congrats again floridagirl!!!!!!

Autigers- I Agee with floridagirl, don't count yourself out yet!! You are still in the race, I'm sure that temp is going to spike back up tomorrow xxxxx

Babykiser - I am praying hard that it does. I keep imagining seeing a BFP in a week, I even looked at my +opk and told myself my pregnancy test would look like that too. :haha: I hope it works!!

Florida - I just compared my chart to yours and its pretty similar, I just hope it stays that way so I can get a BFP too. :D

Mrsp- what dpo are u hun?? And let's hope u won't have any need to track ovulation next cycle! ;)

hi xx well i had ewcm for the 1st time cd10 im currently cd 20 i tend not to get my hopes up im tired of seeing all those bfn :cry: i am more hopeful this cycle has i have definatly felt soy has made sumthing happen fxs all of us get those well deserved bfps soon xx

:flower: i hope this is it for u!!!! I think soy is amazing!! Glad you were able to notice it working!! Fx'd there is a bfp at the end of this waiting!! xxxx

hi xx well i had ewcm for the 1st time cd10 im currently cd 20 i tend not to get my hopes up im tired of seeing all those bfn :cry: i am more hopeful this cycle has i have definatly felt soy has made sumthing happen fxs all of us get those well deserved bfps soon xx

also my cycles are pretty irregular the last 1 was 58 days so i have no idea when to test i think i will leave it till after the new year i used to be 23/25 but then in august they went wacky x

floridagirl~ are you sure you are only 9DPo as your temp was high 2 days befor ff said you ov'd?

That was a fluke temp, I don't remember right now, but I think I had only had an hour or two of sleep and tempted anyone, that was a rough night of sleep for me. Also, I had really bad O pains on the 13th

You eather had IP early or you have 2 in there a big congrats Hun i realy hope it is a stick bean for you is this your 1st?

Congrats Florida! Best Xmas pressie ever!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months hun! xxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->