Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Autiger - fingers crossed for you hun! Hoping it's your cycle too!

I haven't tested again yet. I've been feeling offish and really thirsty lately but I'm scared of counting everything I feel as a symptom so I might wait a little longer...

Congratulations again florida!!! There's not doubt when you can read it!! I think tmr may be right and you may be wrong with the dates or have two. Wouldn't that be great??

Don't worry autigers! You are early still so I'm sure your temp will pick up tomorrow.

Babyforme :test::test::test:

well tonight i have started with the cramping and backache a sure sign that af is on her way i wont be too dissapointed to get af i was not in a million years expecting to be lucky 1st time on the + side it looks like the soy has put my cycle back to normal which i am pleased about so i can start the new year and draw a line under the last 1 and start a fresh one with a positive attitude thanx to all you lovely people and soy xx

I think is too early for af Julie. You were only O last week weren't you?

hi esther
i think so i had the ewcm on cd 10 im now cd 20 i did only have 21 day cycles for a long time so tomorrow would be day21 for me xx

Autiger - fingers crossed for you hun! Hoping it's your cycle too!

I haven't tested again yet. I've been feeling offish and really thirsty lately but I'm scared of counting everything I feel as a symptom so I might wait a little longer...

got my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

hi esther
i think so i had the ewcm on cd 10 im now cd 20 i did only have 21 day cycles for a long time so tomorrow would be day21 for me xx

Do you think it could be implantation this time as I was suggesting last week? It does fit in time

Hi ladies

Massive massive CONGRATULATIONS florida. I'm so happy for you.

Well I had a 10 day LP this month :cry: Af arrived properly on Wednesday morning. So going to start with my first soy cycle tomorrow. I have the Holland and Barrett ones. What do you recommend taking? x

babyforme - I hope this is your cycle. Fx'd for you. If I was you I would be testing like crazy. :haha:

Madrid - Thanks. I really hope it does.

mrsp - I hope it doesnt turn out to be af. Have you tested yet??

hi esther

Do you think it could be implantation this time as I was suggesting last week? It does fit in time
i really hope so that would be brill but im not getting my hopes up just yet this ttc has just about driven me insane lol every month i get every preggy symptom going and af shows up even when i was getting tests done at the docs and they told me i was still annulvatory i still beleived they were wrong and by some miracle i was pregnant but it does fit in with what you said last week so fx for this to be both our months xx

babyforme - I hope this is your cycle. Fx'd for you. If I was you I would be testing like crazy. :haha:

Madrid - Thanks. I really hope it does.

mrsp - I hope it doesnt turn out to be af. Have you tested yet??

hi autigers no not yet im only cd 20 and i dont know if i did ovulate has i dont chart or temp plus my last 2 cycle were crazy i had af sep then not till 17 nov then again 3rd dec im going to wait till new years day if af stays away xx

That sounds like a good idea. Hopefully you will get a bfp, if not, at least you know your cycles are getting better. Mine did while I was on soy. Now that I am off of it, my cycle is longer, but at least I o'd. GL to you!!

Madrid i think if I've deciphered this right then 23??

Soya Germ Isoflavones Concentrate (Soy Life™) 750mg
(standardised to contain 3% Isoflavone, 23mg and
3% Saponins, 23mg)
Typical Soya Isoflavone Composition:
Daidzin & Daidzein 12mg
Glycitin & Glycitein 7.0mg
Genistin & Genistein 2.5mg
Soya Saponins 23mg

If it's 23mg it's enough if you start with 2 capsules each day. Let me see how much soy is there in mine.

so 2 capsules from day 3-7? x

Meant to say my reading with Cara she said she could see me taking tablets and they will help get pregnant xx

It says 0.4mg per capsule. Are you sure yours say 23mg? It seems a lot!

Do you have the H&B ones?

I can't see any info apart from what i posted above. There's nothing else on the packet. x

3% isoflavone. I just read it again. Sorry.

You could do 1,2,3,4,4 capsules to start or other ladies do 3 capsules for the 5 days.

Are your cycle regular? If they are maybe is better the same every day. I'm afraid you have to try and see as we are all different & what works for me mayn't work for you.

You have to decide really.

No my cycles are all over the place just now though this one was shorter than the last. I'll give the 3 capsules for the 5 days a go I reckon and see how that goes.

Thank you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->