Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

That sounds like a good idea. Hopefully you will get a bfp, if not, at least you know your cycles are getting better. Mine did while I was on soy. Now that I am off of it, my cycle is longer, but at least I o'd. GL to you!!
did you not ovulate b4 soy like me i would be estatic just to ovulate then at least i am in with a chance i know age is not on my side but i have 9 facebook friends all over 42 pregnant i would love to be number 10 i know i have been blessed has i have 3 grown up children age 18 /20 /23 they were all conceived 1st time trying every 1 of them since i have been ttc i realise how much i took it for granted that it would be easy for me xx

For a few months I didn't O, but I think it was due to a chemical I had back in April. My daughter, who will be 4 in Feb, was conceived no problem. As soon as I was off bc I was knocked up but then again I was only 21 and was only on bc for a few months. I really wish it was that easy for #2, but it will be 2 years ttc New year's day. I had been on bc for 2 yrs before ttc #2. I honestly think the bc I was on messed up my system bad. So, I've got my fx'd that I will finally get my well deserved BFP in a week.

Morning all! How we doing today? Curiosity has gotten the best of me... I'll test today after all. I'm so nervous already...[-o<

Hi Ladies

First time Soy user and wondering if you can help……………………

Came off the pill in July and OV has gotten a day earlier each month. Last month OV on CD17.
Took soy from CD3-7 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, 160mg, 200mg.
This month we decided on a more relaxed approach and I wasn’t going to chart, but I have started charting LOL ( I couldn’t help myself).

Started getting EWCM from CD9 which is mega early for me! Did an OPK on CD12 which was starting to get near positive (but I only did 1).
And yesterday (CD13) I had quite strong OV pains and cervix was high & soft, which then returned to medium in the evening and OPK had faded from the previous day.
So after deciding I was probably OVing, me and OH DTD.

I was expecting a temp shift this morning but nothing. Used my CBFM and it is showing low and OPK was negative.

Now I haven’t missed OV else temps would have raised, but I don’t understand how I had all the signs of OVing yesterday, but no thermal shift.

Any ideas whats going on? Has this happened to any of you ladies in your experiences of Soy?

Welcome saffy!!
It may be that your body was gearing up for O but then stop. Just keep testing with opk's and you'll get your O later on in the cycle.

BabyForMe please tell us what happens with your test!!!

autigers, your chart looks good this morning.. FXed your temp keeps rising!

Saffy - It does sound like your body geared up for O, but it didnt happen. Mine has done that before, so just keep track of your temp and keep using opks and it will happen when your body is ready. GL!!

Babyforme - I've got my fx'd for you!!:dust:

AFM - My temp did come up some today:D but my problem is, I think I am getting sick. :( I woke up with a terrible sore throat and my voice is very scratchy. I have a cough, slightly runny nose and some body aches, so I believe I am getting a cold. I just hope I can fight this off before Christmas because I really do not want to be sick during the holidays. I just hope all this pain and all the problems I am having turn out to be worth it. I will know in 6 days, possibly 4:haha:, if I will get my bfp.

I knew the temp will go up today autigers!! Looking good for you!!

Babyforme~ Sorry it was- hope it was just because it was to soon.

madrid~ your temps look realy good hope this is it for you.

autigers~ your temps look good as well i think you will be getting your bfp this month. Hope you dont get ill for Xmas.

You are 9 wks already tmr! wow time flies!! I'm sure your bump will be showing very soon. :winkwink:

hi all i hope every 1 is doing good x fx for you autigers well i think i am surely out this month i still have the cramps were so bad in the night it woke me up and have been coming and going all day my boobs are starting to ache too a sure sign for me also ive been really snappy and moody today lol it looks like soy put my cycles back to normal im cd 21 today and i had 21 day cycles for a few years before i was anulvatory so its not all bad i dont think i ovulated on the dose i took so when af does start im taking 3x160 2x 200 then i can check for ovulation x

hi all i hope every 1 is doing good x fx for you autigers well i think i am surely out this month i still have the cramps were so bad in the night it woke me up and have been coming and going all day my boobs are starting to ache too a sure sign for me also ive been really snappy and moody today lol it looks like soy put my cycles back to normal im cd 21 today and i had 21 day cycles for a few years before i was anulvatory so its not all bad i dont think i ovulated on the dose i took so when af does start im taking 3x160 2x 200 then i can check for ovulation x
just a update i am now getting sharp pinching in my left ovary i wonder if im actually ovulating and not about to start af has i thought will have to wait it out i think x

Madrid~ Yes 9 weeks only 16 days untill i see my bubs. About my bub i have been showing sins i was 6 weeks i am BIG this time i can not fit in to any of my clothes so i have been in mat cloths for 3 ish weeks now I was hoping it was just bloting and it would go down but it seems to be getting bigger.

Mrsp~ I got realy bad cramps around o time they got so bad i was dubled over. I would bd so it covers it.

Only 1 more sleep untill santa comes. Rueben has been giddy sins he got up he can not wait but keeps telling Lucas he isn't getting any thing as he is a little rip. I so hope this next bubs is like Rueben i can not do another Lucas he is mAD! LOL

Madrid~ Yes 9 weeks only 16 days untill i see my bubs. About my bub i have been showing sins i was 6 weeks i am BIG this time i can not fit in to any of my clothes so i have been in mat cloths for 3 ish weeks now I was hoping it was just bloting and it would go down but it seems to be getting bigger.

Mrsp~ I got realy bad cramps around o time they got so bad i was dubled over. I would bd so it covers it.

Only 1 more sleep untill santa comes. Rueben has been giddy sins he got up he can not wait but keeps telling Lucas he isn't getting any thing as he is a little rip. I so hope this next bubs is like Rueben i can not do another Lucas he is mAD! LOL
hi traci its so weird i think my body has been trying to ovulate a few times this cycle we do bd every other day sometimes more lol so hopefully i am covered xx

hi traci its so weird i think my body has been trying to ovulate a few times this cycle we do bd every other day sometimes more lol so hopefully i am covered xx

merry christmas all xx well the only thing im opening is a box ov tampax lol the witch arrived full force cd 22:cry:

So sorry the wich got you.

HAPPY Xmas every one hope you had a good day with your loved 1s.

I had a very busy day starting at 6am i was shocked they didn't get up befor but happy they didn't i was a sleep by 9pm last night lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->