Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey Madrid!

Last night's OPK was lighter than the previous, but I think it was a bit diluted. So I do hope that I will get a positive in the next few days! More CM today but no EWCM. All creamy/lotiony.

I'm actually on CD15 today (I misspoke in my previous post) and takin my cd15 opk later tonight.

And YES - if I actually O at all, or O anytime before CD20, it will be my earliest O ever! Thanks to soy. So we shall see.

Mostly I'll just be happy if I O, no matter whether early or 'late'!! Madrid, what CD are you? Is this your first soy cycle?

Yes littleones this is my first cycle trying soy. I've always been a bit apprehensive about taking supplements and stuff but as this is all natural I'm giving it a go. :thumbup:

I think your O is getting closer and closer. You better get ready for action :haha: lol.

So far so good. I had my last dose today with 160mg. My kids looked at me at breakfast as if I'm mad :wacko: taking the 4 tablets. They know they're only vitamins but it's the amount that :shrug: them.

My headache is starting again but it could well be that I've spent all the morning studying (this is my little break time :happydance:).

Yesterday was my first day in diet mood. I've put on weight during my last pregnancy and I never managed to get rid of those extra pounds also because I was convinced I'll get pregnant sooner. As it hasn't happened & I don't know when it's gonna happen (I wish I knew!) I decided I'll get rid of the extra weight & I'm sure healthy eating will also help improve my chances. FX'd.

XX

Where are you all??? you've left me all alone :cry:

Hi all!!

I've finished with the soy yesterday and I started today with the Evening Primrose Oil & the folic acid.

Had a very busy day at work & my head feels like is going to explode. Uffffffff

Any news? Anybody?

X

:wave: I'm actually NTNP until I hit my first goal weight, but stick my head in this forum sometimes to have a read. Anyway, I'm charting and didn't O until CD28 last cycle (PCOS) so trying soy this month to hopefully bring it forward a bit ready for TTC time. CD4 for me, just took my second dose. Haven't noticed any symptoms yet, but the pills taste foul! Worst ones, I have them just before pudding now so I can make myself feel better. :lol:

Welcome jadenblu!!!

I agree with you the pills taste awful!! And today with the primrose oil I had the excellent idea of biting the capsule & it broke, of course; argh!! another awful one. I had to control myself not to spit it out :):):) The things we'll do to get pregnant!!!

I'm also trying to loose weight as a way to avoid thinking about ttc all day long & also because I've put on extra weight that I'm not comfortable with. Probably that's the reason for my headache as well.

XX

Crazy day at work, including some of the worst (random?) nausea I've ever experienced, which led me to throw up! That just never happens to me...

But nonetheless I am super psyched because

I got my first soy opk!! Tonight I tested (CD17) and here it is... does it look positive to you ladies?? This may be my first true ovulation, as previous cycles were wacky and long and unclear...

Thanks to SOY!! :happydance:

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 74
:happydance::happydance:Those are definitely positives littleones!!!!! :thumbup:

cd17 is not bad at all!! Hoping I'll be as lucky as you to get them so soon!

I'm :coffee: just before starting with my long study day. I've taken my folic acid and epo. :winkwink:

I'll check later to see if any of you have any updates.

XX

My temp shot up this am - so I'm thinking I have a short surge that luckily showed strong in the evening? So although yesterday was first real strong positive, it was also ov day? Next few days will tell I guess.

Anyway we BD CD11,14,16,17(ov?),and we'll shoot for tonight. I'll keep taking some opks to see them fall negative. Here's hopin!

Hi all,
I am going to try taking soy this month too, I am on cd3 today and am going to take 150mg at night for the next 5 days.....sooooo exciting! The way I look at it is if it works then I'll be amazed and so happy but if it doesn't no harm done :) I wish us all luck and lots of baby dust :) good luck everyone xxx :hugs:

Welcome Annmariecrisp!!!

Is it the first time you try soy?
You're right! If it doesn't happen there no harm. That's exactly why I'm giving it a go, it's natural so I just take it as vitamins in my mind.

FX'd for all of us!!

XX

My temp shot up this am - so I'm thinking I have a short surge that luckily showed strong in the evening? So although yesterday was first real strong positive, it was also ov day? Next few days will tell I guess.

Anyway we BD CD11,14,16,17(ov?),and we'll shoot for tonight. I'll keep taking some opks to see them fall negative. Here's hopin!

:dust:

Your last OPK looked great! Got a good chance of catching that egg. :thumbup:

CD5, Soy day 3 for me today. Even though this is more prep for me, still excited to take some OPKs and hopefully see a surge this month. Haven't seen one when I've used them before. Got some cheapies and some digis. Good to go!

Welcome Annmariecrisp!!!

Is it the first time you try soy?
You're right! If it doesn't happen there no harm. That's exactly why I'm giving it a go, it's natural so I just take it as vitamins in my mind.

FX'd for all of us!!

XX

hi,
yeah my first time :) very exciting! How many cycles have u done it for? xxx :happydance:

@annmarie crisp: It's also my first cycle! I decided to try after reading many posts about it & people having very good feedback on it. Hoping it'll work for me as well.

X

:dust:

Your last OPK looked great! Got a good chance of catching that egg. :thumbup:

CD5, Soy day 3 for me today. Even though this is more prep for me, still excited to take some OPKs and hopefully see a surge this month. Haven't seen one when I've used them before. Got some cheapies and some digis. Good to go!

:thumbup: I think is good to get ready even though sometimes it may develop into anxiety when we don't get what we want. I've got the cheapies & the digis all ready as well but I'm still not using them. I'm not sure if I'm going to use them at all this cycle. I feel like I want to ignore everything for once. :shrug:

XX

Just took my third dose of soy last night so far I've done

Cd3: 80mg
Cd 4: 120mg
Cd 5: 160mg

And I'll.just keep adding a pill each day. When do you guys start taking your opks?

Welcome Helena!!!

I haven't started yet but I'm not sure when I'll start. Maybe cd10 or when I think I may be getting closer.

What about you? When do you plan to start?

XX

CD10 is when SMEP recommends (my DH is very excited to try this plan :haha:) so that's what I'm going to do. But considering I didn't O until CD28 last time, will be using the cheapies until there's a decent line or I'll go broke! Even if I use Amazon's subscribe service to get the digis pretty cheap. :blush:

Just took my third dose of soy last night so far I've done

Cd3: 80mg
Cd 4: 120mg
Cd 5: 160mg

And I'll.just keep adding a pill each day. When do you guys start taking your opks?

I started taking mine on CD10 bc it was three days after the last pill which I read somewhere was a good starting point, since you can O as early as 5 days after the last pill!

Turns out we WONT be able to BD tonight afterall, or the next, since out of nowhere hubby had to go out of town until Friday. Hopin ov day and the day before was enough!!

If you say we should start opk 5 days after we stop the tablets I guess I should start from tomorrow even though I'll be late I'm confident I haven't O. That or my O symptoms had vanished with soy :).

It's more important to bd the days before and the day of O than after so don't worry too much. Hopefully we'll be getting great news from you in about a week. FX'd

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"