• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I hope AF stays away for you your chart looks so good. But i felt like i was getting AF the day and a few days after my BFP my cervix seemed open as well like AF was coming.

I hope AF stays away for you your chart looks so good. But i felt like i was getting AF the day and a few days after my BFP my cervix seemed open as well like AF was coming.

Thank you so much. I don't actually "feel" like she's coming except for HORRIBLE PMS symptoms, I just keep seeing a little spotting and then yesterday my cervix seemed open and soft.....thought she was on her way for sure, but nothing yet. I'm 11 or 13 DPO, whichever way you count it, so I'm hoping to know something this weekend. I'm still testing negative, but my temp went up again this morning......:shrug: Just gotta wait and see, but this waiting is killing me!

allie~ I think you only ov'd on cd 21 so it only makes you 10DPO today as your temp went down at 2dpo but back up then carred on going up from there. Good luck.

Madrid~ How are you getting on?

Is Mrs P still around?

hi tracy yes im still around ive kind of given up i was turned down by the fs so i think thats it for me journey over xx

Allie~ relooking at your chart you could of ov'd on cd23 going by temps and the spotting could of been an ov bleed. BUT your chart dose look sooooo good i realy hope this it for you.

MrsP~ Good to see you around sorry about the fs.

Excellent chart allie! I think you're probably 12dpo today and not 14dpo but we'll find out very soon :winkwink:

Julie so sorry about that. :hugs:

I woke up earlier than usual this morning and temped because I'd been asleep more than 5 hours. Then an hour later I woke up again and temped because it was my normal temping time and I got a different temp, so now I don't know which one to go with. :wacko: Do I go with my normal time, or the earlier one because when I woke up again it hadn't been 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep? (I only woke up and didn't GET up that first time.) The first one was lower than the second by .2 degrees. What would you do?

BTW, I logged the lower one on my chart and will change it if the general consensus is that I should go with the higher temp.

If you went back to sleep with out getting up use the 2nd temp if you had to get up or moved about use the 1st

If you went back to sleep with out getting up use the 2nd temp if you had to get up or moved about use the 1st

Thanks TMR. I thought that too, but wasn't quite sure. I changed my chart to reflect the higher temp.

Have you tested again? Temps are fab!

Thanks Madrid! It's a BFN each morning, but still early. I think if it's still a BFN by Wednesday that I'm probably not. I think I was about 16 dpo last time when I got a BFP and on Wednesday I think it would be 16 dpo with a later O date. So, I'm still holding out hope......AF hasn't shown up yet, so it's not over yet! I'm spotting some today, but I've done that a lot this month....don't know what's up there.

Edit: Okay, so I just went back and looked. If I O'd on day 23 instead of 19 or 21, then it would be next Friday that I would be 16 dpo. Good grief! Why does this have to be so complicated??? Why can't it just be cut and dry?

Thanks Madrid! It's a BFN each morning, but still early. I think if it's still a BFN by Wednesday that I'm probably not. I think I was about 16 dpo last time when I got a BFP and on Wednesday I think it would be 16 dpo with a later O date. So, I'm still holding out hope......AF hasn't shown up yet, so it's not over yet! I'm spotting some today, but I've done that a lot this month....don't know what's up there.

Edit: Okay, so I just went back and looked. If I O'd on day 23 instead of 19 or 21, then it would be next Friday that I would be 16 dpo. Good grief! Why does this have to be so complicated??? Why can't it just be cut and dry?

Your temp usually goes up after you have already ovulated according to statistics, so Id say its more likely you ovulated before cd23 but then again I am not a professional chart reader

Your temp usually goes up after you have already ovulated according to statistics, so Id say its more likely you ovulated before cd23 but then again I am not a professional chart reader

Thanks Scarlet. I think so too. But then I'm not a professional chart reader either. ;) When I play the chart game on FF I don't usually get more than 80% right and sometimes I don't get that many!

Sadly, it seems that AF may have shown up this evening. :( I should know more tomorrow. Maybe that lower temp this A.M. was accurate after all?

Yep, AF got me. :( Like last month, I'm disappointed and relieved. As much as I long for a baby, I know that it would be really hard to be pregnant right now, so I feel sad and relieved at the same time. I have absolutely NO doubt that we're going to have a baby one day.....it's just not THIS day, so I'm okay.

I AM happy that I had a nice NORMAL cycle! I O'd on day 19 or 21 and had a 12 or 14 day LP, so that's normal after having a kind of short LP with soy. Other than some raging PMS that lasted for MUCH longer than normal and tender breasts for my whole LP, it was all pretty normal and that's saying A LOT for me!!!! I've never had normal before.

I'm so sorry Allie! I was hoping this will be your cycle but being ´normal' as you said may be just what your body needs to get pregnant very soon. Regularity always helps. So don´t give up hun! XX

Sorry Allie :(

Happy Monday everyone, Day 1 of Clomid for me, wish me luck!!! ;)

Sun has gone, actually glad, I am boiling alive!

Allie ~ so sorry af got you hun

Dani ~ good luck hun i concieved my 1st ds on 1st round of clomid,it is still roasting here

I am on cd 23 of 24 day cycles,9dpo and have backache,creamy cm and can only just touch cervix with fingertip its so high,temp this morning was 36.74 but i not temped upto now has only just found thermometer lol and got a bfn this morning

alin3 all the symptoms sound excellent so hopefully you'll get your bfp tomorrow or the day after.

Dani is very hot still in London and I truly hope it stays this way; it reminds me of Spain.

Good luck with your clomid cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"