Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid~ Good luck for an early ov.

I got a tri on FF this morning but i dont think it means any thing as i did a HPT yesterday and it was BFN. Just wish that af would hurry up now.

That's why I stop the charting. It was stressing me more than helping me.

Tmr 11dpo is early still. Don't give up!!

X

Sorry I've been mia the past week!

Madrid - Congrats! I'm glad you can TTC again!! Hope this month goes well.

Angel - Sorry about AF :hugs:

Everyone else - Thanks for the congratulations, so lovely :D! I hope to see more BFPs on that list in the weeks to come!

AFM - I'm doing fine, feeling more positive that everything is okay :D Can't wait to see the midwife! No MS yet but occasionally nauseous, sore bbs, cramps very occasionally and so so tired haha.
It's been hard keeping it from friends but I will be 12 weeks on Halloween so I can announce it then! xoxo

Soooo. I'm not doing OPKs this round with soy, since DH and I are taking the transition from NTNP to TTC slowly.

However, I was wondering if anyone breaks out on their face whilst ovulating? I'm CD 8 today, and I started breaking out CD 6.

I never realized til today, but (when I DO get my cycles :dohh: ) I break out and right after my period (I got some pimples, etc CD 6 this cycle), but nothing after that...

It might be a silly ?, but could I be ovulating this early? Is that why we've been missing :bfp: on my other cycles?

We :sex: CD 4 & 7...:thumbup:

Madrid~ Good luck for an early ov.

I got a tri on FF this morning but i dont think it means any thing as i did a HPT yesterday and it was BFN. Just wish that af would hurry up now.

How do you know when FF marks your chart triphasic? I've never seen it ... Oh, and don't give up with a BFN at 10DPO - I didn't get a + with my son until 12DPO, with my daughter at 13DPO. There's hope!! Your timing was phenomenal, and your chart is beautiful :happydance:

hey ladies, not much to update.. CD9 & waiting for O.. My temps have been all over the place and it's so frustrating.. i hope they stabalize soon!

Everybody seems so quiet - I remember in the beginning when there were a gazillion posts a day, and now it's like *crickets chirping* :shrug:

AFM - I've been sick for days, but only had a true fever on CD10 (101.76) ... It's CD12, and my temp jumped a whole degree, but it has to be because I'm sick. I mean, it was as high as my highest temp all last month, and it's impossible I O'd yesterday - my OPKs have been incredibly pale... To that point, I'm bummed. I O'd on CD14 last month, and now there seems to be no O in sight :cry: Can being sick delay O (or take it away altogether)? This is really making it hard to plan... Anyway, here's to hoping there's at least some test line when I test...

momtoI maybe you should just forget about temps for this cycle and try to bd as much as possible. I know isn't easy with kids and being unwell but it seems the best option at the moment. Probably is the being sick that has delayed it.

FloridaGirl you look lovely in your pic!

I know the thread is a bit boring at the moment! What's happening?

I'm on cd4 and have taken soy yesterday 40mg and today 80mg. I'll increase the dosage regularly each day. I'm really hoping to O around cd15-17 as my dh has his business trip on the 27th.

X

Madrid - You're probably right... The plan for now is to BD EOD until my +OPK, then that day plus the next two days.

Seriously though, here is my OPK from today. I held it for 4 hours. I can barely see the line!!!! WTF?

[IMG]https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/IMG00575-20110913-1151.jpg[/IMG]

I'm new here and I just did my first round of soy on cd 3-7, and was wondering if anyone has had any side effects come after they were done taking soy? I have been having headaches, neckaches, and some hot flashes since cd 8, and I only get headaches right before AF and during. I've also been under a lot of stress for over a week, so I wasn't sure if I should blame it on the soy or the stress. Thanks.

Welcome to our thread!! probably is a bit of everything autigers! But the soy gave me headaches first time around too! Tomorrow I'll be saying the same after I increase my dosage I'm sure.

XX

Thanks. I figured it was probably both. I've been ttc for 21 months and had a chemical in April and I honestly think I haven't ov'd since, so I decided i should try soy since it has helped so many others. So I'm praying that sometime next week I will get a BFP.

Hi ladies checking in after a long while, had visitors last month and my life was turned upside down! Aaaaarrrrgggghhh could cry!

Anyway been under a lot of stress and hope it doesn't affect September too! I'm really trying hard to relax and unwind! I'm CD 17 and having ov pain which is sooooo intense so I'm really hoping might be 3rd time lucky with soy, fx for all you lovely ladies hoping for a BFP in September be blessed xx

Hey girls, ? For those who live in the US, where did you get your soy from? What brand?

Many people have mentioned Walmart before which is Asda in the UK. Maybe you can find it there mybabyluv!

Lollipopxxx relax and O will come soon. Almost all your buddies have bfp so you are surrounded by good vibes. You're next!!!!

X

Thanks. I figured it was probably both. I've been ttc for 21 months and had a chemical in April and I honestly think I haven't ov'd since, so I decided i should try soy since it has helped so many others. So I'm praying that sometime next week I will get a BFP.

What makes you think you haven't O since? Have you been taking your temp to check it?

Mc is hard I know unfortunately from experience :cry: but we have to be positive and we'll make it sooner or later, you'll see :winkwink:

X

Hey girls, ? For those who live in the US, where did you get your soy from? What brand?

I found mine at Whole Foods - the front of the bottle says "Soy Isoflavones, 500mg" but if you look on the back, each capsule contains only 25mg of isoflavones (the rest is just soy). I may try Wal-Mart brand next month, since there's is 40mg per capsule (to avoid taking so much soy) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->