Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

rjsmam - Sorry about AF :( x

tmr1234 - You have some promising signs, good luck!

AFM -

I'm constantly worried something bad is going to happen :( I really want to enjoy this pregnancy but I'm just so nervous. My bbs aren't sore any more, just a bit tender and the cramps are slowly going, is this normal? I don't see the midwife for 3 weeks and I want this worrying to stop. I feel so stupid complaining about this cos I've wanted this so badly and now I can't seem to switch my brain off and just enjoy it xoxo

So sorry rjsman. Good idea to take a break! Any idea why your lp is shorter?
X

well the spotting was one time only yest & today my temp rose again....... buuuut spotting has started again & have no doubt it's af arriving. last month I started spotting at 8dpo but didn't get full flow for another 2/3 days... i seem to get spotting every cycle :growlmad: will carry on with the vit b complex

lollipopbop.. i can totally understand, just take care of yourself and don't feel silly if you feel you need to all the midwife for advice. lots of women have no symptoms at all so don't worry too much.. :hugs:

xx

Thanks RJS :hugs: I do hope the spotting turns in to something positive, you never know!
I'm feeling a bit better now, I took my last HPT and the second line came up before the control and is the same colour which means HCG must be increasing. I sound so stupid for complaining. All of us have or are trying so hard for that BFP so when it gets here, you really don't want to lose it. xoxo

I cannot believe this - I am SICK :cry: It's CD9, and and my plan was to BD CD9-11, as I could possibly O CD11 -- aches, sore throat, stuffy nose ... No!!! And my 2YO is sick, so I was up at 4a with him, so when I took my temp at 5:15 it was totally unreliable (so I'm not even recording it). What crappy timing!!!!! If there's any way I can muster the energy (and convince DH), we'll BD tonight, but this just sucks.

madrid- im silently cheering with u for af to come so u can start a new cycle with soy!! hope she comes soon hun :)

momof3 - omg tuesday!!! hope everything goes well and u better post a pic for us to see!!! and im doing real good thanks!! last minute wedding planning has got me occupied!

rjsmam- sorry that af showed for u, u are still going to try this cycle just no soy...is that right?

lollipop - it is perfectly normal to be nervous! awww and dont feel stupid about anything! u have a right to be concerned. just try to sit back and enjoy :)

momtoIandE - sorry that u are not feeling well :( sending u all of my energy so u can get to bding!! hope u and your LO feel better soon.

I have been doing really good actually! its almost time for me to O(praying that i do) and i feel like time has flew by, i have only done 1 opk!!! i have just been trying to to obsess and be some what relaxed! i have been charting and because O date is getting closer i will be using opks twice a day and really paying attention to me body! i also have been super busy because my wedding is in 2 weeks...eeekkk...and im freaking out!! lol im nervous, happy and a billion other emotions! i cant wait to be a wife :)

Af is here!!!! :happydance:

I can't believe I'm saying this but it's great she's arrived earlier than expected. 37 days after the mc happened.

I finished my exams today & have my friend visiting. She's 17wks pregnant with her first so very exciting time for her.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies!!

MomofI sorry you're not feeling well. Why do t you have honey and lemon. It may be discusting but it does help a lot. Hope you can bd tonight.

X

Hello ladies just checking in, will be back with you soon, i had my bfp 1st time using soy in July, unfortunately that has resulted in my 3 mc, so am hoping for some tests now, but i have no doubt ill be back with the soy soon. Good luck to every1.

Im glad you can start a fresh cycle now Madrid, I hope my AF is not too long xx.

madrid- yay af!!!!!!! lol this is one of the times that she is welcomed!!! what are you going to be doing this cycle??? excited for u hun!!!

lexi- sorry for your losses hun :hugs: did you ask your dr to do some tests? have you done different things during your cycles? for instance i just had my 2nd mc and i am taking baby aspirin. hope you can get some answers from your dr.

Just took 160 mg for CD 5. Feeling some hot flashes already :dohh: , but that's alright.

Not using OPKs this time round, just going to :sex: like mad for that :bfp: !

If it doesn't work, next time around we'll get some OPKs. :haha:

Madrid~ glad you are happy for AF good luck for this cycle

Lexi~ so sorry for your loss

Rin~ good luck hope it works for you.

A.F.M
My temp went right up this am, my back is killing still, and my right bb is killing but left is fine strange. I had a dream last night that i got my BFP but dh didn't think it was a real 1 hope it comes true but i did a test yesterday and (i know it was to early) But it was BFN.

Hey ladies

Wow, been gone 2 weeks and had loads of reading to do on this forum! And even more so, I am so happy to see another BFP!! Congrats Lollipopbop :happydance:

So, just to update, it turned out that I didn't get my BFP. According to FF, I ovulated on CD 20 (I always ovulate CD 22). So on 13dpo I always spot with AF starting the next day. So I was super excited when I didn't spot, but AF came 2 days later and the spotting did start on my normal 13dpo if I calculate ovulation based on CD 22. I am still pretty sure that I ovulated on CD 22 as always and not CD 20 as I am never late. And if calculated on CD 22, then my AF was on time. I was pretty positive this month that it would be it, but it wasn't meant to be.

I am now on CD 11 of my 2nd month on soy. This month I took it on CD 5 -9 as I have longer cycles and decided to try 200mg each day for all 5 days instead of the gradual dose i took last month. Still staying positive that this month might be it.

Quick question, have any of you experienced some weight gain especially around the mid section and thighs, after using soy?

Good luck for all the ladies waiting to test, and all the ladies waiting for O!!

:flower:

Quick question, have any of you experienced some weight gain especially around the mid section and thighs, after using soy?

yes yes yes!! am just finished cycle 2 of soy... af is landing, spotting started on 10dpo & my temps are falling, now 12dpo and not even gonna bother testing as am certain it's turning into af

so 2 cycles of soy - i have a defo bigger tum & have noticed my thighs getting horrible in my clothes too.. not even a bfp to show for it!

hope you ladies have lots more luck...
:dust:

Just passing through.
Hope everyone has a good week.
-Rin
xxx

yes yes yes!! am just finished cycle 2 of soy... af is landing, spotting started on 10dpo & my temps are falling, now 12dpo and not even gonna bother testing as am certain it's turning into af

so 2 cycles of soy - i have a defo bigger tum & have noticed my thighs getting horrible in my clothes too.. not even a bfp to show for it!

hope you ladies have lots more luck...
:dust:
Sorry. :(

Good luck for all the ladies waiting to test, and all the ladies waiting for O!!

:flower:

YES - I am a big fat ass! I have gained 9 pounds between my belly button and my mid-thighs! I have to see the OB on Tuesday and I know he is gonna think that I am letting myself go with this pregnancy but that is not it - the soy made me retain so much water before my BFP and now my hormones are holding it - I swear the Michelin man may ring my bell and ask me out!:nope:

Hi Ladies. Thanks for the responses. I went on holiday for 11 days, only ate about 2 meals a day (decent meals), and was walking for 8 - 10 hours each day and when I came back, I couldn't fit into my work pants anymore :cry:

And I couldn't understand at all how this was possible as I have never gained weight this fast, so I had a sneaky suspicion that soy might be the reason. Hmmm, hopefully I at least get a BFP out of this to make it worth it :haha:

I found it weird just because of the fact that my stomach is the last place that I put weight on. I hope I can drop the weight in the next 2 weeks or so before O.

I thort i was just eating to much but i have not realy ate that much and i have put on loads in the last 2 weeks.

Hi ladies

So I decided to read up on soy isoflavone and the affect it has on weight gain. At first I was pretty surprised to see most articles indicating soy isoflavone as a good aid for loosing weight. This was pretty confusing. But then I decided to approach this in a different way. We use soy to trick our bodies into thinking that we have low estrogen, so that our bodies produce more estrogen. This appears to be the key to raising your possibility of conceiving, but that is also the key to the weight gain. The dreaded hormones.
Remember our bodies now think we have a low level of estrogen, and now it will basically be doing what it can to raise that level. So I researched what the effect of estrogen on weight gain (specifically in the waist section) is. I found the following:

“Okay, so these changes aren’t life-threatening. . . but they do affect your ego at a time when you least need it. They also affect older women in menopause, of course. But, in truth, it’s often worse for women in premature menopause. The biggest difference? When you’re going through this in your 20s or 30s, the changes in your appearance are often more apparent than the changes an older woman in menopause goes through. (especially to you), simply because most other women your age aren’t experiencing the same thing. Other women in their 20s and 30s aren’t getting the so-called "middle-aged spread" that women in their 50s experience, but you are.
Why is this happening? As I said before, most of this is due to your hormone levels. Lower levels of estrogen may cause a variety of physical side effects. First, because estrogen is stored in fat, many researchers believe that, when you enter menopause -- whether naturally or through surgery, your body responds by holding on to fat cells in an effort to boost the lagging estrogen levels. The result? It’s tougher to lose fat and much easier to keep the pounds on.
Second, as estrogen levels drop, your level of androgens -- the so-called "male" hormones -- increases in relation to the estrogen. Unopposed by the higher levels of estrogen your body used to have, the androgens produce male characteristics -- in this case, the shift in body fat from your hips, thighs and buttocks to your midsection, resulting in the "apple" shape that is more common in men and in postmenopausal women (which, incidently, also increases your risk of heart disease.)
Third, low estrogen levels affect the production of collagen -- which results in drier. thinner skin, sagginess of tissue, and lack of muscle tone -- all of which contributes to a change in your body shape.”

So it seems to be definitely contributed to estrogen (the effects of soy). And as all women are different, I am sure some are lucky and have found no weight gain. Either way, it makes me feel a bit better knowing that it wasn’t me that stuffed my face with too much bread and cookies, but it still doesn’t make it look any better.

The full article is here

I think im out this month as temp went down woke at 4:45 and ajusted temps and my cervix are soft and open like befor af. (sorry tmi)

Thanks angel for the info!! I found it quite interesting! and I do remember having a super huge tummy when I was only 7wks.

I'm on cd3 and took 40mg soy this morning followed by epo right now. I hope I'll O early again because I think my dh has to travel in about 2 wks so fx'd for that.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->