Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey everyone :D
I too had long cycles and that's the reason I tried Soy.. The cycle before I tried Soy was 60+ days and I didn't O until CD50 something :wacko: so there was no chance of figuring out when to BD, I lost hope! With Soy, I O'ed on CD20 and I felt it so I hope it's a strong egg and my bean sticks! :D

This is how I took Soy -

CD2 - 40mg
CD3 - 80mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 160mg
CD6 - 200mg

Good luck! This thread is the best and is responsible for so many BFPs.. including mine and I hope there's many more to come xoxo

It's so interesting how two people with similar cycle problems had completely opposite effects from doing the same thing! I guess you see that all the time with almost every medicine though! I think it's wonderful that you got your BFP, and love that it made you O earlier! I always thought that taking it earlier was to increase chances of multiples, whereas taking it later made you O earlier-- I guess it goes to show that your body does what ever the heck it feels like doing with the soy, lol!

k12345t I really hope you can find something that will help you achieve your dream. You deserve your bfp and I'm confident you'll get it sooner or later. Just keep trying and don't give up! You have my full support :hugs:

Welcome tr1234!! I'm also ttc baby number 3. Hope is a soy baby for you as well!!!

Congrats bili!!

Welcome rin731!! Good luck with your soy cycle!! It may be better to increase your dosage on cd4 & 5.

k12345t I don't know about the effects of taking soy on different days. I've only tried it cd3-7 and got my bfp so..... I was thinking about what days I was going to take soy again because taking it in different days may ruin my cycle and my chances. So at least for this time I'll take it cd3-7 again.

X

I'm on CD 4 today- What do you recommend I up it to? I've been taking 80 mg.

Hey everyone :D
I too had long cycles and that's the reason I tried Soy.. The cycle before I tried Soy was 60+ days and I didn't O until CD50 something :wacko: so there was no chance of figuring out when to BD, I lost hope! With Soy, I O'ed on CD20 and I felt it so I hope it's a strong egg and my bean sticks! :D

This is how I took Soy -

CD2 - 40mg
CD3 - 80mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 160mg
CD6 - 200mg

Good luck! This thread is the best and is responsible for so many BFPs.. including mine and I hope there's many more to come xoxo

I've done CD 1-3 at 80 mg. Do you think I should up the dosage?

maybe up your dose to 120mg for the next 2 days Rin? That's what I would do

I'm doing 200mg Soy CD3-7 this cycle.. xx

Rin I'd take 120 & 160 in the last two days.

I think af is coming now as I'm having bad cramps. Can't wait to be able to move on to next cycle. Soy here I come!!!!

X

Rin I'd take 120 & 160 in the last two days.

I think af is coming now as I'm having bad cramps. Can't wait to be able to move on to next cycle. Soy here I come!!!!

X

Thanks. :) I'm probably going to do that. Want the best chance we can get. :) :haha:

And best of luck with AF- maybe she'll be your last for a while if you can catch that sticky bean! :dust:

Hi, ladies! Just wanted to catch up and say hi! Madrid - I am hoping that your new cycle comes quick and brings you a very sticky soybean!

BabyKiser - how are you feeling today?

K12345T - I took it CD2-6 and pretty high doses, O'd on CD10, about 2 days earlier than usual, so I agree that it is strange how we all react differently!

My first OB appt is Tuesday - getting nervous. We told the kids and DH's sister last night - they are so excited. I just hope it sticks like glue!

Will you be having your first scan then momof3? I can't wait to see our first soy baby pic in this thread!!!

X

Hiya ladys can i join in with yous. I did soy 1-5 this month and ov'd on cd12 insted of 15 like last month. Iam now 7dpo and it looks like my chart is tri any 1 else think so?

I dont have any preg simps thow but i didnt with my lo.

I think your chart looks awesome, actually!!!!

meh.... i'm out.. my wk end is starting with the witch landing. :cry: knew that temp drop was significant

this is my 2nd soy cycle and i guess I should take a break from it & have natural cycle next month

good luck to the rest of you!! :flower:

x

So sorry rjsman. Good idea to take a break! Any idea why your lp is shorter?
X

Soy made my LP shorter too.. I'm taking VitB to see if that'll bring it back out to 13days.. FXed xx

Madrid~ Thank you for the welcome. I Hope the which doesn't show for you.
momof3~ I rember tell me es about when i was preg with Lo he was so happy and always talking to my belly bless. Hope you get to see your Lo and he/she plays ball for you.
momtoIandE~ my temp went down a bit this morning so doesn't look as good but my nose is so blocked i think i slept with my mouth open all night.
rjsmam~ Sorry the wich got you Good luck for this cycle.

A.F.M
As i have said above my nose is realy blocked and i have had a bad chest sins 2DPO i dont feel like i have a cold thow so dont know what is happing. Also my bbs are feeling a bit brused but not bad it is only when knocked. I so want a BFP this month as my DH wasn't on with the TTC he didnt want another at all but he said we can try this month but iam hoping that is we can try untill we get the BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->