Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

thanks. :) i hope this is it..but i also hope i didnt hurt the little bean for taking the soy this week too:dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Have been really busy the last week so not been able to stalk.

Good luck for those in the tww and Madrid I really hope that you Ovulate very soon

I'll stalk again in a few days, can't leave it any longer than that as you ladies are far too busy and can't keep up with all the latest news.

Take Care Ladies and have a great weekend. xxx

Want2bpositive I don't have an answer for you Im afraid but I don't think it'd be bad for the baby. You could intake a lot of soy if you are in a veg diet. Congratulations by the way. How many months did you try soy? On what days? I'll add you to our bfp list

X

Tamarah you are so lovely!!! have a lovely & relaxed weekend!!

Xx

hi im new here. i took soy last month from cd2-cd6 gradually increasing from 40mg-120mg. thought it didnt work last month because i started spotting last saturday..so i took that as the beginning of a new cycle. so i took 200mg of soy the 12th through the 16th(today). but since i only spotting and had brownish,pinkish discharge and alittle bit of red..i tested yesterday and today. and i am getting faint positives...idk what to think maybe the soy did work last month....so if i am pregnant do you thinking taking that much soy for the past 5 days will hurt the baby?

A new cycle begins with the first day of full flow, so simply spotting wouldn't have been enough - It could have simply been implantation spotting... What CD was the spotting? Also, I want to say that I did read somewhere that soy in high doses was not a good idea during pregnancy, so if you are PG I would bring this up to your OB... Are you temping? Are your temps still up? Is there any way you can post a pic of your tests?

I dont think it would hurt the baby as they are noting taking any thing from you for the 1st little bit so i wouldnt worry to much.

Still + today, but I think my surge is on the decline - Assuming I O today, BD will be O-3, O-1, O, O+1 ... Do you think that's good enough?!

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/CD15_posOPK.jpg

Still + today, but I think my surge is on the decline - Assuming I O today, BD will be O-3, O-1, O, O+1 ... Do you think that's good enough?!

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/CD15_posOPK.jpg

defo more than good enough ! ! ! you can get your feet up now & think lots of positive thoughts about eggy becoming a beany x x x

Cd 1 for me I am going to start soya on cd 2 and hope that my new bottel turns up on mon as i only have 1 days of it left.

Sorry about af coming tmr. Good luck with this new cycle!!

I've finished my 5 days and now is the waiting game for O. I think I'm going to start with opk's from Monday as I don't think I'll O before cd14.

X

i'm feeling sad about that now but thanks madrid.. hopefully the doctor will give me something to help me ovulate and get blood tests done to see... i'll let you all know

tmr1234 - I'm sorry the :witch: decided to show her face!!! And here's to hoping this month is better...

madrid - YEAH for taking your last dose -- Let the waiting begin!! Like I've said before, for me, waiting to O is the hardest...

AFM - HOLY O PAIN!!!! :wacko: Last month I didn't really feel much more than a slight rumble, but just before 10p last night, I was so uncomfortable I could hardly walk!!! It was seriously noticeable. It's just my 2nd Soy cycle - did CD2-6, and O'd yesterday (CD15)!!! :happydance: We :sex: again this morning, so that's O-3, O-1, O, O+1 ... Hopefully we CTE this time!!!

i'm feeling sad about that now but thanks madrid.. hopefully the doctor will give me something to help me ovulate and get blood tests done to see... i'll let you all know

Maybe it'll work if you increase the dosage next time. Saying this you may O now, even if late it'll only mean soy didn't help you to bring O earlier. I think you should try soy again. :hugs: Please don't be sad; I'm sure the doctors will be able to find out what's going on. :flower:

MomtoI I really think this is it for you!!! At least you can say you've done all you can to get your BFP.

I don't know what is worst the way to O or the 2ww.

Misskat how is it going? When are you taking soy this time?
Xx

Hey, all good here thanks. Cd5 today for me. So as you've guessed it, cycle#1 of soy didn't work for me.

Decided to go with recommendation from you all and gradually increase dosage. So cd3 did 120mg, cd4&5 160mg cd6&7 200mg. We will see what happens?

So how's you? Hope this is your month - as I read you have ov'd this month!

I really can't keep up with you all on here - 2more bfps! Well done ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->