Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

madrid hopefully tht opk turns + soon for you. the post man did ring them so i dnt know what to do i had 80mg left today so took that but hoping they will come tomoz

momtoIandE omg that is a very good o looking 4wd to your bfp in a week or so.

Does soy increase cm? I've been having way more cm than I did last cycle (TMI) and didn't know why. Also, I'm starting to doubt that soy will work for me bc I did a opk this morning and only 1 line is visible. Usually by this time i get a faint second line, so I dont know if I'm going to O :-(. I'm trying to stay positive bc I've been having a lot of cm and been having a lot of cramps/backaches on my left side, which isn't normal for me.

Madrid - I hope you get your +OPK before DH goes out of town!!! And remember, my OPKs went from snow white to a blazing + in like 3 days... Are you testing more than once a day? It’s good you’re :sex: EOD to be safe.

Tmr1234 – Are you going to buy more if the postman doesn’t deliver?! I don’t think you can just skip a dose, right? Oh and yes, I took royal jelly (1,000mg), EPO (2,000-3,000mg), and an extra folic acid (800mg) every day, starting CD1... And I stopped the EPO at 1DPO. PS – My son’s name is Isaac. :winkwink:

Tinks80 – That’s crazy about the 2 O’s... Presumably you could’ve gotten a +HPT after your 1st O, but you didn’t? So it was the 2nd egg that was fertilized maybe?

Angel11 – Have fun BDing!!! So you’re not temping this cycle?

Racheybabe84 – Are you sure your BBT isn’t broken? Getting the same temp for days on end is usually a sign...

Autigers55 – I had way more CM my 1st soy cycle, but not so much this month... I was sick, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I was also taking 2,000-3,000mg of EPO, so I thought it would’ve helped some. :nope: Anyway, preseed came in quite handy. Oh, and like I said, my OPKs went from basically white to blazing + in like 3 days. Don’t give up!!

Here's my progression - CD12, CD13, CD14 -, CD14 +
https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/CD14_posOPK-1.jpg

And here's another progression - I always found it helpful to look at others, even though I know every woman is different ...

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/CD14_progression.jpg

Just catching up on the thread, hope everyone is okay, just waiting now to test in 10 days.

i've only had my thermometer for 3weeks lol i think i've ovulated so will see what its like in the morning, also ok are negative now only bd last night so hopefully haven't missed it, going to jump on bf tonight lol

Rachel sometimes if you don't take the right amount of soy for your body it may delay O. So probably that's what happened to you. Fx'd you've caught the eggy anyway.

Jesica my opk today looks like your cd12 one. I'm only cd10 and last time I O on cd14 so it'd be a surprise. I'm only testing once at the moment & always around 6pm. If I get a dark second line I'll use the smileys.
Your temps are looking very good!!

Hi lollybabe! Fx for your bfp!

XX

Madrid - Woohoo!!!! Hopefully you'll O soon then!!!!!! I think it's perfect you're going EOD ... that's exactly what I had hoped to do this month, but then got terribly sick from CD9-12 ... Hopefully the BD'ing we did do was enough. And yeah, I'm lovin' my temps!! Like I said, I always thought taking it later (CD5-9) would give you a stronger O. I took it CD2-6, so did I release one big fat one anyway? Or did I release two?! Holy progesterone!!!

lol Jesica you are so funny!!!

Have you heard from momof3? I think she said she was having her appt last week but it's been a long time with no news from her. Hope she's just too busy!

Madrid - I did hear from her today actually - At her appointment was last week, they saw a strong heartbeat and a healthy yolk sac :thumbup:

how do I upload a pic? I'm on my iPhone.. & I have forgotten how to do it normally lol :-S lol

Hey ladies

MomtoIandE - yeah I haven't done any temping this month. I am on CD 21 today and we BD'ed last night. And planning to BD tonight (CD21), tomorrow (CD22) and then on CD23. The days leading up to O is always more stressful for me. Once O has passed, I have this feeling of relieve that it is over and the pressure is gone. Then the pressure gets replaced with anxiety about AF arriving....oh joy!

This month I didn't take soy from CD 3 -7, I took it from 5-9 as I have longer cycles but I am a bit worried now as I have had no ovulation pain yet and I have to ovulate tomorrow. I might temp for the next few days to ensure that O did happen due to me changing my dates of taking soy.

Now I am a bit worried that I messed my cycle up with taking soy CD 5-9. Any ladies that took soy on CD 5-9?

Tmr1234 [/B]– Are you going to buy more if the postman doesn’t deliver?! I don’t think you can just skip a dose, right? Oh and yes, I took royal jelly (1,000mg), EPO (2,000-3,000mg), and an extra folic acid (800mg) every day, starting CD1... And I stopped the EPO at 1DPO. PS – My son’s name is Isaac. :winkwink:

I have looked every where and can't find it in any of the shops so i dont know what iam going to do.
Dose BOOTS do it? Iv not looked there think i will nip today if i get the time got to take R to the hospital today (for the 2nd tues in a row).
Iam taking 1000mg of EPO but i thort i read some where to start it after the soy but it has defo worked for you so iam not going to worry.

ANGEL~ I know what you mean about the stress of it up to o because we have 2 kids we hardly find the time to bd and it sort of start to feel like iam being a pets to my DH nere to ov time. But i realy do not like the TWW.

well we managed to bd last night and my temp was higher (not by much) this morning so hopefully i have ovulated.
good luck with your O soon madrid

PLEASE HELP!!!!.

When you say "soy" is it products with soy in like soy milk or what soy are you referring to. Please girls i want to try aswell!

I'm glad to hear about Momof3! Must of been lovely to have an early scan.

Angel - Hopefully you'll O on time and you've caught the egg! fingers crossed.

Madrid - FX you have a strong O soon! Not many symptoms really. I had really bad fatigue to begin with but not so bad now. I've had back ache, heartburn and cramps but none of it's constant. I really want MS :wacko: haha xoxo

Melly - We're talking about soy iso which come in capsules, it's natures clomid and helps some women have a stronger O. I'm not sure which stores you have near you but mine was from Tesco. Good luck xoxo

Hey ladies

Did any of the ladies who had a soy BFP, take soy from CD5-9? Really worried about O here. Not having a single pain so far today.

I dont know what iam going to do as it hasnt come and i can't find it any of the shop around here.
Would it be ok to do it tomoz if it comes????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->