Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

MomtoIandE - You've covered your bases! I hope it's a BFP for you this month. I remember the O pains from Soy, they were unbelievable!

Misskat - Sorry Soy didn't do the trick last cycle, fingers crossed for this one!

xoxo

Misskat I'm waiting to O now. I'm on cd8. Just finished taking soy yesterday.
Don't worry about last month, just concentrate in this cycle & the future. When do you think you'll O? I'm hoping before the 27th as my dh is going on a business trip that day.
X

Hi Ladies. Just checking in. On CD 19 today and O should happen on Wednesday CD 22. Hoping that we catch our eggy this month! Good luck to all the ladies. Bring on the BFP's!!

Dont know when I'll ov, cd30 cycle just gone? Unless it was anovulatory cycle?

Not happy bunny this morning - weight gain is just ridiculous. I'm heavier now than I was three months after giving birth. Husband just laughed at me! Nice.

Did I read in a few posts back that it could be soy causing the weight gain?

just popping in quickly, i am 10-11DPO and got my :bfp: this afternoon, :happydance: it came up straight away i couldnt believe my eyes! id only been to the doc on 7DPO who confirmed my PROG at 81.8!!! omg!!!

i was on soy for the begining of my cycle then on vitex for the second half, and royal jelly, so not sure which one to thank for it, but fx this lil sticky bean sticks...

question though how reliable are the FRER these days? ive heard some mixed responses about them, - if it helps it was a late afternoon pee and id already been zillion times today i cant seem to hold it atm, my bladder always seems full :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone xx

just popping in quickly, i am 10-11DPO and got my :bfp: this afternoon, :happydance: it came up straight away i couldnt believe my eyes! id only been to the doc on 7DPO who confirmed my PROG at 81.8!!! omg!!!

i was on soy for the begining of my cycle then on vitex for the second half, and royal jelly, so not sure which one to thank for it, but fx this lil sticky bean sticks...

question though how reliable are the FRER these days? ive heard some mixed responses about them, - if it helps it was a late afternoon pee and id already been zillion times today i cant seem to hold it atm, my bladder always seems full :shrug:

:yipee: YAY!!!!!! Congrats tinks!!!!!!!!!!! h&h 9months!!!

sorry i didn't use fr so can't really comment - but if it's pink it & came up straight away it must be reliable!

Angel - FX'd O is just around the corner!!!! I've said it a gazillion times, but for me, waiting to O is the worst ...

Miskat - Yep, you did read that, and I'm starting to believe it... I'm switching to a brand with greater doses of SIs per capsule next cycle, so that I'm consuming less soy. The brand I'm taking now has 500mg of soy but only 25mg of SIs per capsule... And I'm turning into a blimp, it seems...

Tinks - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wohoo: So... remind me what doses you took and when - Ha, ha! And post a pic!!!!!!!

AFM - I think I had a really strong O!!!! Last month I barely felt any O pain, but this month, HOLY CRAP - It was so painful, I had trouble breathing and standing properly... And look at my temp shift -- Woohoo!!!! :happydance: I'm hoping it was a big fat egg (thanks to SIs and royal jelly) and that it's got really good corpus luteum... And our timing was good... Oh, I hope, I hope!!! 10 more days until testing...

Tinks - CONGRATULATIONS!! Post a pic! yay! Will you be due in may too?

MomtoIandE - O sounds promising and strong!! Good luck xoxo

Hi ladies, I've spent all day reading through thus thread so feel like I know everyone even though I'm new!

I've been ttc my first since June, had three cycles charting though only 2 ttc.

Cycle 1 (after being of bc 2+ months) - 36 days long ov on CD25 and af on 12dpo
Cycle 2 - 39 days long, ov on CD23,, bfp 12dpo, fainter 15, 16 dpo, af 17dpo so had a chemical pregnancy
Cycle 3 (got paranoid I had a LPD so took agnus castus and 100mg b but complex but stopped at cd25 when no O) 42 days ling, ov CD29, af today on 13dpo.

I've had my cry after really hoping this would be the month, and been looking into ways to o earlier as I don't think its helping our chances and 6 week cycles are depressing, so came across thus thread and I'm beginning to feel hopeful again.

Do you ladies think I should try soy? Our bd timing was so good thus month and had strong feeling o but I think as it was delayed it was a bad egg.

I looked in Holland and barratt but they only had 750mg or 55mg in a mixture of some other vits from this link https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=640&prodid=410&cid=72&sid=0

I'm going to try to get to to Tesco for tomorrow unless you ladies think the one I linked will be ok? Not sure about doubling it or anything as there are other vits and things there?

Congrats on all the bfps and good luck to everyone waiting for theirs :)

congrats have a H&H 9 months

MomtoIandE~ OMG look at that temp spike i hope it gose up and dosnt come down for you thins month the day you will find out you are preg going on you have a 14LP i will just (hopfully) be caching my egg lol

Congratulations tinks!!! :wohoo::wohoo:I think this was your 2nd cycle trying soy wasn't it? Very happy soy worked for you as well.:happydance:

Welcome Raven!!! I bought the one from Tesco because Holland & Barratt's one has to many other ingredients. I thought I could get some sort of reaction as I suffer from urticaria. I also think Tesco's is cheaper than the other one.:thumbup:
All the best with your soy cycle. There's no reason it shouldn't work for you as it's worked for many of us!!!

MomtoI are you sure you O? I don't think so after looking at your chart. Lol.:winkwink: OMG!! that's proper after O temps!! I think this is it for you madam!

Lollipopbop and rjsman how are you feeling? Any symptoms?:cloud9:

misskat I understand you about the weight gain. I've put on 5kg since my first pregnancy that ended in mc. Not happy at all with it so I've decided to diet and I'm going for the low GI diet.
Work lunches don't help either!!

I did my first opk today because I had more cm than normal and I thought it could be something going on but it was negative. It's too early anyway so I'll keep testing everyday until I either get my positive or my dh leaves for his trip.

X

Raven~ i got my 1s last cycle from tesco but they didnt have any in for a few weeks now so i got some off ebay they are 50mg.

Madrid~ what day do you normaly o on?

A.F.M
Iam on cd3 and started my soy yesterday but have run out today so have to wait of mr post man to bring my new bottel.

1 thing do you take any thing with soy like EPO or FA or do you just take the soy then start every thing else after the 5 days?

Congratulations tinks!!! :wohoo::wohoo:I think this was your 2nd cycle trying soy wasn't it? Very happy soy worked for you as well.:happydance:

Welcome Raven!!! I bought the one from Tesco because Holland & Barratt's one has to many other ingredients. I thought I could get some sort of reaction as I suffer from urticaria. I also think Tesco's is cheaper than the other one.:thumbup:
All the best with your soy cycle. There's no reason it shouldn't work for you as it's worked for many of us!!!

MomtoI are you sure you O? I don't think so after looking at your chart. Lol.:winkwink: OMG!! that's proper after O temps!! I think this is it for you madam!

Lollipopbop and rjsman how are you feeling? Any symptoms?:cloud9:

misskat I understand you about the weight gain. I've put on 5kg since my first pregnancy that ended in mc. Not happy at all with it so I've decided to diet and I'm going for the low GI diet.
Work lunches don't help either!!

I did my first opk today because I had more cm than normal and I thought it could be something going on but it was negative. It's too early anyway so I'll keep testing everyday until I either get my positive or my dh leaves for his trip.

X

thanks heaps everyone im keeping fx this lil bean sticks :happydance:

this was kinda cycle 1-2, weird thing was i used soy for thebegining of the cycle, then usedthe vitex, i ovulated, didnt get :af: and ten 16days after ovulation i had another one :shrug: not sure what happened but both blood test and ultrasound confirmed the ovulation both times, and then by 10dpo i couldnt hold out any longer i just ha this instinct feeling i was and just had to :test: and sure enough it came up :bfp: straight away. it was quite funny id only just poas and i could see it coming up and yelled out to DP and he came running in thinking something was wrong, and he had to check the stick 3-4 times as he couldnt see the line, but as it got darker he started jumping up down with excitement quite funny lol.....

i just had my bloods this morning and my hcg is 79 and my prog is 99.8, im really happy with my numbers considering that on 7dpo my prog was 81.8 and my hcg was <2, i think lil bean implanted around late day 8 as i had alot of cramping that afternoon in the morning and it settled down by late in the night on day 9.

how is everyone else coming along? and WOW 19BFP now thats amazng!!! cant believe how many there are

congrats tinks80!!!!!

We are starting our BD every night for the next 4 nights hopefully. I am on CD 20 and ovulating on CD 22. Fingers crossed!!

just come back from the doctors and they are going to do my progesterone levels, check my liver,glucose, lh, fsh and dhea. so getting somewhere! temp has been 96.8 for the past 5days in a row now so i'm really confused as to what that means

Tmr before i had the 1st mc i was O around cd16. Then after the 1st mc the cycles were ver irregular so I could O on cd12 or, more often, on cd22-24, which made my cycle super long.
With soy last I got my +opk & smiley on cd14. I've been having very clear cm for the past 2 days. Getting close to ewcm but not stretchy like. I did opk yesterday & not even close to positive. As I know it may well be that the opk's catch the surge after O has happened with soy we're bd'ing every other day. I'm having O pain as I write this reply.

Hope the postman will bring your soy!!

X

just come back from the doctors and they are going to do my progesterone levels, check my liver,glucose, lh, fsh and dhea. so getting somewhere! temp has been 96.8 for the past 5days in a row now so i'm really confused as to what that means

If you had the +opk yesterday you may O today & it wontchange your temp until tomorrow so don't stress about that. Just try to bd'ing again today.

X

we bd last night, i'm going to take a opk later and see what it comes out as. i've never o'd this late before.

Heading out the door to work, so I'll need to get caught up a little later, but look at my thermal shift - Holy crap that's the biggest one I've ever had!!!! I hope this means it was a nice big, strong egg!!!! I took soy CD2-6 though, and I thought taking it later was supposed to increase your chances of a strong O... Oh well, I'll take it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->