Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I have been stalking. I hope you get good news tomorrow, but you need to be seen either way anyway. I thought I had mc and wondered why I should go for a scan to look at my empty womb. I thought it was cruel. In the end it was ectopic, so saved my tube. NOT that I'm saying you have even lost this pg, or that it is ectopic - just that you need to be seen to know exactly what's going on.

Good luck
xx

My thoughts EXACTLY...

My frers did this with current baby! I also had heavy bleeding, but he hung on in there!
Everything is crossed for you sweetie!!!

How are you doing, Stuck? Has there been anymore cramping or bleeding?

I forgot to mention in my post earlier that I also cramped like I had my period for quite awhile. Everytime I went to the bathroom I was convinced it would be over. Early pregnancy for me felt so much like PMS.

Stucki :hugs: :hugs: I am so thinking of you. I agree with the other ladies though- the FRER totally looks dodgy, and the control line on that test isn't as dark as the control line on the other test so that gives you dye comparison. My best friend at about 9 weeks had pink when she wiped and she's now 21.5 weeks and her baby girl is growing perfectly!! Keep your chin up!

I think the bleeding has stopped.

I'm desperately trying to make myself believe that I just overdid it yesterday....

My progesterone is starting to work it's way back out and I didn't see any blood. There was the faintest brown tinge to it, but nothing like this morning. Ladies, please keep your fingers crossed. I'm really nervous for this appointment tomorrow.

I have been stalking. I hope you get good news tomorrow, but you need to be seen either way anyway. I thought I had mc and wondered why I should go for a scan to look at my empty womb. I thought it was cruel. In the end it was ectopic, so saved my tube. NOT that I'm saying you have even lost this pg, or that it is ectopic - just that you need to be seen to know exactly what's going on.

Good luck
xx
And that's fine. But at 5w1d, they're not going to see anything on the scan [a sac if I'm incredibly lucky and the US machine is awesome and the tech knows what she's doing] I will get checked out...by my doctor...not the ER. lol

At 5 weeks 3 days, the tech was able to see the sac and the yolk sac...no baby of course but still soothing to see something and everything was fine...I had really bad cramping and I for sure thought I was going to have a miscarriage which was the reason for the US but the nurse told me to drink as much water as I could and that helped tremendously and those cramps started when I was about 5 weeks....I think you are fine hun, drink some water, maybe a warm bath..try and relax as much as you can...I'm sending good sticky vibes to you and your baby. Like the other girls said, I think its just the progesterone though or blood left over from implantation...especially since its brown.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
We saw the heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days so dont underestimate the little beans :winkwink:

At 5 weeks 3 days, the tech was able to see the sac and the yolk sac...no baby of course but still soothing to see something and everything was fine...I had really bad cramping and I for sure thought I was going to have a miscarriage which was the reason for the US but the nurse told me to drink as much water as I could and that helped tremendously and those cramps started when I was about 5 weeks....I think you are fine hun, drink some water, maybe a warm bath..try and relax as much as you can...I'm sending good sticky vibes to you and your baby. Like the other girls said, I think its just the progesterone though or blood left over from implantation...especially since its brown.

I spoke to my US tech friend and she said that it would probably cause more stress than reassurance because this early on there may be nothing to see. I trust her, she does US every day...she said it would all depend on the tech and the machine and my levels...but since I don't know my levels, and I'm guessing they're 200 or close to it...I don't want to be disappointed if the tech doesn't see anything.

Fingers tightly crossed for you. Glad to hear the bleeding has backed off at least :hugs:

Glad the bleeding subsided...what time is your appointment tomorrow.?

Yeah. I want to get it out of the way. I'm not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. lol.

Are you gonna test later? Maybe try the hook effect?

I only have one FRER left and I'm too scared to take it...plus with the amount of water I've been drinking this afternoon the test would probably be negative....seriously, I've drank that much water today. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->