Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Great news the bleeding stopped. I think if it was something to worry about, the bleeding would get worse. I really think things are good! Either way, just know there is nothing you can do, ya know? its a good sign you arent in any pain!

Yeah. The cramps aren't really AF cramps anymore either...they're more on the sides. Like RLP and not AF.

I just peed and wiped and there was NO BLOOD.

Oh please let this have been a random one time thing!

Yay for no blood!

I bled for 2 days (once at 5 weeks, once at 6) with this last pregnancy. I was terrified, since both losses started that way, but he's sitting here barfing on me as we speak! Don't count yourself out just yet :)

Those were exactly where my cramps were and it was nothing!

Fantastic about the no bleeding. Perhaps it is just a bit of implantation bleeding or your uterus flushing out old blood. As for a scan, I agree that you probably wouldn't see anything yet. I had an internal scan at 5+5 with this one and they only saw an empty sac which couldn't rule out ectopic or miscarriage. All was fine though and I'm sure it will be with you as well. Good luck tomorrow x

Everythin crossed for good news for you x

I hope everything goes well for you

i had bleeding at first and really bad pain in my sides infact the pain was that bad i had to bite a pillow swore dead i was losing her but nope she was just snuggling in :) gd luck

I'm not going to send words of encouragement because you know we're all here for you. Just going to send some mega loves and hope to anyone that will listen that everything is ok and you just have an angry cervix ❤❤❤

Could it have been a bit of implant bleeding? I have everything crossed that everything is going to be ok for you xx

It seems much too late to be implantation bleeding, that would have been last week, wouldn't it have?

I think implantation bleeding is 10-14dpo ... So maybe?x

I wouldn't be surprised if the progesterone has caused it

Glad the bleeding has stopped!! Hopefully it's like the other ladies has stated that it might be the progesterone! I don't think it'd be implantation bleeding as your levels start going up once implantation has occurred which is where you get the positive FRER (from my understanding anyways). But your cervix very well could be irritated by the suppositories! Good luck at your appt and lots of loves!!!!

It happened to me right at 5 weeks, I remember being heartbroken thinking it was over. But, my DR told me it was just baby getting snug and sinking in deeper. Especially while taking progesterone. So it is possible.

Definitely not too late. I had implantation [bright pink] bleed at 5 weeks, and had pink spotting again twice since! I've heard all through out 1st tri its rather normal as bean gets snuggled in proper. I've still got all my crossables crossed for you!

Yeah. I just took a first signal test and the line is super dark [also took and answer and the line is barely visible....] I've come to the conclusion that Answer tests are utter crap. Even with all the peeing I've been doing this afternoon, the FS is still really dark..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->