Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

See! no worries! I never used answer brands. Not a fan.

Thats a fantastic sign your line is still dark! And Huck that answer test straight in the garbage. I hate those tests!

Answers suck from what Ive seen! Glad your first signal is.still.super dark! Noo more testing after tomorrow, k? :hugs:

Here's the First Signal...they don't show progression very well, but it's still super dark after all that water and all those pee breaks.

https://i39.tinypic.com/2hd1pbk.jpg

Here's the POS Answer test. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER waste my money on this crap again. Keep in mind, this is the same urine that I dipped the FS in!

https://i43.tinypic.com/34ht66r.jpg

And here are my FRERs for the day, compared to yesterday I think we may be ok....

https://i40.tinypic.com/4r4ajd.jpg

That first signal looks fab, the afternoon frer is totally darker :yipee: ....and that answer really is total crap :dohh:

I think your lines (besides that POS Answer) Look absolutely wonderful and beautiful!!! Try not to stress hun. I know, easier said than done, but I have so much faith in this pregnancy turning out amazing for you. Try to relax, maybe read a book or watch a movie to try to take your mind off things until your appointment tomorrow.

Just did my progesterone for the evening!!! NO BLOOD WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!

Maybe everything is going to be ok after all.

I do think I banged one of the pills directly into my cervix though......OUCH. lol ill have to not ram them up there so far next time

Just a warning I banged my cervix several times with the progesterone last cycle i used them and i would have an episode of spotting when it happened. so dont worry if you see some spotting next time you go to pee.

Your test look great today! I bought some FS test and they are amazing! What was I missing out on :) (i'm attempting to test out HCG booster)...Answer tests are garbage. I agree. So much worth the extra $2 for the FRER.
Everything will be okay :)

Looks fantastic....If you get an US tomorrow, please do not get discouraged if they do not see anything! At my 5 week apt with this baby we saw nothing, then at 7 week we saw heartbeat. So dont get discouraged!

Thank you so much ladies! I've never had lines this dark and it's soooo hard not to stress over the bleeding, but it seems to have stopped [though in the back of my mind I'm expecting some more blood after I banged that progesterone up there a few minutes ago.

Most of the anxiety about the bleeding this morning has subsided....I'm still a bit nervous for tomorrow but I'm keeping my chin up and hoping that everything will be ok.

I took a warm bath and shaved [because my damn legs looked like a desert cactus!] and now I'm watching DH play skyrim and just hanging out on the couch until bedtime :D

Looks fantastic....If you get an US tomorrow, please do not get discouraged if they do not see anything! At my 5 week apt with this baby we saw nothing, then at 7 week we saw heartbeat. So dont get discouraged!

Yeah, I know not to expect to see anything, and to be honest I'm not even 100% sure the doctor is going to do one...part of me wants her to and the other part doesn't. I'd love to see a sac...that would completely put me at ease, there's never been ANYTHING in there before.

So glad you're feeling better.

Watching DHs play Skyrim is a fantastic way to relax and work on teambuilding. Everyone yell "FUS RO DAH" together now! :haha:

LMAO Ginger.

Right now he's killing ice dragons. lol

Is there anyway you can switch to oral progesterone? I took 300mg a day orally, never had a problem. Its not as messy!

I don't mind the suppositories, they sit right where you want them to be....It's not as messy as it was, I think my body is absorbing them well.

The oral ones make me nervous, the only time I've ever taken oral progesterone is to start my period. lol

I just peeked at the FS test and the test line is almost as dark as the control line now....I've never seen a FS get that dark! lol I'll have to take a picture :D

the oral ones are not as well absorbed either. they loose a lot of their power very quickly so when they actually get in the blood stream its a very small amount. So a very high dose is required. The vaginal ones are awesome (although messy) but they get to the source right away.

Yay for very dark tests!!! Maybe the spotting was just from you hitting your cervix with the suppository or something.

Here it is now that it's done doing it's thing <3

https://i43.tinypic.com/egwb49.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"