Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I've definitely never had one this dark <3

Maybe now I can completely relax for the night.

No, I still haven't told him. If I see something on the US [if they do one] I'll tell him tomorrow night....hmmmm....maybe he'll take me out to eat in celebration! Or, maybe not, because he just bought me a driveway for my birthday [we're getting our driveway installed and the old one torn out next week!] Yay!

Aww yay! See everything is going to be just fine!

I secretly hope you get a scan tomorrow and see at least a sac :) I think it's too early for anything else, but if not well wait til next time!

P.s thanks for proving answers suck! Think I will use my last one tonight so that I don't get heartbroken by it with a stupid indent line!! I still have one frer that I WILL NOT use unless there is a for sure line going to show up on it!

Yeah, I'm really disappointed with that brand...I knew it was going to be lighter [because I'm super hydrated right now] but I had no idea it would be THAT FAINT. Junk. lol.

Glad to hear your bleeding has stopped and you're testing dark. I hope all this worrying was for nothing. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

so glad to hear your test lines are still dark and the bleeding has stopped! good luck at your appointment tomorrow and i really hope everything goes great for you! :hugs:

Glad to hear the bleeding had stopped :)

I had brown/light pink bleeding at 10DPO, 22DPO and 25DPO and everything seems to be going ok here so far :) I didn't bother going into ER either.

I would go to the doctor, in the US they have to treat you in the ER doctor or not!

Good lck for today !! Your tests are looking ace!!!! Hopefully the spotting was nothing !!!! X

Good luck for your appt! Thoese frer's look darker than day before! I am certain you have nothing to worry about x

Stunning lines hun!! So exited for you!!!

I used my progesterone pessaries up the other hole in the end. Man I hated those pessaries, but they were well worth it in the end!!

Your tests are looking good stucki! I suspect the bleed is just going to be one of those things. I too have bled in all my pregnancies. Heavily at times. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->