Life giving you more than you can handle

I know its not the same bt when i knew it wasnt just colic with the girls theyd say "ride it out". Ride it out????? Im on the verge of divorce, my son is fending for himself and im lucky to get washed. I couldnt give a shit how easier it would get. I wanted help now!!! One of the health visiting team told me today i should write a book in how to raise twins as i do it so well. I laughed out loud. I would if i could remember the first 13wks. Otherwise it would say:
screamed, slept for ten mins screamed, shit everywhere, wouldnt go down, i cried, had a fight with hubby cos he doesnt undestnd, finn asks patiently at 7.30pm if he can have his tea, fuck bad mam alert, i cry some more, they scream some more, hubby walks in at 9pm, finns still up ive still not bn washed n still not had a wee. I tellhim "you have no idea!!!! "

granted thats the extreme but unless anyone had walked a mile in my shoes i told them to keep their "advice". Thank god theyre smiley little babies now!!

I know its not the same bt when i knew it wasnt just colic with the girls theyd say "ride it out". Ride it out????? Im on the verge of divorce, my son is fending for himself and im lucky to get washed. I couldnt give a shit how easier it would get. I wanted help now!!! One of the health visiting team told me today i should write a book in how to raise twins as i do it so well. I laughed out loud. I would if i could remember the first 13wks. Otherwise it would say:
screamed, slept for ten mins screamed, shit everywhere, wouldnt go down, i cried, had a fight with hubby cos he doesnt undestnd, finn asks patiently at 7.30pm if he can have his tea, fuck bad mam alert, i cry some more, they scream some more, hubby walks in at 9pm, finns still up ive still not bn washed n still not had a wee. I tellhim "you have no idea!!!! "

granted thats the extreme but unless anyone had walked a mile in my shoes i told them to keep their "advice". Thank god theyre smiley little babies now!!

Totally, especially with twins, I have found it hard and people just don't get it, my husband works long hours, my mum is disabled so isn't much physical help, and my eldest is very hyperactive, people say, oh it will pass and you will look back and laugh, which may be true but everyday looking after three under three isn't easy. Finically we earn just enough to not qualify for anything so we have no help, which actually makes us worse off than if we were earning less, which makes me really resent my husbands long hours. I would love to work to get out of the house and to mean we have some money, but childcare would cost more than I can earn.on top of that our current home is a renovation project which has cost us far more than it should have and still have more to do and oh just got offers a job 550 miles away, so somehow I need to find money and time to finish off many of the projects we have and get the house up for sale, and then move away from my mum, it's not a better paid job just a different area, but eh hates it here now so have to do something.

You think, yeah ok it will get better, but right now I am downing so any advice of how it's gets better or how life can give you more than you can handle really annoys me, as I feel like life has already given me too much, yet it seems like it is still piling it on!

I think people think it brings perspective too, but I does just seem careless to me.

The people that tend to say these things have no worries, an angelic child and a canny bank balance. I do belueve in fate tho. So to an extent know what they mean but theres a time n place to say it. When ive had 3hrs kip threatened hubby im leaving and the bank said no-again is not the right time. He he

I HATE this saying. I had it said to me in 2007, in the six months previous to it my Gran had died (from cancer) just six hours after my uncle died (from cancer), dh's Nan (who was like a Nan to me also) died (from cancer), my uncle died (natural causes related to diabetes) and then two days before this was said to me, my baby girl was born sleeping at 36+6 due to medical negligence. My baby dying was too much for me to handle, let alone the rest of it. And you will not believe the amount of times I've heard it in the last four years because I've had twelve first tri loses and my little girl born sleeping at 24+3, seriously, it is too much to handle some days :(

I wont ever say it to anyone, cos I think it belittles what the person is going through.

I cant believe theyve even considered sayin it to you after everythin youve bn through. No one should have to go through what u have. Hugs x

TBH I feel like it's a reassuring statement when times get rough- but moreso when you are saying it to yourself rather than hearing it from others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->