life on hold??

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
any one feel like they keep putting everything on hold while ttc i promised my kids id take them to thorpe park but kept putting it off incase i got pregnant well yest i booked it for thurs n we're going but i dont test till sat so wont know if im preg or not but i just keep thinking its not fair on them not to do things just in case IYKWIM but i think i'll be too scared to go on anything my older ones are teenagers n wont care they'll probably be grateful im not going on with them to show them up:) my yougest is 6 n will only be going on the little things im sure i'll be ok to go with her so im sure it'll all work out fine its just me stressing over it anyone else feel feel this way??

TTC is difficult, and especially when it takes awhile, you can really put things on hold. DH and I decided NOT to do that, and we're going to start dancing lessons in September and are planning a big vacation in October. If I get pg, great, but if not, I have a lot of things to enjoy!

I feel like this too, we didn't book a summer holiday this year because I expected to be pregnant. Wasn't going to book skiing for the winter because I hope I'll be pregnant then but I can't live like this, we need to enjoy ourselves while waiting. It's hard though! Xx

It's very hard, but we have to continue to live our lives. If not, and it takes a little while longer, we'll be miserable and regret not doing things we love to do.

We put off a trip to Europe, but TTC wasn't the only reason. We decided that if we were going to bring a life into this world, then we better have a financial plan. And Eurpose was not part of that financial plan. Instead, we're doing weekend getaways for the fall that will be a fraction of the cost. Eurpose will still be there in a few years and if I'm preggers or not, we'll still enjoy lovely romantic weekends and our wallets will thank us!

yep, i've had mine on hold for practically a year now!

however we've just booked a holiday for end of october and intend on going skiing in january, i wont book the skiing til nearer the time though just in case. Right now i'm starting to think about enjoying ourselves whilst still ttc.

good luckx

I know exactly this feeling I wouldnt take the kids to Alton Towers for this reason and also cancelled our Florida trip becuase of it - its so sad but it just takes over, we are now planning Florida in the summer of 2010 and i will just watch, its not their fault but I do know how you feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->