Light BFP & dark opk??

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
I’m at 10DPO. Purple cassette is OPK which I just took for fun today cuz I had 1 left and wanted to see if I got a positive HPT if the OPK would be positive... and it was. Do you see the faint blue positive? It showed up right away. I always had better luck with blue dye rather than FRERs so that’s why I used the dreaded blue dye lol.

Purple cassette on right is OPK

Attachments

• 9F7EE2AD-2E68-48C2-8E6F-FC6A43F2BFD5.jpg
    9F7EE2AD-2E68-48C2-8E6F-FC6A43F2BFD5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 30762C44-C1F7-40D4-A260-8375D6ADBD14.jpg
    30762C44-C1F7-40D4-A260-8375D6ADBD14.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 45
I think I see something on the blue dye! Good luck!

Thank you! It’s definitely easier to see in person. Hoping for darker lines tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1CC3BD29-AB69-4C95-B517-2A72B4F1AAD3.jpg
    1CC3BD29-AB69-4C95-B517-2A72B4F1AAD3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 27
I see it!!! :flower:
Good luck ! :happydance:

I definitely see something feint...I had positive OPKs when I was pregnant and didn’t know it! Good luck!

I see it without even clicking on the picture!

Teehee that makes me happy!! I wanted to make sure I wasn't just going crazy LOL and I know it's not an evap because (1) it came up within a minute, (2) It's thick and (3) It is blue, just super light.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!! Makes me happy to know it wasn't just me HOPING to see it. I'm holding my pee now to take another one soon. Will post.

Yay! Glad to hear it :) and this pic wasn't tweaked. I did tweak it and you can see the line way better, but wanted to post it without being tweaked. I just impatiently took another test even though my urine was definitely diluted. I peed in a cup and it was light, but I can't help myself. I did see a faint line right away, but it's lighter than yesterday's. Yesterday's was super dark pee.

During lunch break I have to go to the store anyways, so I'm going to buy another pack of 2 and hold my pee for 3-4 hours and test again. That's how I got the original test posted above. I wont bother posting the pic of the one I just took cuz it's not as fun lol. I also used a wondfo w/ same pee and I think I see a squinter. Will test w/ 1 of those later as well.

Held my pee for a couple hours, but couldn't take it lol still a faint grrr BUT I used a store brand test rather than EPT and happy to still be getting the faint line in that sense.

Attachments

• 022818 2pm.jpg
    022818 2pm.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 91
have you tested since this post? having dark positive OPKS 2 & 3 days before AF was suppose to come is what kinda drove me to test the day of AF and got my first BFP

have you tested since this post? having dark positive OPKS 2 & 3 days before AF was suppose to come is what kinda drove me to test the day of AF and got my first BFP

That's awesome!! Congrats!! Yes I have tested a bunch, but have had no luck since :( I had 1 day where I got a faint pink line on a Wondfo, but nothing since and this morning I even tested with FMU. I'm 17DPO today and AF is 4 days late. I'm also wondering if AF is actually due THIS Friday instead of last Friday because of how my cycle screwed itself all up. I will let you know whether good or bad. What were your symptoms?

I hope you see a lovely positive soon instead of af! Good luck :)

That's awesome!! Congrats!! Yes I have tested a bunch, but have had no luck since :( I had 1 day where I got a faint pink line on a Wondfo, but nothing since and this morning I even tested with FMU. I'm 17DPO today and AF is 4 days late. I'm also wondering if AF is actually due THIS Friday instead of last Friday because of how my cycle screwed itself all up. I will let you know whether good or bad. What were your symptoms?

i had slight cramping 7dpo during the day, 1 lightning crotch strike :blush: that evening but thought i made that happen somehow? and then very very faint pink cm on 8dpo that i only noticed because i was checking my cervix. other than that everything seemed normal and regular monthly PMS systems. i honestly thought i was out, i didnt temp the whole cycle just the last 5 days or so, i didnt use OPKs like in the past. We started the process of having DH checked along with my levels,etc so i thought this month was just to figure out the next route. My cervix is still medium and firm but closed so not all go high right after fertilization

happycupcake - Thank you! Still waiting... AF was due 7 days ago if I go by my early O date, OR if I go by my withdrawel bleed (from getting off BCP) it's due today by my FF app thinks it's due tomorrow.

keepfaith - Thanks for sharing! I had a dot of blood at 7DPO, but still no BFP. I also haven't tested in a week or so.

I was a couple of weeks late af before I tested with my first, my test was faint. Is it worth getting bloods done?

Oh wow! I have been reading about women being 2-3 weeks late before getting a bfp. I see my doc for a regular physical anyways on Wednesday so I will let her know what’s going on and if I don’t get my period I’m a couple more weeks I’ll probably get blood test done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->