Likes/Dislikes about WTT

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I am sitting here thinking to myself what do i like/dislike about WTT.

I like WTT as it gives me lots of time to save money, plan for when the time comes like Nursery and what to buy baby and get in tune with my 'body' lol. I do like it (most the time :rofl:) as i think i do want to get married before i TCC.

What i dont like about WTT- is the WAITING :rofl:
I dont like it because sometimes it feels like its so far away its never going to happen. I read people birth stories and see pictures and just think. i want it so much.:hissy: but its so far away! lol

What things do you like/dislike about WTT?
x

I like that fact that i dont have to watch what i drink! i can get plasterd with out the guilt of thinking i could be pregnant and i can pay of my debts(dont have a lot)
I dislike the fact that i realy realy want a baby but every one else around me is getting pregnant and i mean everyone.

I also like that I have time to do some research in preparation for being pregnant and having a baby (I don't think I quite realised how much there is to it!). WTT give plenty of time for me and OH to finish our uni courses, and save up money and all the usual things.
I like that I can sleep :sleep: for as long as I want wihout a LO waking me up (though I wouldn't complain too much when the time comes).
It gives me time to think what exactly I want to do with my life, and try and make some kind of logical plan towards the future.

I don't like that there are babies everywhere I turn, which just makes me broody. Especially when I see a really young :baby: and I can't help but smile.
Facebook is a killer sometimes - too many pictures of other people's Lo's
and then there's the TV adverts... :hissy:

Um, there's nothing much I like or especially dislike about it. I guess, like, that I have time just to spend with OH... Trying to plan when we'll start trying - almost the thrill of the chase sort of thing, it's exciting to think about doing it and plan what we'll do etc.

I kinda...dislike the confusion, it's more frustrating than anything. I really really really want to try and feel ready most of the time, not that much holding us back, but at the same time I know we really ought to wait. :shrug: I want to start buying and preparing, but I know I can't because I don't actually know when we'll have a LO.

One good thing at the moment, I've got time to knit! :happydance: :p

xx

I like:

- having the time to plan
- saving up
- doing anything else I want to do before becoming a mother (not that you can't otherwise, somethings are just easier)

I don't like:

- reading pregnancy journals/birth stories (though I do everyday)
- the wait
- contemplating whether or not we should skip our plans and start TTCing

I'm sure there are more, there's just a few.

-Eat what I want.
-Have hot baths.
-Save up
-Being able to do my teaching qualifications without distruption.

Dislikes:
-Seeing pregnant ladies and feeling jealous.
-Waiting
-Knowing that most of my likes aren't as enjoyable and rewarding as having a baby.

I like watching my son get older, saving money supposedly, and not being sick or worrying about time off for baby. I dislike my husband changing his mind every five seconds, and not knowing what the future holds or if I will ever get to TTC again before I'm too old! LOL

This is a really god thread... when I first read it I thought that there was nothing I liked about wtt BUT then after thinking about it I realised:

* I like being able to have a glass of wine when I want
* I like being able to have lie-ins once a week
* I like that me and OH can go and do things of the spur of the moment... and that we can do them together :)

HOWEVER...
* I really really really DONT like waiting! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"