Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Welcome CIM!

I can't sleep on my front now. I get uncomfortable on my tummy and my boobs kill. Which is a pain because it used to be the only way I could get comfy. Lol. Can't sleep on my back either so it really is just sides.

As for ms, I didn't even manage to finish brushing my teeth this morning before throwing up in the sink. It was disgusting and so far I don't feel any better for it. I now just have a worse taste in my mouth. Lol. I know I shouldn't complain. There are a lot of ladies here with a lot worse, I just wish there was a time I don't feel sick.

I have extraordinary smelling ability, which is totally gross when you smell people's breath from 4 feet away. Boobs are killers, some homicidal thoughts (j/k) due to hormone supps. Crazy sex dreams, and some strange vivid dreams. No nausea, which makes me think its a girl. My first two pregnancies, I also had no nausea. But my third with a boy(lost twin at 9 weeks), some nausea. Lots of gas, no constipation, probably due to antibiotic therapy. I will be team yellow, not buying any baby stuff, until baby pops out.

FYI: If you have major nausea, try a magnesium supplement. Some swear by it.

We're definitely finding out the sex. My OH would prefer a boy, but I don't care either way. Instinct says girl, has from the start.

I LOVE the idea of decoy names. No one likes our one and only name we've decided on for a girl. We've decided on Marin, and call her Mare for short. Still no agreement on a boy's name. Noah vs Xavier, and both of us hate the other's name. For now, we call our baby Cuppie, short for cupcake, and maybe it'll stick til it's born.

Still barely any symptoms here, especially today. But I just did get new bras and shoes, so I think that's helping with the back pain today. Its no wonder people haven't started noticing the bloat yet. I look like I've gained 20 pounds in 3 weeks, and its all in my bbs and gut.

I have an idea! How about us ladies with no symptoms or ms help take the ms and HG off the other ladies? Seems unfair that we aren't all equally sick. I'd like to feel properly pregnant for once.

Hey! I'm still the same as you no sickness just bloated and really need to buy some bras this weekend, I think I look pregnant but just don't feel it!:dohh:
Funny though I seem to have lost weight on my hips, legs and bum, well...everywhere but my tummy is getting bigger lol Must be cause i'm eating super healthy, but weird cause i'm eating loads in work compared to the 'pack of crackers' I usually just have!

AND yes..any ladies want to off load so MS symptoms I happy to take some :thumbup:

Paitons mommy - I did a lot of perianal massage 2nd time around and I mean a tonne..not sure if that is what helped me as my daughter was presenting the same way although i did manage to turn her in labour with different positions etc.

I am guessing team :blue:

OH, who is always amazing about everything, told me today that he is tired of seeing me drag around, miserable. He wants me to go to the gym at least 3 days a week and "walk or something." He thinks this will help me and give me more energy. I don't think he gets it. I can't eat and when I do I lose at least half, but usually all of what I managed to choke down in the first place. I can't even drag myself off the couch to clean and have trouble making it to the bathroom to puke and he thinks I am going to find the energy to get to a gym? I don't know how to make him see that I am having a really hard time with all of the puking and it is draining me. He works very long hours and is exhausted when he gets home and I am trying not to be such a downer all the time, but I am so sick. I would like to see how long he lasts on one meal a day that he loses anyway. Ugh!

I feel like my DF is the same way, Miranda. I've been so sick all the time and I feel miserable. He complains about having to work and do everything around the house all the time, but I can't set foot into the kitchen to do dishes without rushing to the bathroom because of the smell. I also think that this kid is going to be more like DF than me because I can't keep dairy products down at all. I LOVE dairy products and used to eat the all the time. DF is slightly lactose intolerant though. :wacko:

I feel like my DF is the same way, Miranda. I've been so sick all the time and I feel miserable. He complains about having to work and do everything around the house all the time, but I can't set foot into the kitchen to do dishes without rushing to the bathroom because of the smell. I also think that this kid is going to be more like DF than me because I can't keep dairy products down at all. I LOVE dairy products and used to eat the all the time. DF is slightly lactose intolerant though. :wacko:

Oddly enough, I am able to keep down dairy products and normally I don't eat/drink many. I like cheese, but I do not do milk at all. And when I say I am keeping down dairy products, I only really mean Oreo McFlurries from McDonalds. But I can't stand the smell of McDonalds to go get one. And I don't want to eat too many of them because they are not healthy. I have no idea why I can keep them down in the first place.

And I am still working, almost full time. I just don't have any energy left for anything else. I sit here and feel good one minute and the next a wave of exhaustion flows over me (it actually feels like that) and that is it, I can't move from wherever I am when it hits. I just took a nap for more than 3 hours and I am dreading the thought of leaving for work in 15 minutes. When it happens there I just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Ugh, I'm sorry that you have to work feeling like that. Right now I'm not working, but I'm trying to get my Medical Billing and Coding certificate so that I can work from home. It hasn't been easy to concentrate on my studies at all though. I've found that eating a favorite hard candy can curb nausea, at least for me. Maybe you should keep your favorite hard candy with you while you're at work if you can? Do you have a desk job?

Oh i hate this...... i feel like i can get nothing done because i feel so sick i dont want to move. My poor son, i keep wanting to bring him to the play place but i never have enough energy to...

ARRGGG!! I am so angry today, for no reason what so ever. I've had to slightly distance myself from the kids because i don't want to blow up in front of them. Poor OH got lots of grief this morning, i really need to try and de-stress. Breath.

On a nicer note, nausea has been Okay today, thank god.

Hope you all had a nice day x

Ugh, I'm sorry that you have to work feeling like that. Right now I'm not working, but I'm trying to get my Medical Billing and Coding certificate so that I can work from home. It hasn't been easy to concentrate on my studies at all though. I've found that eating a favorite hard candy can curb nausea, at least for me. Maybe you should keep your favorite hard candy with you while you're at work if you can? Do you have a desk job?

I am a legal studies major but I had to take a semester off. I think I am actually going to take two, because if I don't, then I will be in midterms when the baby is born. There is no way that I could keep up with school right now. I would fall slam asleep every time I opened a book.

My job is the front desk at a sleezy motel in a bad part of town. For the most part, I just sit behind the desk and sometimes I have to do laundry. OH actually comes up here every time I have to move a fridge so I don't have to lift it.

It's funny you mention the hard candy. I just bought some on my way in and I am sucking on a piece now. So far so good. Hopefully it allows me to eat something tonight and keep it down.

Oh i hate this...... i feel like i can get nothing done because i feel so sick i dont want to move. My poor son, i keep wanting to bring him to the play place but i never have enough energy to...

I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I know very well exactly how you are feeling and it is terrible. I really wish that things were easier for all of us, but hopefully they will be getting much better in the next couple weeks. :hugs:

ARRGGG!! I am so angry today, for no reason what so ever. I've had to slightly distance myself from the kids because i don't want to blow up in front of them. Poor OH got lots of grief this morning, i really need to try and de-stress. Breath.

On a nicer note, nausea has been Okay today, thank god.

Hope you all had a nice day x

Oh yes I know that feeling. I have had it for weeks. Everything makes me mad.

Our DH just cannot understand how bad we feel. My DH was sick last week with the flu and vomiting and he wasnt eating. I had a go at him saying you need to eat, pull yourself together. He was like I cant i am going to puke...so I answered yes that is how I have been feeling for a month.

I totally understand the feeling like you can't get anything done. My mom has really been bugging me to get on my studies, but I just can't bring myself to finish a chapter and take a test. I've also been pretty angry. The cats drive me nuts, DF drives me nuts, everything drives me nuts.

I hope that the hard candy helps, Miranda. I've been sucking on Werther's Originals (my favorite) since yesterday and I've felt so much better. I've still been throwing up, but I haven't felt quite so nauseous all the time.

I've found that hard boiled sweets help too providing its not too early in the day. I've always got a bag of barley sweets near me at the moment! Lol.

TMI Alert

Is anyone else getting the vagina shocks or spasms? I am getting them every now and then. They are really low, supposedly they are from the uterus growing. My OB is not worried about them. Just freak me out when I feel a shock really low in my lady bits. LOL. Just wondering.

I've been getting those and uhhhh....rear spasms.... not sure how to put that politely.

I also sneezed while driving yesterday and it felt like I popped an ovary. Good lord, was it painful!

I've been having spasms in my right inner thigh, but that's about it. I can't really remember if I've felt any in my lady bits.

Sometimes I can feel....something. I don't have a clue what it is, but it is obviously something going on with my cervix. The doctor said it is perfectly normal, no matter how weird it feels. Sometimes it even hurts a little, but it is not unbearable.

Speaking of, I am absolutely terrified about my appointment on the 3rd. We have three appointments in the same day. One regular OB, one for ultrasound and one for CVS. I wasn't going to do it, but between my age and OH having had a little boy with Edwards years ago when he was with his ex, I feel like we should really do that or amnio. Then we can relax and at the very least, be prepared for what is to come if it is not good news. Does anyone know anything about CVS. Is it going to hurt? I know the risks to the baby are only .5 - 1%, according to the paperwork they gave me, but it is still really scary. Have any of you ever had it done?

This is my first pregnancy, so I've never had a CVS. I don't plan to get one either because I am still in my early 20's and I have a very low risk pregnancy and there are no known defects on my side or DF's. A CVS is the better option than an amnio from what I hear. Apparently an amnio poses a higher risk to the baby than a CVS does. I think that a CVS should be fine, and it might be a wise decision in your case. If you're worried about your age or Edward's on your OH's side then a CVS is certainly not a bad idea. If nothing else it will give you the peace of mind that you need and deserve. I'll be hoping for good news and a successful CVS for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->