Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I don't really feel pregnant either. I am so worried something's wrong. I have had sore hard bb's until a couple of days ago. Has anyone else noticed bb' being sore on and off? My next scan is Thursday morning. I wish it were today. Just need some reassurance.

Had my nuchal screening this morning. Baby's lookin good. Hopefully my hyperemesis goes away soon...but unlikely. I'd like to have my picc line removed...I'm sick o IV fluids and meds, but I guess it's better than going to to hospital weekly..

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r506/lcwalsh333/6E7377B2-C7D1-4C65-8DFE-B05744003E36-2566-0000031A49E228D9.jpg

Sbmack - my boobs were sore until this weekend gone at 9weeks2days then they went "normal" this morning they're sore again just not as much as before. I think it's normal around this stage :)

My sonoline b came an hour ago annnnddff I found babas heartbeat within 20mins, I'm so thrilled right now :cloud9: 160-179bpm <3

Lovely scan pic lulu83. I love how you can see his/her little hand! X

Lulu83 what a beautiful baby! No longer a bean, a baby, I LOVE IT, thanks for sharing!
I'm ordering my sonoline b today :)

For those having appointments/scans today or sometime in the very near future, good luck! I'll be hoping for healthy, sticky beans for you all and that everything is going good. :hugs:

lulu83: Congrats on a good, healthy scan! I hope that your hyperemesis goes away soon too. It's dreadful throwing up all day. Even with Zophran I still threw up three times yesterday. DF has been going into the bathroom with me for comfort and support lately though, and that makes me feel better.

Here are my scan pics from yesterday. I don't know how to work the scanner, so I just took them with my phone this time (DF helped me with the scanner last time, I think we need his computer in order to scan stuff because he has some kind of program on there for the scanner).

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/0325132114_zps0bb54e0b.jpg

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/0325132114a_zpscfde7a5d.jpg

Great scans ladies. Funny how they all look different even at this early stage xx

Hey guys :) Mind if I join a bit late?

I'm just over 10 weeks atm and really looking forward to the nuchal screening - just to make sure I really am safely pregnant LOL. It's not enough to fall asleep sitting up and growing boobs the size of Dolly Parton - I am hanging to see the proof.

All of your scans are just awesome too! :)

Amazing scans lulu and kalonkiki!! I can't wait for mine :)

Welcome Suzie, and congrats!! Totally know how you're feeling too!

Thanks :) I know it's totally normal, but when the symptoms keep coming and going it will be so nice to get some solid proof! We went through IVF to get here, and after all the constant monitoring they do, it all stops at 8 weeks and u become a "normal" pregnancy. I can't say I miss the drives to the appointments though :)

Well its official, bub is definitely in there! A whole 4.1 cm of cuteness!! the length measures 11 weeks 2 days so exactly same as my date! Hb 160 bpm and wriggling all over the place!! Wa Hey! My gyn says we are out of danger zone, phew...so relieved!

That's great news lady!! So glad you're over the scariest bit.

As my 12 week scan gets closer I'm getting more and more anxious. I'm absolutely terrified of a mmc. I'm just so scared of losing this bub. I wish I had a see-through uterus so I could see what was going on in there!!

Hello :)

Could I join this group? I have a new due date of 31st October with fraternal twins. I have 3 children already boy aged 10, boy aged nearly 9 and daughter aged nearly 6. We wanted 1 more bubs and ended up having 2 in there!

I have been fortunate to have had 3 early scans already as I was on Tamoxifen for treatment for Breast Cancer (aged 29 in 2009) and for a while they were concerned about how it would affect the babies, but they both seem to be well with lovely fast heartbeats.

Anyway just saying hello and nice to meet you all. :flower: xx

Attachments

• scan pic 1.jpg
    scan pic 1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Beany is okay :thumbup: Measuring right on track....and hb around the 160s :cloud9:

Attachments

• hotbump scan pic.jpg
    hotbump scan pic.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
Aww congrats on all the scans ladies!!! They all look wonderful! Lulu , that is one DETAILED scan!!! You can see the leg outline and everything!! :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!! :wave:

Congrats on all the scans ladies! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies!

AFM I havnt said anything in a while but I've been keeping up. Not a lot going on my way. Lots of ms! We travled for about a week and just got home today. We were out of state for a funeral and telling our families about the baby. It was so worth waiting so that we could tell out families in person. Everyone is so excited!

Congrats on all the lovely scans ladies!!! You must all feel so relieved.

SisterRose, so glad you heard the heartbeat. How reassuring. I remember freaking out a couple of weeks ago because my bb's stopped hurting. Then they were sore again. Maybe it's just because I don't really have any other symptoms that I want them to feel different. My husband tells me I should just relax and be grateful that I feel normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->