Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

My bbs are ginormous, but they don't hurt or anything. Super sensitive, definitely, but not sore. I'm really having an easy pregnancy so far (knockonwood) except I have had the occasional ms every now and then these days. And this baby loves some Mexican food, which is my least favorite next to Italian!

Are you ladies craving anything crazy yet?

My baby loves taco bell and makes me cry when I dont get it :haha: ;) Also corn on the cob with mash potatoe is yummy!

Congrats on all the scans and welcome to the new mommies. (I have to go back and find your dates so I can add you, if I miss you.. just post your date again.)

I have good news and bad news. The good news is... BYE BYE FIRST TRIMESTER, HELLO SECOND!

The bad news is I was in the hospital again yesterday and when I showed up my blood pressure was 175/100! Not good. Needless to say I wasn't left waiting for hours this time...:nope:

Congrats on all the scans and welcome to the new mommies. (I have to go back and find your dates so I can add you, if I miss you.. just post your date again.)

I have good news and bad news. The good news is... BYE BYE FIRST TRIMESTER, HELLO SECOND!

The bad news is I was in the hospital again yesterday and when I showed up my blood pressure was 175/100! Not good. Needless to say I wasn't left waiting for hours this time...:nope:

Omg maze, that's insane!! How are you doing/feeling now?! Are you still in the hospital!?
And yay for us being in the second trimester!!! Xx

Kiki and lululovely scans ladies! Your babies are absolutely beautiful. Welcome to all the new mamas, I think you will find a lovely bunch of ladies here

O no maze. Hope you aren't too poorly. You are having a rough time bless you. Is 13 weeks when second tri starts then?! Woop woop, exciting! I am loving being pregnant at the moment, everyone is being so nice to me!

@ Maze, I hope you are feeling better soon, take care. :hugs:

Love the scan pics, it is amazing how much baby develops in a few weeks, it is just beautiful. :blush:

So, question for you ladies..I got hit with MS at 6 weeks and have had nausea everyday in the afternoons and smells were grossing me out as well.

I'm 9 weeks now and it seems like everyday the symptoms are fading away and getting less and less. I just got an ultrasound done at 8 wk +2 and everything was good, and my nausea was already decreasing by that point.

Did anyone else have their MS get better after 8 -9 wks?

I'm still super tired and have really sensitive bbs (especially at night for some reason), dizziness, etc.

I had terrible nausea early on and it started to go away around 8wks? Just had a scan yesterday and beany is fine :)

Hey ladies! I'm part of a smaller group thread but now that I'm getting to the safe zone I thought I'd join you! Also you don't have any October 25th due dates so I thought I'd add one! I've had one scan and I have another in two weeks. I love being pregnant and I'm very excited!

So hi everyone! :hi:

Thanks for everyone's concern, still feeling rough today but just trying to take it easy.

As for nausea settling around 9 weeks, that is generally the norm for most people, 9-10 weeks the placenta begins to take over which in many women will begin to lift the discomfort of MS. There are still unlucky ladies (such as myself) that have to wait much longer for MS or HG to go away, if it does at all. I definitely don't think losing the symptom of MS around 9 weeks should be concerning to anyone.

Welcome to the group jbell157!

Thanks everyone in answering my question about the MS, that does make sense. I feel better about it now. :winkwink:

Welcome Jbell! Were pretty close on our due dates, mine is the Oct. 30th :happydance:

Yep at 10 weeks i started to feel better. Still have the odd rough moment (such as right now on the train!) But so much better than i was.

Anyone around 13 weeks starting to feel anything yet? I've had some strange tapping/fluttery feelings today. I know it's v early but i always have been able to feel everything. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling things?

Yep at 10 weeks i started to feel better. Still have the odd rough moment (such as right now on the train!) But so much better than i was.

Anyone around 13 weeks starting to feel anything yet? I've had some strange tapping/fluttery feelings today. I know it's v early but i always have been able to feel everything. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling things?

Yep, I am definitely feeling baby, I think Lindss said she was too. I might be confusing her with someone else though, I have a very bad case of pregnancy brain brewing. Last time I felt baby around 15-16 weeks. Before that I felt baby around 19-20 weeks.

I'm only 11 weeks but I swear I have felt baby flutter like a fish squirming/moth flutter... I know it wasn't gas as I've been on metformin for a few years now so i'm used to gas feelings, this is definitely different!

Yes I am! At first I wasn't sure if it was really the baby, but now I'm sure! Mostly at night when I'm laying down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->