Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Did anyone have light af like cramping at almost 10 weeks?

Has anyone been experiencing sciatic (sp?) nerve pain? It's so bad!
O my goodness I have. It can be so terrible at times, I literally like get stuck in a position and can't move!! I can only imagine its going to get worse the bigger I get :(

Only the last two days I've noticed some stretchy type feelings but other than that nothing!

I think my bump came out! :happydance: I'm feeling pregnant today, loving it!:happydance:

Its been a long time since anyone's posted bump pics. I vote that we all do again! Xx

yes we should! but I will have to post on our facebook page as my phone won't upload onto bnb :dohh:

I dont really want to post a bump pic until like 19 weeks when i know its a bump forsure not not just my fat!! LOL

O my goodness I have. It can be so terrible at times, I literally like get stuck in a position and can't move!! I can only imagine its going to get worse the bigger I get :(

The pain makes me cry out just about each time! It's horriable! I'm scared for how bad it's gonna get. I'm deffinatly going to be bringing it up to my dr when I see her Tuesday.

If you have a smart phone, photobucket's mobile app is fantastic for uploading pictures.

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/girlnboots13/20130323_012206_zpsed131619.jpg

what's sad/funny is that 2 months ago, my belly was almost flat with a bit of jelly around my belly button, and you could see my hip bones. I've only gained about 4 pounds, but I feel like I've gained 30 in my belly and boobs. And since I'm only 11 weeks, this is allll bloat. Lucky me.

Welcome to all the new girls!! Loving all of the new scan pics as well! Can't wait to see my little bean next week!

My bbs are ginormous, but they don't hurt or anything. Super sensitive, definitely, but not sore. I'm really having an easy pregnancy so far (knockonwood) except I have had the occasional ms every now and then these days. And this baby loves some Mexican food, which is my least favorite next to Italian!

Are you ladies craving anything crazy yet?

OMGoodness! I would eat Mexican every day if I could since getting pregnant. I have never been like that, but right now it is all that I want!

Congrats on all the scans and welcome to the new mommies. (I have to go back and find your dates so I can add you, if I miss you.. just post your date again.)

I have good news and bad news. The good news is... BYE BYE FIRST TRIMESTER, HELLO SECOND!

The bad news is I was in the hospital again yesterday and when I showed up my blood pressure was 175/100! Not good. Needless to say I wasn't left waiting for hours this time...:nope:

Maze: That is terrible! I hope that they can do something to help you soon!

So, question for you ladies..I got hit with MS at 6 weeks and have had nausea everyday in the afternoons and smells were grossing me out as well.

I'm 9 weeks now and it seems like everyday the symptoms are fading away and getting less and less. I just got an ultrasound done at 8 wk +2 and everything was good, and my nausea was already decreasing by that point.

Did anyone else have their MS get better after 8 -9 wks?

I'm still super tired and have really sensitive bbs (especially at night for some reason), dizziness, etc.

Still super tired all the time, but at 9 weeks, I started puking like a normal person and not every single thing that I ate. Such a relief because with the first baby I had HG until the very last second.

I got "stuck" in an auto parts store this week and OH had to help me out to the car. It was really weird because I have a bad back and have sciatica anyway, but this time it was on the other side. I have been sleeping with a pregnancy pillow and this was the first time I have gotten it since I got the pillow.

Here is me at 9 weeks + 1 first thing in the morning, but still feel like its a lot of bloating. Excuse the messy room, haha. I'm really petite so not sure if I might start showing earlier. I'm 4'10" ( I know, really short!) lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
Yours looks much more like baby than mine does, babyluv. Jealous!

Yours looks much more like baby than mine does, babyluv. Jealous!

Awe thanks! Your pic is really cute too! I have gained like 4 pounds since I found out, so I think that is where the 4 pounds have gone, its probably just pudge, but I rub it and pretend its baby, :haha: (my doctor said no working out, except walking, until 10 weeks) just because of my history.

I like your tattoo as well, what does it mean? (if I'm being too nosey, pls dont hesitate to say) :blush:

https://i.imgur.com/zFt4dLM.jpg?1

No bump or bloat at 13 weeks even with it being my third, I am actually smaller than I was at 6 weeks. Yikes.

Oh and that black band is the top of my pants, that is not a wall at the left side, that is my belly. Like I said, yikes.

I'm 11 wks today and this is my :baby: bump :kiss:

Attachments

• bnb hotbump bump.jpg
    bnb hotbump bump.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
I dont know how I got a bump since Ive lost weight and not gained :shrug:

It's a beautiful bump! I wish I had a bump. You're supposed to show a lot sooner with each child, that is probably why you have a noticeable bump despite losing weight. My stomach is just a freak of nature and holds the baby in till I'm almost in third tri.

It's a beautiful bump! I wish I had a bump. You're supposed to show a lot sooner with each child, that is probably why you have a noticeable bump despite losing weight. My stomach is just a freak of nature and holds the baby in till I'm almost in third tri.

I showed with my first when I was 9 wks, with my second not until I was 16/18ish wks and this one I started having a bump sround 8ish wks...think I'm just weird :haha:

babyluv2012 you have a very nice low bump....I would guess boy looked like my bumps with my boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->