Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Mine looks like Grinnboots. I've lost weight the whole time as well. My boobs are bigger and I'm carrying weight in my midsection totally different than before. I feel like I'm showing. I switched to maternity pants a while ago. Everything was hitting it. I feel like its sitting low.

Welcome and congrats to all of the new mommies of the thread! :wave: :flower:

Hang in there, Maze! I hope you start feeling better soon. You're a trooper, Mama! :hugs:

I don't think that I can feel baby move yet, but I can feel my uterus getting bigger from the inside. It feels like it's tugging at my stomach and trying to come out. :haha:

My MS has gotten worse since it first started, but I think that's just because I'm one of the unlucky ones. I don't know if I can really call it HG yet, but I'm definitely throwing up more than the average preggo. I just really hope that it goes away in the second tri, apparently for my mom it lasted for her whole pregnancy for 4/5 of us. ):

I think I'm carrying low, but that has more to do with my rib cage and shape of my abdomen than anything. I have a very long rib cage (the sides almost touch my pelvic bone), so my baby doesn't really have any other position to sit due to my short torso. I'm not as confident that it's a girl as I had originally thought, but that's probably because everyone keeps telling me that they think it's a boy. :wacko:

Maze: You have a nice flat tummy, you probably have some awesome ab muscles!

Hot Bump: Your bump is soo cute!

babyluv2012 you have a very nice low bump....I would guess boy looked like my bumps with my boys :)

You think? My hubby is hoping for a boy and I have a feeling it might be, but I just don't know. We will be happy either way though. :happydance:

Will post my bump in a bit, it's pretty big! Maze your lovely flat tum might be coz being sick has helped your abs!

babyluv2012 you have a very nice low bump....I would guess boy looked like my bumps with my boys :)

You think? My hubby is hoping for a boy and I have a feeling it might be, but I just don't know. We will be happy either way though. :happydance:

Looks like my boy bumps :haha: Sending blue dust your way :dust: I think I'm having another boy :)

I will post my bump ouc tomorrow...hubby has our camera with him today, and my phone takes awful pics. I live all your bumps ladies! Its fun to see how diff everyone's look!
My sister is coming to puck up my two kids for a sleep over in half hr and hubby and I get an entire night to ourselves....such a rarity!! He is bringing home Egyptian takeout for dinner and we r gonna watch less miserables....so excited! Has anyone seen it yet!?

I have seen Les Miserables, it was quite good. I didn't like the director so much, I found he focused a little too much on awkward close ups. I know he was probably aiming to show facial expression that would normally lack in a stage production but it did get to be a bit much! Probably won't be as bothersome on a television though, rather than the big screen.

Sounds like a fantastic date night!

Hi everyone, i will catch up properly later as am on phone atm!

Ive just started to get shooting/stabbing paing in my foof! I dont recall this in my last pregnancy. it doesnt feel like the pain is up in there, it feels more towards the front in general if you know what i mean

anyone else with pains in the foof? I dont know wether to worry or add it to the list of things to enjoy for the next 7 months :haha:

Anyone else feeling more sick now at around 9 or 10 weeks then before? I am nauseous all day and will puke out of no where......

Anyone else feeling more sick now at around 9 or 10 weeks then before? I am nauseous all day and will puke out of no where......

Me!!!! I was just bitching about the other day on here. At 9w1d I started full on vomiting. Up till the I was just dry heaving. It been vomit ever since.

Me!!!! I was just bitching about the other day on here. At 9w1d I started full on vomiting. Up till the I was just dry heaving. It been vomit ever since.

Oh i am glad i am not the only one!! It was not like this with my last one, it was getting better from around this time, i really home that this doesnt go into 2nd tri for us!! :(

You ladies inspired me to post my "bump" pic. Sadly it is all bloat.

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/JaeInWonderland/ae2d521f-88df-44dd-a4a0-8e300fb2b454_zps8c74b7f5.jpg

I started full on vomiting at 7+4, but it's gotten worse since then. Back then I threw up once a day, but now I'm throwing up at least three times a day. I hope that this doesn't continue through the second tri for any of us either.

And that's an adorable bump, Jaymelynn!
Cute bumps for the rest of you too, I'll have to post mine later. :D

I am sorry to hear that many of you are having worse ms and not better. Hopefully the end is near and it will be an easier second trimester.

Is anyone else getting migraines? I have a long history of migraines (since I was 15yo), but they were getting better. Starting at week 9 I started getting evening headaches. But starting week 11, they became full blown migraines. They are about 1 every other day. I have not taken any meds because I am fearful, but napping and ice packs are not helping.

I am sorry to hear that many of you are having worse ms and not better. Hopefully the end is near and it will be an easier second trimester.

Is anyone else getting migraines? I have a long history of migraines (since I was 15yo), but they were getting better. Starting at week 9 I started getting evening headaches. But starting week 11, they became full blown migraines. They are about 1 every other day. I have not taken any meds because I am fearful, but napping and ice packs are not helping.

I believe they say it is caused by the increase in blood and thus the increase in blood flow. They aren't something that should be too concerning now, although later on in pregnancy it can be related to blood pressure and (potentially) preeclampsia, so it is an important symptom to track throughout your pregnancy for sure. For now, headaches are common and likely moreso for women who are prone to them.

Hi Jaymelynn, I too started getting headaches at 8 weeks (they are more tension headaches though) I am on Prometrium (Progesterone Supplement) 200mg per day since I found out that I was pregnant,and I'm thinking they are the culprit. The reason I think that is I was on birth control for awhile and started getting these same types of headaches. I only have to be on it for another week thank goodness, I am hoping its the meds, as I'm literally getting a headache like clockwork every day at 11am to noon, which just so happens to be 3-5 hrs after taking my pill...hmm. :cry:

I am currently taking 2 500mg Tylenol for them and my OB said it was ok, he even said I could take Ibuprofren, but I'm scared to do that.

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

If I get more than 5 hours of sleep, I get a sleep migraine. Ow.

I like your tattoo as well, what does it mean? (if I'm being too nosey, pls dont hesitate to say) :blush:

It says "You always have the strength" in greek. Its come in handy many times in my life when I've needed to walk away from crappy situations.

Hurry up with those bump pics, ladies! This is fun!

I've been very blessed not to have thrown up at all! I've had occasional bouts of nausea; however, I've been able to calm my stomach down by either snacking or sipping on a Hansen's soda.

The picture below is my bump at 9 weeks 1 day. It hasn't changed much this week except I'm really bloated today. Everyone has lovely bump pictures btw!

Attachments

• 9w1d_zpse79abafd.jpg
    9w1d_zpse79abafd.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Hehe, your due date is the day before my birthday, jbell. :blush:
Cute bump, by the way! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members