Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Here's my bump!

Sister Rose - yes I've had pains in my feet and hands, I wouldn't worry think it's just pregnancy affecting your whole body. Apparantly pregnant woman are more prone to carpal tunnel syndrome, boo :(

I do get migraines occasionally but none since getting pregnant, having a lot of headaches though, just trying to stay hydrated.

My big problem at the moment is nosebleeds. Every time I blow my nose there is blood, but now I've started having full on gushing nose bleeds too! Yuk, looked it up though and again normal!

Attachments

• mama cat.jpg
    mama cat.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
I've had a couple of headaches this past week but nothing I haven't been able to work through without painkillers. My ms has got more intense since week 9 but I seem to be having longer periods of feeling ok between the sickness.

This was my massive bloat and bit of a bump taken last night. I had take out for dinner so got really bloated.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/BA4EB609-A86C-40EA-A56C-6DBDCDE80ADE-4309-0000040747B24FB1.jpg

O my goodness ladies, your bumps are just the cutest ever!! Mine is coming today! Just enjoying lounging watching the baby story, during my last two hers before the kids get dropped back off at home. Then its the start of crazy family easter weekend. Heading up north to collingwood to my in-laws until Monday...should be fun, but all four of us, dh plus matte a (4), and eli (7), and myself have to sleep in one room.....my definition of hell!!

Can anyone see the placenta on my scan? Friends are telling me it's on the left and at first I didnt see it but after they kept pointing it out I THINK Im starting to see it on the left...Wanna try the Ramzi Theory/Method for fun :haha:

If you click on the picture it will enlarge so you all can see it better :)

Attachments

• hotbump scan pic.jpg
    hotbump scan pic.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
Oh and I was told that the cord (white thing seen on top of baby head) its going to dissolve :shrug: so that is not the umbilical cord I'm guessing.

October is a fantastic month to be born. :winkwink:
I'm excited to see how many babies in this thread end up sharing a birthday with me. :happydance:

October is my favorite month too! I love halloween, so I hope my baby feels like hanging out for a couple weeks. I'd love a little Halloween spawn :-D

Lol, I'm due on the 30th, so I might very well have a little Halloween baby. I love Halloween, one of my favorite holidays.

Yes! I just love the festivals and the leaves and weather. Oh and its full on college football season by then! Plus all the little trick-or-treaters are so adorable. And its the kick-off to the holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas). Its a really awesome month.

Ugh just had to pay bills! Is anyone else's cable/tv bill RIDICULOUS!?!? I am getting charged $40 in fees! WTF!!!!!

:haha:Lol jbell! I knew you had to live in the sec to be talking football! I had to check and sure enough Georgia! Whoooooo pig soooie! razorbacks! :haha:

My cable/internet/phone bill is $200 every month. It is really expensive here though.

Can anyone see the placenta on my scan? Friends are telling me it's on the left and at first I didnt see it but after they kept pointing it out I THINK Im starting to see it on the left...Wanna try the Ramzi Theory/Method for fun :haha:

If you click on the picture it will enlarge so you all can see it better :)

Hmmm, I don't think I can see it. I don't think I can see it in my scan pictures either.

:haha:Lol jbell! I knew you had to live in the sec to be talking football! I had to check and sure enough Georgia! Whoooooo pig soooie! razorbacks! :haha:

Hahaha! Yeah I love some football! Believe it or not I'm a Buckeye fan! I was born in Ohio.

everyone's bumps are so cute. i have zero bumpage right now... i had a little bit of a gut pre pregnancy, so i just look the same as i always do lol.

as for the morning sickness.. omg.. mine is worse than it was at the beginning.

Okay here is my 12 week bump!

My DH is convinced it's twins (I'm a fraternal twin) but I'm trying to tell myself it's bloating & due to bring baby number 2!

Roll on the scan on tues!!

Sorry it's on the side - don't know how to spin it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
Okay here is my 12 week bump!

My DH is convinced it's twins (I'm a fraternal twin) but I'm trying to tell myself it's bloating & due to bring baby number 2!

Roll on the scan on tues!!

Sorry it's on the side - don't know how to spin it!

I'm with your dh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->