Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!

I am still not feeling good, but I baked a cake for easter lunch/my MIL's birthday and also made easter egg sugar cookies for the kids. I am just so proud of myself (despite that I won't be able to eat any of it) that I had to post pictures. It was a feat given I was fighting off nausea the entire time.

https://i.imgur.com/nkhXqZU.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/trWDCFN.jpg?1

Wow maze well done!! Can you post your share to me in Malta he he! X

I still can't really eat or imagine baking, but that looks delicious!

Maze those look aMAZEing :haha: I wish I could eat them through the computer.

My fetal doppler came in. I heard the heartbeat!!!! OH was worried it was my heartbeat but we could hear it clear as day down by my lower pelvic region. I don't think the monitor gave me an accurate heart rate though. It kept jumping between 90 and 100. Also I went to the other side of my belly and heard another heart beating, lol it was faint so it must just be my ONE little bean lol but OH was freaking out. How often can I do this? I want to hear it every second but can't it cause some kind of harm?

Hi ladies, hope you're all well. Just rushing through.
So happy for all who have had scans, your pictures at super cute. Here is my 10+5 bump/bloat! I'm also being teased by OH and family about possible twins! Anyhow, here it is:

IMG_20130330_224918.jpg

Got my doppler today and pretty sure I heard the hb as the numbers went from 157-165ish <3

Mine will be here Monday! I'm super excited and I keep checking the tracking report. OH and I are both off Monday, so I'm sure we'll be watching at the door.

Mine doesn't have a screen, but I'm gonna find a heartbeat counter that we can mess with.

Any idea what batteries the angelsound takes?

Mine will be here Monday! I'm super excited and I keep checking the tracking report. OH and I are both off Monday, so I'm sure we'll be watching at the door.

Mine doesn't have a screen, but I'm gonna find a heartbeat counter that we can mess with.

Any idea what batteries the angelsound takes?

it takes the square battery. If you bought it new it comes with one!

Maze, that cake looks so yummy, and the cookies are pretty too!

I love the new bump pics too!

I kind of want to get a doppler too, but DH thinks it will just stress me out if I can't find the heartbeat. I know it would be just for fun, but idk. Do you all think they work pretty well?

I love mine, yeah it take some time to pick up the hb but it's not too hard....I have been banned by OH from using it until next friday because I used it 3 times today oopsie! :haha:

Hi ladies, hope you're all well. Just rushing through.
So happy for all who have had scans, your pictures at super cute. Here is my 10+5 bump/bloat! I'm also being teased by OH and family about possible twins! Anyhow, here it is:

View attachment 590937

Looks like we may have another set on our hands! It's gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Lots of impressive bumps there..i don't have one at all which is not unusual for me.

Maze the sugar cookies look great.

We made it facebook official for Easter!

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/girlnboots13/1364713414390_zpsd144298b.jpg

This is a t-shirt I made. Hopefully people get it. If not, their loss! :) We'll be posting ultrasounds and whatnot, so they'll get it eventually, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->