Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I haven't used my doppler since last week. At 11 weeks it wasn't very easy to find... now this morning in less than 2 mins!

Also happy 12 weeks to my little butterfly xxxxx

Ladies using a Doppler.. do you seem to find your little bean in the same spot? I just ask because last time i always found Mason far to the right. This time I always seem to find LO in the middle..... I think i am hearing the placenta on the left but i am not to sure.....

Last time I found DD lower down to the left, this pregnancy I find LO in the middle too :thumbup:

Both different for me too. Not sure where baby is this time. Have a scan on tuesday will find out then.

My doppler will be here tomorrow! Yay!

Do any of you have the linea nigra yet? I have the very beginning of it, which sucks because I had my belly button pierced and now I realize my belly button ring is NOT centered. Bummer.

Also, some women seem to be SO happy with it, but I think they look icky. What's the general concensus? Do you guys love them or hate them?

My doppler will be here tomorrow! Yay!

Do any of you have the linea nigra yet? I have the very beginning of it, which sucks because I had my belly button pierced and now I realize my belly button ring is NOT centered. Bummer.

Also, some women seem to be SO happy with it, but I think they look icky. What's the general concensus? Do you guys love them or hate them?

I do not have a linea nigra yet, but as my belly expands I notice that my belly ring is not so centered either, haha. Are you going to remove yours or buy the plastic "pregnancy" kind?

I have a bottom belly ring. I ended up taking mine out at 7 weeks because the hole started stretching from all my bloat. Started to hurt pretty bad! I did not think about having a bottom belly ring during pregnancy when I was 14, haha.

Also, it feels like my lower spine is cracking in two, like I need to pop it. Any suggestions? I took a hot bath, didn't help, I've been laying in my empty tub stretching and rolling my hips, and it seems to help for about 30 seconds.

I have both top and bottom done. Yeah I was about 14 too and never considered pregnancy, lol.
As for your spine that sounds awful! My only suggestion would be to lie on the floor and move side to side, but it sounds like you are doing that. Maybe sleeping with a pregnancy pillow will help? I am sorry I have no advice, hopefully someone else will think of something so you can relief. Feel better!

Morning ladies!

As for position of baby with doppler mine seems to always be on the left! Really close to where I can hear my artery/HB.

I have my belly pierced too. I took it out last night and also noticed mine isn't in the middle! I've never taken it out apart from changing the bar!

s for Linea Nigra - I have a white line coming above my belly button, i'm not sure if this is the start of it?!

Hi ladies...I have the same thing w where my belly ring was...I took it out last pregnancy, and never put it back in. Now with the amount I'm showing already, you can see a small white line where the hole was, it looks like the start of a stretch mark....:( I've never had one before... This sucks!!!

Also, I tried uploading a belly pic here and it will not work! So frustrating!!

Hi ladies...I have the same thing w where my belly ring was...I took it out last pregnancy, and never put it back in. Now with the amount I'm showing already, you can see a small white line where the hole was, it looks like the start of a stretch mark....:( I've never had one before... This sucks!!!

Also, I tried uploading a belly pic here and it will not work! So frustrating!!

I have the exact same thing.. i never put mine back in after my last pregnancy either... i dont even know if it has healed over or not?

Did everyone have a good Easter? I am having such a hard time keeping up! I admit I don't think I am brave enough to buy a doppler, I think I would get obsessive and flip right out if some time I couldn't find the baby. I remember with my last pregnancy my first few appointments into the second tri my doctor always had a hard time finding it.

I agree with Maze, I don't think I'm going to get a Doppler for that reason, I just don't want to worry myself. I am such a worry wort. Also, I feel that I would literally want to use it more than once a day and I would just rather not have the temptation.

..I have always kind of had a dark line from my belly button down, but I'm hispanic so I think that may be why, but have not noticed it getting darker yet. However, my bbs are really veiny and they are these blue veins. And everyday DH goes..whoa! and I'm like what?? Then he says, oh nothing, just looking pretty good!! LOL He's so cute!

Everyone have a good Easter? Mine was pretty good (I ate dessert twice!) Banana Pudding and Cheesecake!!! Yummy!!!

I got one of the pregnancy bars for my last pregnancy and wore it till about 37 weeks when it just got too sore and uncomfy so I took it out and never put it back in. (A BF baby wriggling and a toddler climbing all over me being enough to rip it out made me think it just wasn't worth it)

I'm not getting a doppler for the same reason - if I couldn't find the heartbeat one day I'd freak out!

I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time - I have my first scan tomorrow morning! :happydance::happydance:

Will keep you all posted. :thumbup:

I bought one during my first pregnancy and it was great for me. Esp at timrs of reduced movement I would stick on the doppler and was instantly reasurred.

Sorry if this is TMI, but I have noticed over the past few days I have been increasingly more discharge (it is water/milky) And I can literally feel trickles of it at times.

Any of you all having this? I know discharge can be normal, but I guess I have been pretty darn dry up until now, so I was concerned with the sudden change.

Hey Mamas! :wave:
How was everyone's Easter weekend?
We went down to DF's parents for the weekend. His mom painted us two nursery paintings, one for a boy and one for a girl. The boy one was wrapped in blue wrapping paper with a blue ribbon and said "To Liam's Dad" and the girl one was wrapped in pink wrapping paper and said "To Aurora's Mom". It was really sweet and the paintings are really nice. I'll take pictures and post them later. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->