Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Sorry if this is TMI, but I have noticed over the past few days I have been increasingly more discharge (it is water/milky) And I can literally feel trickles of it at times.

Any of you all having this? I know discharge can be normal, but I guess I have been pretty darn dry up until now, so I was concerned with the sudden change.

I've had quite a bit of discharge the whole way through so far. Sometimes creamy, sometimes slightly stickier. All apparently completely normal. :thumbup:

So first things first, no doppler for me. I would totally freak out if I couldn't find it daily because let's face it I would use it daily.

As for the linea nigra, I have no clue what that is! I also never got my belly button pieced.

As for the discharge mine has increased since I've been pregnant fo sure!

As for me, I believe my ms has started fading!!! It's been much better the pay 3 days! I'm eating more and sweets are coming back into my life! Lol I go to the dr tomorrow so I'm guessing I may finally gain some weight at that appointment!

Putting away the doppler :haha: Couldnt find the hb on Saturday night eventhough I had heard it twice earlier and then Sunday no luck either. Tried again today and was about to give up when i found it, only heard it for about 15 seconds before baby decided to move again :haha: Not going to use it until next week as it makes me worry sometimes :dohh:

Sorry if this is TMI, but I have noticed over the past few days I have been increasingly more discharge (it is water/milky) And I can literally feel trickles of it at times.

Any of you all having this? I know discharge can be normal, but I guess I have been pretty darn dry up until now, so I was concerned with the sudden change.

I've had quite a bit of discharge the whole way through so far. Sometimes creamy, sometimes slightly stickier. All apparently completely normal. :thumbup:

I am getting more discharge too! Most of the time it is clear, but sometimes it is tan, or even yellow and is stretchy (TMI, Sorry!!). I called the doc cause I was worried and he said it was normal and as long as it wasn't read it is okay. Anyone else having this or am I the only weird one! :blush:

You're not weird, mine is yellow sometimes too. I'd say that as long as you're not itchy and it doesn't smell bad then it should be fine.

That's what mine's like. Thin and lotiony. And plenty of it. No smell or itching either. Sometimes it turns slightly yellow, but I haven't had any brown or pink since about 6 weeks or so, thank god!

My doppler came in today! I was trying to record it, but my OH is breathing today and pissing me off. We did manage to figure out the hb is about 160-165 bpm. Right when we were about to get a good strong listen, we'd hear a THUMP and it'd be gone. I don't think the cheeky little thing likes being poked and prodded, so I guess I better knock that off, haha.

Thank god for youtube videos or else i'd have no idea what I would be listening for. I found a good clear thump-thump, but then I felt my own pulse. Whoops :) and likewise with the whoosh-whoosh. Finally I found the chugga-chugga right to the lower left of my belly button. You doppler ladies know what I'm talking about, haha.

:wave:

I never got a line nigra with my last pregnancy but I'm very fair skinned and I hear it's more common with women who're more tanned. Probably doesn't help with not seeing the sun for the last few years. British summertime started on Sunday and it's STILL snowing here and freezing cold. Bah!

I'm desperately trying not to use my doppler too much. I'm thinking once a week would be enough but so far I've used it three times since I got it last week :dohh:
Last I tried was Sunday morning, I tend to only listen until I hear the heartbeat then switch it straight off instead of listening for a while. I remember with DD she really hated the doppler too, we used to get kicks and bangs and she'd move away then when she got bigger she'd kick the doppler right off my tummy. Little madam!

As for discharge, you've all got me slightly worried. I've had an increase in discharge and mine is slightly yellowy too but I've also found that sometimes it's really clumpy and comes out in thick snot like lumps(tmi sorry) and I have wondered about it being normal but it doesn't smell and I'm not itching :shrug: I might just have a word with my MW see what she says.

It's good to read about the discharge. Mine sounds similar. It's thicker than normal and tan or light yellow.

I thought about getting a Doppler, but I'm afraid I'll use it to often or not know how to se it right and not find the hb which would freak me out.

I'm having a NT scan done on Thursday. I had declined it originally, but if there's anything wrong I'd like to know ahead of time. It's also for partly selfish reasons in that I want to see the baby again since my next US won't be until 20 weeks. I thought I was getting one last week, but the dr. just use the Doppler to find the heartbeat.

I've been telling people and it feels great. Everyone has been so excited and supportive. I have a meeting on Friday and I plan to tell my co-workers. The owner of my company already knows. I sell wine so I feel kind of bad that I'll be on maternity leave during the busiest time of the year (end of Oct. through New Years).

My discharge has definitely calmed down from the amount I was getting at the start but I'm also getting snot like clumps occasionally. Sometimes they do look slightly off colour too. First time I saw it I completely panicked. Lol. But midwife said its completely normal. Apparently if it gets a green tinge to it it could mean thrush but I haven't had that so far. Lol.

I had been getting a bit worried as since I've had my doppler (rather than borrowing the work one) I haven't been able to find baby's heartbeat. I found it today, I've been too worried about hurting baby to press down firmly enough to find it! :dohh: Sounds like a little train. :)

We're still holding back on telling people until our 12 week scan next week. I have told my manager at work though and she's being really supportive. I overdid it at work last Friday and then ended up laid up all night with muscle pains and round ligament pain so she's trying to shift my workload, and possibly move me to another area so I can have more toilet breaks etc. I think she's more excited for me to announce than I am!! Lol.

They say that boys sound like trains and girls sound like a galloping horse :haha:

So I thought that whole, "eating pineapple can cause contraction" was a not true but the other day I ate some pineapple and i noticed all evening i was having dull aches and pinching pain in my uterus. Then i noticed a bit of pink staining to my discharge (is was so little and mixed in with my discharge). So need less to say i do think the pineapple did cause some mild contraction of my uterus.... weird. I guess i wont be eating it again until i am overdue ;)

I ate pineapple and 2hrs later my water went with my son at exactly 37 wks

Twinkle???? Haven't heard from you for a while....hoping everything is well!! Just sent you a PM, but not sure if you check those. I hope I don't seem stalkerish....just checking in.

I had never heard of it before until after I gave birth...wish I had though my son was teeny 5lbs 13 oz and couldnt keep his body temp.

Oh no that's awful :( Im glad everything turned out ok... had you eaten it any other time in your pregnancy or was that the first time?

Hi sbmack, sorry I haven't been about I have tried to PM you but it hasn't worked for some reason. My sister died suddenly in an accident 2 weeks ago. I am a complete mess but trying to keep it together for this little monkey in my tummy.........hope all you lovely ladies are making it through these important weeks ok X

Oh no, I am so so sorry to hear that Twinkletoe :nope:

Sending lots of hugs x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"