• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Oh dear, what are her symptoms? I had concerns when I decided to have another child, but then I just accepted the fact that if my daughter were to end up with an autism diagnosis, she would have a seasoned advocate on her side and the earliest intervention possible as I am familiar with the signs. I don't think she is, she is hitting milestones that my son just never did (pointing, waving bye, blowing kisses, that kind of stuff.)

That being said, there was one girl with autism in my son's autistic nursery school and she was very hard to deal with, but then a couple of years later we ran into her at the local swimming pool and just in that time her autism became practically undetectable. She really seemed like your typical 6 year old kid, more so than my son and he used to be ahead of her in that department. I mention this because I feel like there is a misconception about the few girls on the spectrum being more heavily affected in general, and that simply isn't the case.

My mind is made up the same way with this third baby, I am determined not to be worried about what will be .

At 15 months she was diagnosed by a neurologist with hypotonia, abnormal gait and developemental delay (her fine motor). She's already been in OT and is going to be getting ST soon. I've had her checked out by my sons school (he goes to an autism based clinic) and they, along with her OT, thinks she has sensory issues. My first thought was mimicking my son (flapping, spinning, etc). But she does get fixated on things like sorting and stacking and has a very explosive temper, even worse than my son at this age :argh: she is hitting her milestones and is very smart already. But then again most kids on the spectrum ARE smart. I figure that after having one on the spectrum, having another one wouldnt be the end of the world and nothing we can't cope with :thumbup:

its hard not to stress out Mrs Mohr...I am feeling really stressed out tonight, about losing this one..i guess all the innoncence is lost when you have had 3 mcs. Am trying not to freak out too much..but I don't feel like things are right tonight. Fingers crosses I am just over reacting.

Its soo hard not to freak out...and it seems these first few weeks go so slowly. When i was preg with my son an ex collegue was due in the same week as lost her little one at 15 weeks it was heartbreaking and sent me into panic over mode.

Lets just hope these weeks are good to us all, and the bloods n scan come quickly to put our mind at ease.

Will any one be going for an early scan...last time i went a bit overboard and had one at 8,10, and 13 weeks...think might still book one for 8 weeks then wait for ones on the nhs.

The best part is the feeling of dumping all those boxes on the checkout counter. I am SURE it happens all the time but it is hard not to feel like the cashier is giving you a 'look' with her internal monologue.

By the way is anyone else being harassed by that Hotel Transylvania ad? I want to kill it with fire at this point. Especially if it pops up and suddenly I can't type.

Too funny! i know i always felt that the cashier at the dollar store was saying, heres that crazy lady again, and of course it has to be the exact same cashier everytime!! lol!!
YES stupid hotel transalvania add, keeps ruining what Im trying to type!!!:dohh:

Oh wow I just realized how much stuff I skipped over before posting about the signature bling lol!

Thanks for sharing, I was just wondering how far into the cycle everyone found out! I took one first response at 11dpo at like 11am or something and then like five hours later I did a digital just in case. I did another first response at 12dpo, the line was definitely darker. Then I think the day after that another digital just in case.

I am ashamed to admit that I was at the dollar store yesterday and bought 5 of their $1 tests. I'm going to test once a week until my appointment...I don't know why but I like to see the line getting darker and darker. Maybe it will keep my brain busy until my scan!

Lol! I was at the dollar store this M and I bought four tests too! Omg I CNT believe I just admitted that!! I did one of them and its sooooo dark! MDe me feel so relieved, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy lady out there lol

Oh so now I'm crazy...great....lol lol jk :wacko: I think it will give me something to look forward to until I have my appointment....unless...the line gets lighter or something. Man why do I like to pee on things so much :haha:

I am exactly the same. I figured at almost 6wks pregnant, the urge to pee on something would be gone...but its not...its worse!! My dh thinks im a complete nutcase ( k guess i am!!)...lol!!!!!

I think it is totally normal to have that fear. I can't recall, did you get blood work done yet? I would think doubling numbers would mostly set your nerves at ease. I'm sorry that you have that kind of fear looming over you. If you haven't got it done, I'd ask. I think you'd ever every right to request it.

I haven't requested it but I just might. I informed the receptionist that I had a previous ectopic and asked if I would need to come in from blood work, she just replied no need the odds of you having another ectopic now are very slim.

I've also been informed that your blood levels can still double normally if you do have one so..... bummer for me!

this misght sound like a dumb question, but now after googeling etopic preg, im all paranoid too, i didnt realize how common they were. .... Is there pain associated with them? And would all of your symptoms still be like normal preg symptoms if it was an etopic?

MilosMommy7: Welcome and congrats on your BFP :happydance: What part of Ohio are you from? I was born & raised there, I live in FL now though :)

Maze: I've been doing really well not worrying about it, especially since I saw my doctor in early January for my yearly examination and she was 100% not worried about me having another one. She said I had the best possible outcome of an ectopic since it was resolved with drugs and not surgery. But...when I see someone else finding out they have an ectopic all of my fears come rushing back you know? I will call the doctor and see if they can take some blood but honestly...I don't think I will be 100% unconcerned until I see this baby in my uterus. We just want this so badly...I want my October pumpkin :baby: Oh and did I mention that my sister's BFF had a MS at 15 weeks earlier this week! That was her 6th MS, I feel so bad for her :(

goddess25: :hugs::hugs::hugs: what doesn't feel right hun? I'm sorry to hear about your losses fx-ed for you that this is a super sticky bean! I agree it's impossible not to worry when something like that has happened before. Like i've said before I'm trying to be as positive as possible until I have a reason not to...but sometimes it really IS easier said than done :flower:

Mummy Bean: I've got my fx-ed for all of us that everything is sticky and healthy. My sister's BFF had a similar situation earlier this week. Her husband actually called me when it was happening to see if I could pick her sister up and bring her to the hospital....they weren't able to get ahold of my sister. Needless to say...i was freaking out!

Lindss: hahahaha it's still so awesome to see those bfp's though isn't it!! I'm not testing again until week 5...I think my dh thinks i'm a little nuts too...he just chuckles at me....I love him so much :)

Lol I'm sorry I freaked you out...it seems like every time I tell my ectopic story I end up freaking someone out. I'm sure you're going to be perfectly fine hun :hugs::hugs: If you have severe pain and spotting take yourself to the hospital. Now mine wasn't super crazy insane pain but it was bad enough to where I left work and went to the hospital and shortly after I got there the spotting started. I'm not sure where the pain came from as my tube didn't rupture but that's when everything started and we eventually found out about the ectopic. I did have sore bb's and was tired and hungry just like a normal PG though. :hugs::hugs::hugs: don't be scared!

Hey girls! At night I keep getting stomach aches. Not like period stomach aches, but like I am going to have diarrhea. Is it nerves because I am so nervous to miscarry or it is hormonal?? You think this is something I need to tell my ob??

What prenatal vitamins is everyone using??
I think mine are giving me diarrhea (sorry tmi)

Hey girls! At night I keep getting stomach aches. Not like period stomach aches, but like I am going to have diarrhea. Is it nerves because I am so nervous to miscarry or it is hormonal?? You think this is something I need to tell my ob??

Me too! Except mine is actually diarrhea :growlmad:

I'm taking target brand but that's not what's giving me cramps and diarihaha cuz I've been on them for 8 months.

Me too! Except mine is actually diarrhea :growlmad:

I did end up having it too this morning and the cramps went away do I'm assuming that's what those were. I just get scared feeling those at night!

Hey ladies, congrats on your BFP's :) Here is a good article on prenatal vitamins and diarrhea!

https://www.livestrong.com/article/329069-can-prenatal-vitamins-cause-diarrhea/

Hey ladies, congrats on your BFP's :) Here is a good article on prenatal vitamins and diarrhea!

Thanks for that article. I'm assuming I'm getting it now and not for the last 8 months cuz I'm pregnant and your body's creature g iron on its own and now I'm getting a lot from that and the pills. Ugh! I am glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks for that article. I'm assuming I'm getting it now and not for the last 8 months cuz I'm pregnant and your body's creature g iron on its own and now I'm getting a lot from that and the pills. Ugh! I am glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks for the article MrsMohr!

Yea, I was taking them before I was pregnant as well. Actually I was taking various types since my doctor gave me so many samples. I never had a problem until now. I'm going to assume its because im pregnant. So i dont know if its the pregnancy, the vitamins or a combination of both. I know that many of the vitamins have stool softener in them, just scraed that if I take one that doesn't, I will become constipated....
I have my first doc visit on Tuesday so I guess ill just ask him.
I was just curious as to what everyone else was taking.

Let me know what your dr says. I don't go until march 1st oath wise I think I'll call. I didn't see stool softner on the label of mine. Not sure what's going on.

Let me know what your dr says. I don't go until march 1st oath wise I think I'll call. I didn't see stool softner on the label of mine. Not sure what's going on.

docusate sodium is the stool softener, took a bit of research for me to figure it out lol
Ill defintely let you know what he says.

What prenatal vitamins is everyone using??
I think mine are giving me diarrhea (sorry tmi)

i use nature made, which i think is walmarts brand... no side effects other than bright yellow pee!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->