Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Oh my goodness, Twinkle. I am so so sorry for your loss. Massive hugs. Glad to hear the little one is healthy. My thoughts are with you at this awful time. Massive hugs!

Oh Im so sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family hon.

Oh Twinkle, I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine losing one of my sisters right now. My condolences for you and your family and I hope that all of you will be able to make it through this hard time okay. Stay strong for your bean, and remember all of the good times that you had with your sister. :hugs:

I am so sorry Twinkle, what a terrible thing for you and your family to have to go through. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I lost my grandfather. Now, obviously given his age it wasn't so unexpected, not like losing a sibling in an accident, but I still remember how it felt to be pregnant and in mourning. I almost felt guilty for even having that shred of happiness in my life and then I'd feel guilty for feeling like I wasn't happy about being pregnant!

I hope you're taking a lot of time for you to heal, with your hormones already all over the place it is certainly a difficult time.

I'm so so sorry about the loss of your sister twinkle toes. I'm all too familiar with the pain of loosing a sister in an accident.

Twinkle, so sorry for your loss.

Twinkle- my deepest condolences to you and your family. I'm am lost for words. I'm so sorry :(

I had never heard of it before until after I gave birth...wish I had though my son was teeny 5lbs 13 oz and couldnt keep his body temp.

Oh no that's awful :( Im glad everything turned out ok... had you eaten it any other time in your pregnancy or was that the first time?

Yeah it was my first time that I had eaten pineapple during my pregnancy.

Thanks guys, she was my only sibling and my best friend in the world, i am trying to be strong for my little monkey in my tum. I appreciate your words x

My first scan went well today - although only one in there!!

I'm further along than I thought though and they've put me at 14 weeks tomorrow! Guess it explains the bigger than expected belly! Although confused as I had a full period on Jan 3rd but guess that doesn't matter?!

My new due date is October 2nd - please can I be moved up on the first page?

Baby kept dancing around :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
Great picture!! How far along did you think you were? Looks like a boy to me ;)

Twinkle .. my heart goes out to you for this terrible loss. My DHs mum passed away 2 weeks ago and his grief has been incredibly hard to witness. She was not old and it was the result of a hospital error so was a terrible shock.
He is slowly finding the strength to be happy without guilt sometimes, and I hope you can do the same soon. It's an awful loss to bear and I really feel for you.

Twinkle .. my heart goes out to you for this terrible loss. My DHs mum passed away 2 weeks ago and his grief has been incredibly hard to witness. She was not old and it was the result of a hospital error so was a terrible shock.
He is slowly finding the strength to be happy without guilt sometimes, and I hope you can do the same soon. It's an awful loss to bear and I really feel for you.

Oh wow, thats horrible, im so sorry.... :(

I think it's a girl based on the skull but I could be wrong :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back