Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I think it's a girl based on the skull but I could be wrong :flower:

Thats funny because i thought it was boy based on the skull.... :) its funny how 2 people can see completely different things LOL

Twinkle: I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I just can't imagine.

AFM: Tomorrow we are leaving for SC for our wedding on Saturday. I have done all that I possibly can from here to make sure that everything is finished and goes well. It has been a very stressful week. Tomorrow we go in for our CVS testing and I assume that we will get the results over the phone on our honeymoon, so I am really hoping that it is good news. I could use all of the positive thoughts sent my way that are possible. Up until now, I kept thinking that everything has to be fine with our little turtle, because there is no way in the world that life could be cruel enough to have my OH go through having another baby with Edwards or some other serious problem. Now that it is time for the testing I am in a total panic. I just can't wait until it is all over.

Twinkle I am so sorry for your loss, that is so heartbreaking :( :hugs:

MirandaH I'm sending all the positive vibes I can your way! I'm hoping the CVS goes smoothly and that you have an amazing wedding and honeymoon! Enjoy every second!

I hope that you hear good news from your test results and that you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. Try not to worry so much, this is supposed to be a very happy time! :winkwink:

I think it's a girl based on the skull but I could be wrong :flower:

Thats funny because i thought it was boy based on the skull.... :) its funny how 2 people can see completely different things LOL

:haha: i might be wrong...I just heard that boys have a cave man shaped head and I dont see it.

:haha: See and i heard that girls have the "rounded head" at the top and boys have the flatter skull... so i guess we are seeing the same thing just we are both backwards on what the theory is !! LOL

My boys had really round heads at the scans :haha:

Attachments

• roundhead.jpg
    roundhead.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
And see my boy did not have a round head AT ALL.... so i guess that proves how true that "theory" is..... hahahahhaha :).. this was my 12 week scan from Mason

Attachments

• 226106_10150714461590023_4803996_n.jpg
    226106_10150714461590023_4803996_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
I and a scan today and I am measuring right on point. Finally! I've been a lil behind the whole time. The baby looked like a baby which was cool to see! Hb was 178. I've lost more weight but the dr isn't concerned still. The next time I go back we will have an anatomy scan!

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130402_175728_zps7f3f2575.jpg

Had my NT scan today.. Neuchal fold measured at 2mm, HR fine and measuring ok for dates. Anomaly scan May 10.

Twinkle I am so very sorry to hear that devastating news. Please take care of yourself and bean and we are thinking of you at this awful time.

MirandaH try and enjoy your wedding and honeymoon. I am sure everything will go smoothly with the CVS.

My boys had really round heads at the scans :haha:

And see my boy did not have a round head AT ALL.... so i guess that proves how true that "theory" is..... hahahahhaha :).. this was my 12 week scan from Mason

Hotbump you pic does have a flatter head!

The flatness is more related to the top that anywhere else (which is caveman head theory)

I finally have my scan pic on the computer and will upload, but your scans looks so much more clear!

This was my scan last week...all your scans look so much clearer!

Also all yours seem to be chilling out lying down, why is mine upsidedown lol!

Attachments

• Peacake.jpg
    Peacake.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 11
Twinkle, I am so so sorry for the loss of your sister.....I can't even begin to comprehend how hard that would be. Sending you big hugs xx

Miranda, good luck and have fun at your wedding!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way for good test results!! Post a pic of your big day here so we can all see how stunning you looked!! Xx

Thank you everyone. I woke up to brown spotting this morning, but no cramps, so I don't know if this will change things with the CVS. My first appointment today is at 1:15, so we will see how things go. I will post after my appointment to keep you all posted. Trying to stay positive at this point. Going a little nuts.

Does anyone else have stuffy pregnancy nose? aka Pregnancy Rhinitis?

Any recommendations on how to relieve it? I've been using saline sinus spray and probably need to do the Sinus Rinse again too, but boy is my nose stuffy and I sneeze alot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->