Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Twinkle, i'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. ((HUGS))

Miranda - hope everything goes well at appointment.

All these scans look fab! Mine is next week, seems like ages away.
My nausea has finally settled, which is great - I can eat again. Been having a lot of headaches this week though, like tension behind my eyes. Maybe i'm coming down with a cold. Anyone else had this?

Yes to the rhinitis and yes to the headaches....

I do nothing for the rhinitis just put up with it and some days its better than others. The headaches are hard. I have also been feeling pretty dizzy lately while standing from sitting which i dont like.

Does anyone else have stuffy pregnancy nose? aka Pregnancy Rhinitis?

Any recommendations on how to relieve it? I've been using saline sinus spray and probably need to do the Sinus Rinse again too, but boy is my nose stuffy and I sneeze alot too.

Same here... I use a Vicks inhaler at night so I don't snore tooo much LOL Not sure if it helps much, and I'm not game to ask DH in case it's still terrible! But I think it works :)

I have been having headaches but I think its to do with the progesterone tablets I'm taking. BLOcked nose also but maybe for to hay fever as the pollen is out!

My allergies have been hitting me hard every single day :( Never had it with my boys.....going thru klennex and toilet paper sooo fast!

Have not seen a vicks inhaler in years must look for one that might be a good idea at night time its the worst.

I have a perpetually stuffy nose, but it hasn't been that bad at all lately. Headaches have faded, still peeing like a racehorse. Still a touch queasy now and then.

I can't wait for my 14 week scan on the 16th. Hopefully they'll be able to see what's hiding between those legs! All my friends and I think its a girl, so we'll see!

Btw, anyone on the fence about buying a doppler, DO IT!!! Even if you don't hear it every time, the times you do hear it are so, so well worth it. I got a full minute of recorded heartbeats and kicks last night. Now I gotta put it away for a week or so, haha.

I have been having headaches but I think its to do with the progesterone tablets I'm taking. BLOcked nose also but maybe for to hay fever as the pollen is out!

Hi Lady, I think I had talked to you before about Progesterone supps. I just got done with them, per the doctor I was able to stop at 10 weeks! I hit 10 weeks today, Woot! :happydance:

I'm sorry your getting headaches, I know mine were from the Progesterone pills because I don't have a headache anymore now that I'm done with them.

How long do you have to take them for? Looks like from your ticker your already at 12 weeks. Hope you get to stop them soon. Feel better!

Btw, anyone on the fence about buying a doppler, DO IT!!! Even if you don't hear it every time, the times you do hear it are so, so well worth it. I got a full minute of recorded heartbeats and kicks last night. Now I gotta put it away for a week or so, haha.

I've been completely on the fence! I can just imagine myself in panic mode if I can't find a heartbeat... was thinking I'd wait til later when I get daily movement as well, so the panic is less likely.
Good luck leaving it for a week LOL you must have amazing self control :)

I'm just telling myself baby doesn't like it, haha. And I've heard overusing dopplers can hinder brain/hearing development. That's what I'm telling myself :)

I've had a bit of a stuffy nose, but it hasn't been that bad. I also get headaches now and then, but they aren't generally too bad either and only last for a couple of minutes at a time. I'm not sure about buying a doppler. I am worried that it's going to hinder brain development and hearing, and dopplers are not something that my current budget can allow for. I'll just be happy when I can finally feel the baby move and kick for the first time.

I've been completely on the fence! I can just imagine myself in panic mode if I can't find a heartbeat... was thinking I'd wait til later when I get daily movement as well, so the panic is less likely.
Good luck leaving it for a week LOL you must have amazing self control :)

I've been on the fence as well. With the price and having to purchase one online (not being able to get it immediately) has kept me from purchasing one.

I have my u/s next week too! I'm very excited. I'm anxious to find out what the gender is though (even though it's still so far off). My dad's side of the family is really hoping for a boy because I would be passing on a loved family member's name. My grandmother called me three times yesterday. Its starting to wear on me. Plus the fact that she thinks my DH will be disappointed if its not a boy :dohh: This is not the 17th century! Even though I told her 3 times he doesn't care she still doesn't believe me! :growlmad: I think she was drunk!

Okay, we are in the car on the way to South Carolina. Went for our appointment and had our ultrasound for more than 30 minutes. Lost 12 pounds last month. Baby looked great. They could find no reason for the spotting. I just have to try to take it easy the next few days. They gave us like 12 - 15 pictures of our scan and moved my due date to 10/14, so 4 days ahead. Will post pics when we can get to a scanner.

As for CVS, they were concerned about disturbing anything in there (and so was I) after this morning's spotting. Instead they offered us the blood test, which will be back in 2 weeks, but they also said that Edwards is spontaneous and there is only a very slightly increased risk at just 1% even with OH having a baby with it before. They also went ahead and did the NT measurements just to see and all looked very good there as well. All in all it was a great visit.

OH just asked who I was texting so much to and said to tell you all that he said "Hello"

Hope everyone is well and stays that way. Will try to check in during the honeymoon!

So glad everything went well hun!!! :) Have fun!!!!!! :)

Yay Miranda! So excited for y'all! I hope the wedding is the one of your dreams! Have a good time on your honeymoon!

Have a great wedding weekend Miranda! Glad the testing went well.

I have my NT scan tomorrow. I was on the fence, but decided to do it to get anther look at the bean since my next US wouldn't be until 20 weeks.

My family is the opposite, jbell, they all want mine to be a girl, hehe. It's kind of a family tradition. OH's dad is the only one hoping for a boy. :haha:

So glad that everything went well, Miranda! I hope that your wedding and honeymoon goes wonderfully, have fun! :hugs:

Miranda - have a great wedding :)
Must be a HUGE relief to get that scan done just before, so now you guys can relax and enjoy your day. Wishing you guys all the best & hopefully you'll be way too busy to go online ..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->