Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon... so glad to hear the scan went well today. I think you did the right thing not having the CVS.

Hey i am also due on 30th oct :)

Hi SNJ! Congrats! Its neat that we have the same due date!

There sure is alot of October babies!!! :happydance:

Thank you! And congratulations to u too. :thumbup:
How is evrythng going for u so far?
Could u please guide me what kind of tests should i be taking in the coming weeks?

That's awesome Miranda. Congratulations on your wedding and have fun on your honeymoon!

I have been having headaches but I think its to do with the progesterone tablets I'm taking. BLOcked nose also but maybe for to hay fever as the pollen is out!

Hi Lady, I think I had talked to you before about Progesterone supps. I just got done with them, per the doctor I was able to stop at 10 weeks! I hit 10 weeks today, Woot! :happydance:

I'm sorry your getting headaches, I know mine were from the Progesterone pills because I don't have a headache anymore now that I'm done with them.

How long do you have to take them for? Looks like from your ticker your already at 12 weeks. Hope you get to stop them soon. Feel better!

Hey hun, yes I think we are the only 1's on progesterone. I had my scan last week and my gyn told me to keep taking them until my next appointment at 15 weeks on the 26th! I guess we are all different.

Firstly, congrats on the wedding! Such an exciting time!

Secondly, I have a birth date for my bubs! Well, provided nothing happens that makes me deliver early. My c-section is scheduled for the morning of September 24th! I hope I hold out, because I really like that date for some reason.

My appointment yesterday went well, my doctor had a hard time finding the little one's heart beat. She said she'd bring in the ultrasound machine and just as she said that voila, she caught the little ninja. I am glad I don't have a doppler, if she has a hard time finding it I am sure I'd be pulling out my hair!

So excited to be able to mark the baby's likely arrival date on my calendar. :cloud9:

Completely off topic, but my belly bloat is finally firm when I lay down! Of course, when I stand back up, jiggles galore, but at least we're getting somewhere!

Have an amazing wedding and honeymoon MirandaH!!

Maze, that's fantastic news. Seems so strange having a birthday before they're here. Lol. Fingers crossed he/she stays put until the 24th :)

I have been having headaches but I think its to do with the progesterone tablets I'm taking. BLOcked nose also but maybe for to hay fever as the pollen is out!

Hi Lady, I think I had talked to you before about Progesterone supps. I just got done with them, per the doctor I was able to stop at 10 weeks! I hit 10 weeks today, Woot! :happydance:

I'm sorry your getting headaches, I know mine were from the Progesterone pills because I don't have a headache anymore now that I'm done with them.

How long do you have to take them for? Looks like from your ticker your already at 12 weeks. Hope you get to stop them soon. Feel better!

Hey hun, yes I think we are the only 1's on progesterone. I had my scan last week and my gyn told me to keep taking them until my next appointment at 15 weeks on the 26th! I guess we are all different.

@ Lady, ok I see. Well I certainly hope you start feeling better. Did you post a pic of your ultrasound already? Would love to see!

@ Maze, its so neat that you have a Birthday for your bubs! Take care of yourself hun!

@ Lady, nm, just found it, sooo cute! I have my 12 week u/s on 4/17 so I will post it when I get it. The one from my 8 week u/s just looks like a little chicken nugget, lol.

Ah glad u found my pic. THink most people missed it! Thanks! The scan doesn't do justice as the scan was so clear, bub was moving everywhere! You will see such a difference with your next scan too! Not long for you now!

Can't wait for my next one in 3 weeks ill be 15 weeks. I wonder if we will find.out the sex...hope so! xx

Ah glad u found my pic. THink most people missed it! Thanks! The scan doesn't do justice as the scan was so clear, bub was moving everywhere! You will see such a difference with your next scan too! Not long for you now!

Can't wait for my next one in 3 weeks ill be 15 weeks. I wonder if we will find.out the sex...hope so! xx

I'm so excited and nervous for my next one. My Dr was saying they may be able to tell the sex at my 12 week exam, I though that was crazy. But I guess they look at the nub. I guess both boys and girls have a nub at that time, but the angle is different. We shall see. Seems a bit early to me, but with the technology now I guess its possible.

I bet you will find out the sex at the 15 week one. How neat!

Fantastic news, Maze! It's good to know when the baby will most likely get here. I keep wondering when my pumpkin's birthday will be. :D

I'm so excited and nervous for my next one. My Dr was saying they may be able to tell the sex at my 12 week exam, I though that was crazy. But I guess they look at the nub. I guess both boys and girls have a nub at that time, but the angle is different. We shall see. Seems a bit early to me, but with the technology now I guess its possible.

I bet you will find out the sex at the 15 week one. How neat!

Really wow! At only 12 weeks! I even had a quick shot at the 3d but wasn't clear enough..OMG I hope we find out at the next app!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just used my doppler...haven't used it since last Sunday tho, so i'm being good :flower: Heard bub HB nearly straight away!!:thumbup::baby::kiss:

I had a gender dream last night that my 12 week screening came back and for some reason there was a comment on gender. I was like, say whaaaa... and then was all, well it must be a boy if they can tell that early. Then I later found out it actually said 'female' on the paper. When I woke up I was convinced this baby is a girl, but I dunno. Now that a few hours have gone by I am on the fence again and still set on staying team yellow.

Who else is team yellow? I can put the yellow markers next to your names, and then when others who intend to find out what they're having get an answer, put their respective team colours up too.

I will be on team yellow the whole way but I am feeling that this baby is a boy. My intuition has been totally wrong both times so we will see. Its fun to be on team yellow. The only down side is having 2 names picked out.

I am on team yellow! We have found out the gender the other two tines, and want the last time to be a surprise!

im hoping to be team yellow but I am already going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->