Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Def not team yellow! I'm too impatient and don't like surprises! Can't wait to find out at 20 weeks. Well done to you patient ladies who are waiting though!

You girls are fantastic for staying team yellow but for me, HECK NO I don't have enough patience ..........I need to find out! :)

Every night OH and I listen to our little ones heart beat racing a mile a minute, what a beautiful sound, music to my ears!

I hoping for team pink! Desperately!!!!! No team yellow here! I already have my appointment scheduled. at 18 weeks I will be finding out!

I'm hopefully finding out at 14 weeks, on the 16th. We'll see.

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/girlnboots13/20130405_094421_zps6e905032.jpg

Look what I woke up with! Unfortunately it went away after my morning pee :-(

I have to applaud all of you who are staying team yellow, but seeing as this is my first baby I absolutely have to find out. It's not possible for me to do any planning without knowing and I know that our families are dying to know the gender just as much as we are. :haha:

I have to applaud all of you who are staying team yellow, but seeing as this is my first baby I absolutely have to find out. It's not possible for me to do any planning without knowing and I know that our families are dying to know the gender just as much as we are. :haha:

I felt the same way with my first.. i totally understand...

NO way am I team yellow. I need to know! We have a boy's name picked out and no girl's name as they are so tough. I'm desperately hoping for a boy so I don't have to tackle the challenge of determining a girl's name.

Also, the month before I got pregnant I had a dream that I was in the hospital and the nurse put a beautiful baby boy in my arms. It felt so real and I felt so much love. I told my friend and she was like you're going to get pregnant next cycle. I was like no way, we aren't even trying. Lo and behold, we are pregnant so now I'm thinking my dream is coming to fruition!

On another note! Someone touched my belly today :growlmad: I'm only 11 weeks and I'm all bloated and when I cross my arms over my shirt you can see a little bump. She touched it and was like aww look you've got a little bump...oh its so firm! I wanted to be like, yeah lady its gas so push a little harder and I'll leave you a gift after I walk out the door! :rofl:

NO way am I team yellow. I need to know! We have a boy's name picked out and no girl's name as they are so tough. I'm desperately hoping for a boy so I don't have to tackle the challenge of determining a girl's name.

Also, the month before I got pregnant I had a dream that I was in the hospital and the nurse put a beautiful baby boy in my arms. It felt so real and I felt so much love. I told my friend and she was like you're going to get pregnant next cycle. I was like no way, we aren't even trying. Lo and behold, we are pregnant so now I'm thinking my dream is coming to fruition!

On another note! Someone touched my belly today :growlmad: I'm only 11 weeks and I'm all bloated and when I cross my arms over my shirt you can see a little bump. She touched it and was like aww look you've got a little bump...oh its so firm! I wanted to be like, yeah lady its gas so push a little harder and I'll leave you a gift after I walk out the door! :rofl:

:rofl: Too funny! That is exactly how I feel right now, I look like I have a big bump because of the bloating and gas. Was it just some random lady? Why do people do that? I don't think I could ever go up to someone and just touch them, hello, personal bubble! I do like your inner comment though, if someone pushed on my belly, something would definitely sneak out, LOL!

I definitely want to know if its a boy or a girl (its my first), but I don't have a preference on which one. So not sure what team I'm on I guess. I will be happy with either a boy or a girl. Although, if its a boy I think I'm going to have difficulty coming up with a name as I already have a name picked out if it is a girl. Ok, who am I kidding, I kinda want a girl, but OH wants a boy. :haha:

I've had the girl instinct from the beginning, so we'll see. OH had it for a while, but he says he has no idea anymore.

I have felt girl from the begining but sometimes i feel like i am having another boy.... I REALLY want a girl soooo bad, i would be more then happy with a boy again but this will be our last and it makes me sad to think i would not have that mother/daughter relationship.... :( .. i think that is why i am having a hard time being team yellow

Hey jbell. That's so funny, why do people feel the need to touch you up constantly once you're pregnant! I'm the opposite, really don't mind what we have but find girl's names so much easier than boys! What boys names do you have?

I've also had the girl instinct right from the beginning, and often times I catch DF calling the baby "she", "her", or "our daughter" without realizing that he said it or without him meaning to. I think that subconsciously he thinks we're having a girl too. :haha:

I cannot decide if I want to find out. At first I wanted to be surprised and my husband wanted to know, but now we are both switching. My ultrasound is May 14, so I guess I have time to figure out. In the beginning I had a gut feeling it was a boy, but now I have has girl vibes too. I would prefer a boy, but really it would not matter much to me.

If its a boy his name will be Samuel Kash. Both are family names.

We are both Team Blue :blue:. DH doesn't even want to entertain any names tho yet until we find out. I like Dominic.

Has anyone's morning sickness eased up or gone away? If so what week were you when it happened? I am soooo over puking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->