Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

We have our names picked out already.
Girl is Ripley Elizabeth
Boy is Raiden Michael

I want a Ripley though!

We are both Team Blue :blue:. DH doesn't even want to entertain any names tho yet until we find out. I like Dominic.

My 7 year old is named Dominic Francis, I love the name Dominic!

Has anyone's morning sickness eased up or gone away? If so what week were you when it happened? I am soooo over puking.

Mine didn't even kick in til 10 weeks or so, and getting worse. Judging by my prayers to the porcelain throne this morning and my touchy gag reflex all day, I'm still in for another couple of days, at least.

I would love to stay on team yellow, but don't think i will. I have a feeling it's a girl, but only have a name picked for a boy, which is Skyler Tomas.

It's my daughters 4th birthday today, and she has been asking me how she was born. It was nice telling her all about her birth now she understands more.

Miranda, I hope you have a lovely honeymoon, and i'm glad your appointment went well.

Hi Ladies,

Would love to join too. I am due 25th October with #1. Go for 12 week scan next Friday.

Susan

Welcome to you both.

Just turned 14w and my vomiting has gone, still feeling slightly nauseated with it being worse at times. Still have the horrible taste in my mouth. Its certainly on the road to leaving.

Congrats and welcome, Jamie and Dream! :wave: :flower:

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, but I'm still throwing up. I hope that it's on its way to ending soon because I have felt less nauseous lately and I haven't been throwing up as much as I was.

Thank you,
I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and hopefully getting over the naseau I don't want to jinx it though, I've had an awful few weeks with developing migraines and sickness!

Has any one else got a feeling like they need to burp and can't?? I feel like I have a ball of air in my throat that just won't come up!!

I am taking insulins for my diabetes, thyroxin 25mcg and aspirin and duphastone to support my pregnancy.

I am hospitalised since 3 days after i passed a blood clot half the size of palm. The baby is fine fr now. There was a seperation between the placenta and the uterus hence the bleeding. But the gap is very minute and it wl resolve on its own.

The other thing they noticed in scan is the skin behind the baby's neck is 5mm normally it should be below 3mm. 3mm is also risky. So this value has put my baby in increased risks of having a down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormality and increases my chance of having a miscarriage altogether more.

All i can do is hope n prAy.

I am taking insulins for my diabetes, thyroxin 25mcg and aspirin and duphastone to support my pregnancy.

I am hospitalised since 3 days after i passed a blood clot half the size of palm. The baby is fine fr now. There was a seperation between the placenta and the uterus hence the bleeding. But the gap is very minute and it wl resolve on its own.

The other thing they noticed in scan is the skin behind the baby's neck is 5mm normally it should be below 3mm. 3mm is also risky. So this value has put my baby in increased risks of having a down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormality and increases my chance of having a miscarriage altogether more.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!!

Sorry your going through this. Thinking of you.

Snj I'm so sorry this is happening. I'll be praying for that it all works out for the best.

snj I'm so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Now I feel like a turd for having a meltdown today. I was going over finances and we are fine but it stresses me out. Then my SIL WILL NOT leave me alone. First she wants to help me decorate the nursery...(I'm 11 weeks :wacko: ) Now she wants to see if she can co-host or throw her own baby shower for me. Once again...11 weeks!!!! It is so sweet that she wants to be involved and I should feel blessed that this baby is already so loved but she is driving me crazy and stressing me out. So of course I take it out on the wrong person, my husband. I walk out of the house without telling him where I'm going and get a mani pedi. I'm sitting in the stupid spa chair about to cry and I feel so stupid. Finally, after Tom, my nail guy makes me feel better, I come back home and he is upset as he has a right to be. I apologized for not taking my phone or telling him where I was going and he forgave me. But these hormones can be crazy.

Snj - sending big hugs and positive thoughts, sorry you're having a rough time and I really hope everything works out fine :hugs:

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way snj :hugs:

I hope everything works out for you Snj! There are a lot of false positives for downs at this stage.

Thxz guys. Been really stressed about it since past few days.:nope: Have been going thru the threads in gestational complication in b&b itself. The threads give me some hope. Most of them hav been blessed with healthy babies aftr having upto 8mm of extra skin. I really really m hoping to be one of those women rt now.
Plz keep me in prayers. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->