Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hey ladies can I be added to the list please:) due oct 9th:) still a paranoid freak that worries about every twinge!!! Why can I not relax and enjoy the experience instead of worrying of things that may go wrong!!! Grrrr

Oh snj, you must be going through so much right now. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and I hope that you have a beautiful healthy baby. Try to relax, the stress is very bad for you and your baby. Have hope that everything will be okay. :hugs:

I'm sorry that your SIL is stressing you out over that stuff so early in your pregnancy. My ILs have been very sweet to me, especially my MIL. She bought me some "in between" maternity clothes so that I would have stuff that fits and because she wants to make sure that I'm eating properly she gave me some easy recipes. She's been doing even more than my own mother has to help me through this pregnancy and prepare for my baby. :)

Sjn hope things change for the better for you. Sorry to hear such a stressful time..

@ jbell I totally understand you I'm going through a but of a rough tIme with Dh too. He's so moody and.snappy then blames me for my hormones!! I wish they would show, then he'd b sorry!! We are moving next week into a rented apartment as our house has been sold and the one we bought has lots of.work to be done to it....ugh...bad timing! So don't worry stress is my middle name!

snj, I hope everything works out well for you, sorry you're having a bad time atm.

Sickness/nausea has gone, hooray!! I'm even able to eat bacon without gagging :) Have scan on Thursday, and we are taking DD along with us, she has been so excited about it. She has even been listening along to baby's heartbeat on our doppler.

One of my friends had just found out she is expecting too, although she is a few weeks behind me, it will be nice to share symptoms etc.

I'm sending out lots of positive vibes for all you ladies in hard times right now. :hugs:

Maze - please can you change my due date to Oct 2nd? Thank you. :thumbup:

snj I'm so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers!
So of course I take it out on the wrong person, my husband. I walk out of the house without telling him where I'm going and get a mani pedi. I'm sitting in the stupid spa chair about to cry and I feel so stupid. Finally, after Tom, my nail guy makes me feel better, I come back home and he is upset as he has a right to be. I apologized for not taking my phone or telling him where I was going and he forgave me. But these hormones can be crazy.

Thanks for the laugh :) At least you got pretty feet out of it! Whenever I have a meltdown, I do housework.. yours is a way better option! LOL

Thxz guys. Been really stressed about it since past few days.:nope: Have been going thru the threads in gestational complication in b&b itself. The threads give me some hope. Most of them hav been blessed with healthy babies aftr having upto 8mm of extra skin. I really really m hoping to be one of those women rt now.
Plz keep me in prayers. :cry:

I'm really hoping it'll be OK for you. Do they do blood tests as well?
I'm in a high risk group because of my age, and have done loads of research into worst case scenarios just in case, and there really are a lot of happy endings. i truly pray you will be one of them too x

snj I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers! I am sorry you have to go through this

This is the first chance I have gotten to get online since leaving for the wedding (which went great). We are now vacationing on Kiawah Island and it is so beautiful here and we are so happy. Can't wait to get the results of our blood tests. We will absolutely not be on team yellow. We will find out what the baby is in a little over a week when we get our test result. I think I am totally caught up now.

Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon... so glad to hear the scan went well today. I think you did the right thing not having the CVS.

I really did not want to have it done either. I am so glad the blood test was an option. They said that it is ONLY 99.1% accurate and that is good enough for me!

Firstly, congrats on the wedding! Such an exciting time!

Secondly, I have a birth date for my bubs! Well, provided nothing happens that makes me deliver early. My c-section is scheduled for the morning of September 24th! I hope I hold out, because I really like that date for some reason.

My appointment yesterday went well, my doctor had a hard time finding the little one's heart beat. She said she'd bring in the ultrasound machine and just as she said that voila, she caught the little ninja. I am glad I don't have a doppler, if she has a hard time finding it I am sure I'd be pulling out my hair!

So excited to be able to mark the baby's likely arrival date on my calendar. :cloud9:

Thank you and OMG!! How exciting to know for sure what date your little bundle will be arriving! Congrats!!

I am taking insulins for my diabetes, thyroxin 25mcg and aspirin and duphastone to support my pregnancy.

I am hospitalised since 3 days after i passed a blood clot half the size of palm. The baby is fine fr now. There was a seperation between the placenta and the uterus hence the bleeding. But the gap is very minute and it wl resolve on its own.

The other thing they noticed in scan is the skin behind the baby's neck is 5mm normally it should be below 3mm. 3mm is also risky. So this value has put my baby in increased risks of having a down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormality and increases my chance of having a miscarriage altogether more.

All i can do is hope n prAy.

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I saw that CVS is not available, but what about the blood testing that I just had done? Like I said above, it is awfully accurate. I know that it is easier said than done, but please try to relax and don't stress out too much. It is not good for you or baby. You will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

So excited and nervous, got an US in the AM, and see my OB, and lab work. I am excited about the US, really nervous about lab. Getting my progesterone drawn, it's been on a slow decline, even though I am supplementing with the shots twice weekly. I just want a fantastical number in the 50s. Going to ask my OB about TENS during labor, I know along way off, hopefully. Pray that the US shows my cervix long and tight. I just can't sleep, it's crazy. Oh, and I have been feeling quickening the past four days, which I love but always feels insane.

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I saw that CVS is not available, but what about the blood testing that I just had done? Like I said above, it is awfully accurate. I know that it is easier said than done, but please try to relax and don't stress out too much. It is not good for you or baby. You will be in my thoughts. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

My docs said the only accurate diagnosis available is amniocentesis.
I asked her if any kind of blood work cld draw us a conclusion she said not possible. But i plan to get a second opinion about all this. Will start by getting a fresh new u/s done arnd week 12. Lets hope it was a big mistake on the u/s doctor's part ;)

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I saw that CVS is not available, but what about the blood testing that I just had done? Like I said above, it is awfully accurate. I know that it is easier said than done, but please try to relax and don't stress out too much. It is not good for you or baby. You will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

My docs said the only accurate diagnosis available is amniocentesis.
I asked her if any kind of blood work cld draw us a conclusion she said not possible. But i plan to get a second opinion about all this. Will start by getting a fresh new u/s done arnd week 12. Lets hope it was a big mistake on the u/s doctor's part ;)

I am glad you are going to get a second opinion. And you are right! The U/S tech could have made a mistake. Mine changed my due date, and I changed my ticker to reflect that, but only because she changed it by only 4 days. I know for a fact that baby is just measuring large. I know when I Oed and even more important (since that could be off by a couple days), when the baby dance was done and if I was a late implanter, then baby would measure smaller and not larger. We both were working a lot in January and moved, so there was only one day it could have been and I think that U/S tech made a mistake or baby is going to be tall like DH.

Introducing Baby H! Stretched out and relaxing with hands behind head.

Attachments

• Ultrasound12+2.jpg
    Ultrasound12+2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
Wow miranda that's a brilliant pic! Congrats on your wedding. Jealous off you off on honeymoon. Have a lovely time.

Been to have liver function tested this morning as itching all over. Get results on thurs so hoping everything is ok. Felt a lot of baby movement on sat but he's gone quiet now. Want him to liven up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->