• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hello ladies! Mind if I join you? I'm due October 7, 2013. :D

Lindss- hi! Looks like theres quite a few from the jan TTC group in here.

Mrsmohr- I'm in Toledo :thumbup: I've only been to Florida once. Other than it raining most of our vacation, it was still very lovely :D

SLP- I'm using vitafusion gummy vitamins. Regular prenatals usually make me sick. And I have trouble swallowing big pills :? I do get diarrhea from time to time the last few days. But don't think it's from my vitamins.

Kalon- welcome! :wave:

I know you guys are talking about ectopics. My mom had one when I was three. We've talked about it before. And she said she wasn't in any pain. She felt pregnant (this was her fourth pregnancy) but all her pee sticks were coming up negative. So she went to the doc and that's when they found out it was ectopic. She let it go too far and destroyed one of her tubes. So I don't think any of the general "signs" of an ectopic applied to her :shrug:

Hey ladies!

I take Nature Made vitamins and have had no problems prepregnancy, but am also having loose stool. I am going to stay on these though unless my doc recommends anythings else.

I also have been having cramps like period cramps, not anythings intense, more of a dull cramping. It makes me worried, but I hear it is normal because so much is going on down there!!

When is everyone's first appt? I am hoping to get in at the end of 7 weeks of beginning of 8 weeks. AHHHH, so nervous though!!!!

I don't have an appointment yet, and I can't make one until Monday. The clinic I use is closed on the weekends. ):

I'm gonna call Monday to make my first appt. it'll probably be in about two weeks :thumbup:

I'll call sometime next week, imagine they'll give me an appointment for 8-9 weeks.

my dr. said I could make one at 8 weeks and then at 10 weeks so I go in on MArch1... still a month away! I wish I could go next week. I did already go and get all my hcg and progesterone levels read though and that was good. Do you guys know, would I hear the heart beat at the 10 week appointment?? When is the first ultrasound?

my dr. said I could make one at 8 weeks and then at 10 weeks so I go in on MArch1... still a month away! I wish I could go next week. I did already go and get all my hcg and progesterone levels read though and that was good. Do you guys know, would I hear the heart beat at the 10 week appointment?? When is the first ultrasound?

I didnt get to hear heart beat till 16 weeks...as was told before that it too difficult to tell between plancenta noise/my own heart beat n bubba...but might be diff in the us.

Was something too look forward to between the 12 and 20 week scan.

I wont bother with a doc appointment, will just register my self on line with the midwifes, so normally have booking in appointment around 8 weeks, when il prob pay to get a private scan as well.

How frequently do u american ladies get scans/appointments?

I didnt get to hear heart beat till 16 weeks...as was told before that it too difficult to tell between plancenta noise/my own heart beat n bubba...but might be diff in the us.

I wont bother with a doc appointment, will just register my self on line with the midwifes, so normally have booking in appointment around 8 weeks, when il prob pay to get a private scan as well.

my first pregnancy last year, i had an internal scan at 6 weeks and heard a heart beat :) it was the sweetest sound i cried right away of course.

my first appt is this coming thursday which will be just over 5 weeks and they may do a scan (prob won't get a heart beat that early)

im going to a different office this time because my previous obgyn office experience was awful all around. when they tested my urine the first time, the results came back positive for cocaine and methadone?!?! i have never done a drug in my life hahaha my husband was not thrilled either, and some druggie got a clean test?? idk it was just a bad experience.

im thinking they will do a scan on thursday though just to verify pregnancy since i had a partial molar last year they want to make sure my hcg isnt rising for any other reason. so i am hoping to see a little blob on the screen.... cross your fingers!!

Hey mummy bean, where abouts will you get your private scan done if you dont mind me asking?? Not sure i can wait until 12weeks! Lol! Where abouts in South London are you? I'm not far out of London, a few junctions down the m3.

Hello! Can I join in? I just got a BFP yesterday! Based on my lmp I'm due oct 14!

Feeling much more positive today, tired and extremely irritable

I am only taking folic acid, have been taking it for about a year.

Going by my LMP (Dec 27th) I am due October 3rd

Welcome hopenow & adawes1. Congratulations on your BFPs.

I have my first appt in 4 weeks too. It seems sooo long to wait. I am having cramping all the time! Nothing too bad, just like dull perior cramps. Is anyone else experiencing this? Should I worry?! I read online it is normal, but I am still worried.

Mummy bean - my doc does a scan at 6w to get a more accurate due date and "confirm" pregnancy snd check for abnormalities like cysts or whatever. Then they don't do another until 20w for anatomy/gender. We usually go every 4weeks and they increase during the middle of second tri, and again during the last month of pregnancy. But sometimes depends on the doctor :shrug: I'm switching to a midwife after first tri since I'm so sick from hyperemesis, it's easier to stick with the ob that I had the last two times, since he knows my history :thumbup:

Hope- congrats and welcome to the thread :wave:

I have my first appt in 4 weeks too. It seems sooo long to wait. I am having cramping all the time! Nothing too bad, just like dull perior cramps. Is anyone else experiencing this? Should I worry?! I read online it is normal, but I am still worried.

I am experiencing dull cramping too, mine is in my lower back. I have found that laying with a heating pad really helps alot. I am trgying not to freak out because twice, once last night and one this am after going to the loo when I wiped I had the tinyest speck of brownish cm. I know its prob old blood, but I cant help be super worried....has anyone else had this?

MilosMommy: That's awesome I'm from Ashland but my sister lived in Toledo for years! She's down here in Florida with me now too :)

You're welcome ladies for the link, I hope it made you feel better :flower:

I can't remember who asked but us ladies in the US usually get ours around 7 weeks. Mine is on the 20th :)

Lindss: I don't personally have this but I've read a lot of people do. I've also read that this can be a normal sign of early pregnancy. I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry. Unless of course the bleeding gets really heavy our your in serious pain :hugs:

I've heard that spotting is very common in early pregnancy, so don't worry unless the blood starts to turn bright red and there's more of it. :)

I too had some strange discharge yesterday, it was sort of peachy pink?? I've never heard of anyone else having this so I don't really know what to think about it. I'm trying not to worry and I'll ask my doctor a week from tomorrow when I go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->