Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

hi, i have had some dull cramps too. my dr. says not too worry that it is my uterus expanding. dr said that some women feel cramps throughout their entire pregnancy sometimes. she said no worries unless it is accompanied by heavy bleeding. are you feeling any twinges on either side of your ovaries? i have had those too. i try not to worry about it and focus on it being a good sign :)

Hi all! Thank you for the welcome :) I'm super excited but nervous as well. I also am having my AF cramps on and off I won't be at ease till I officially miss my AF ( which is to arrive on tues)
I am also really nervous because I had an HSG done last month and was found to have a small uterine polyp. My doctor wanted me to get a D&C which I was in the process of scheduling when I got my BFP! But with this polyp I'm so nervous my baby won't stick.
Has anyone had uterine polyps and had successful pregnancies?

I too had some strange discharge yesterday, it was sort of peachy pink?? I've never heard of anyone else having this so I don't really know what to think about it. I'm trying not to worry and I'll ask my doctor a week from tomorrow when I go in.

I've read that it is pretty common, it is from a very very small amount of blood mixing in with your typical vaginal fluids. It is really nothing to worry about and many women who have it go on to have totally healthy pregnancies. Definitely bring it up with your doctor, but I am sure they will pretty much tell you the same thing. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new moms! I added you this morning.

I am so so so tired. Yesterday I took a 4 hour nap with my toddler and then slept almost 12 hours last night. Right now exhaustion is definitely my number one symptom. I am also getting a sick feeling before I go to bed, which has me worried because that is how my hyperemesis started last time. Fingers crossed it doesn't amount to anything! Also, my back continues to hurt off and on, well more of a pressurey feeling than actual pain. It's quite annoying.

I have an appointment with my midwife on Tuesday and will be requesting an early scan.

I had brown and red spotting with both my kids especially after a BM (TMI)

It can be totally normal but worrisome all the same.

I amstill suffering from insomnia.awake since 4 this morning and hope it eases off soon. Don't remember this with my others but apparently its quite common.

I'm 4weeks today! :dance:

Sorry for those that are worried about spotting. You can actually still have heavy bleeding, and everything be okay. What you really have to watch out for are blood clots along with extremely painful cramping. Even with this being my third, I still feel nervous as we make our way through the first tri :wacko:

The insomnia is so crazy! Every night for the last week I find myself staring at a clock saying 3:00 AM. I'm calling this my dry run for sleepless nights, lol. I had my 2nd blood test today and am waiting on the results. Friday my numbers were right on track so I'm hoping everything doubled like it was supposed to. Otherwise preparing for a casual superbowl sunday drinking my tea instead of beer, lol :coffee:

HI everyone! I was directed to this thread while looking for some buddies:) I'm almost 28 (10 more days!) and I'm due Oct 13th with my first ever pregnancy. Excited to talk to others in the same boat:)

HI everyone! I was directed to this thread while looking for some buddies:) I'm almost 28 (10 more days!) and I'm due Oct 13th with my first ever pregnancy. Excited to talk to others in the same boat:)

Hi I'm also 28 and am expecting my first child (but unfortunately this is not my first pregnancy). I'm due 6th Oct. Are you in the US or UK?

Hi.
Im 28 and expecting my first too!! Im going to ring docs in morning to make an appointment xx

Hi I'm also 28 and am expecting my first child (but unfortunately this is not my first pregnancy). I'm due 6th Oct. Are you in the US or UK?

Hi! Sorry for your earlier loss, but so exciting for your Oct baby:) I'm actually in Canada. Nice to meet you:flower:

Hi.
Im 28 and expecting my first too!! Im going to ring docs in morning to make an appointment xx

Hi Again! hehe. I have an app thurs for a knee issue, so I will ask for a blood test then. Is there anything else the docs do this early in pregnancy?

I am also turning 28 (April) and am in Canada as well. Expecting my third though! Looks like we have a ton of 28 year olds!

Welcome, welcome and congrats! Where in Canada are you from?

I was born and raised in Ontario, but recently moved to Newfoundland:)

So far my pregnancy has been wonderful. My boobs/nipples are still really sore, I have to pee a lot, I'm hungry a lot more often, and I have issues with insomnia, but other than that I feel pretty great.

Hey ladies! Sorry to barge in, but can I join? I am due October 3rd :)

Welcome KLA85 glad you found us.

I am also in Canada but the West coast obviously and I am 10 years older than all you young ones...I am soon to be 39.

Am I the only Aussie? I'm also a little bit older than most of you being 35 :) But I feel 28 so does that count ;)

Well i am 3 years older than you Lilahs mum, i bet i am the oldest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->