Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Mrsbroody I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through. Just know a lot of ladies are thinking and praying for you.

Dream I'm so glad the baby grew and your NT scan went well! I'm sorry you are at genetic anomaly risk but just hang in there and know we are here for you!

So sorry Mrs Broodypants xxxx

SisterRose thinking girl maybe.

MrsBroodyPant - I'm so so sorry for your loss.

SisterRose, amazing scan pic! I'm getting girl vibes from your scan but I'm not sure why. Lol.

Dream - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - still getting a lot of nausea and not managing to eat much before feeling sick. However, I've found ice pops to be a lifesaver. I could live on them right now. I've had 3 tonight just to help me get through dinner. They really seem to help settle my stomach.

Mrsbroodypants- oh how aweful! In so sorry that happened.

Dream - I'm praying for ya. I don't have any pearls of wisdom for this. I know nothing about it. We chose not to do the testing.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. At this point in time, we just have to move forward and see what happens - what will be, will be (as hard as that is to accept) - there is nothing I can do, no magic pill or food I can take....I just have to try and remain positive and face whatever results we get. I am still hoping that this baby who has beaten the odds to make it this far, beats the odds to continue making it through.

Anyway, only time (and blood tests/further testing) will reveal what will happen and with hubby having XYY, we're not even sure how that shows in the blood....but as that is one of the things we're being tested for - all we can do it put one foot in front of the other and move forward.

Thanks for the warm thoughts though :)

MOrning ladies!

Just wanted to ask sorry if TMI.....but the last 2 mornings ive had really loose toilet, just in the morning though. ANyone else get this?? Do you think I should visit the gp?

It's happened to me a couple of times lady. I would only go to gp if it lasted more than a couple of days xx

Definitely go if you feel you're losing a lot of liquid. Loose stools are completely normal, but diarrhea can dehydrate you faster than you realize.

I finally broke down and told my mother last night about the newest coming arrival. She is somewhat in shock but had no heart attack and told me that she had a feeling that she was going to be getting this news. Overall, I believe that she is happy. She didn't storm off and ended up staying until almost midnight just talking and left with copies of the ultrasound. She seems worried about me more than anything. I believe that being able to tell her that baby is healthy and that it is a girl may have helped. I can't believe I am married and 38 years old and was so afraid to tell her about this. Seems I may have worried myself more than necessary and I am very relieved that this part is over. Now all there is left is to tell the ex. He will certainly flip his lid. :wacko:

Glad your feeling better miranda.. best to get it all out in the open now.

I was afraid to tell my mom at first too, and at first she was worried about me and scolded me for not being more careful (we were as careful as we could have been though, and after having my 2 year old brother Reese she should have understood better than anyone that no matter how careful you are stuff still happens), but now she's excited about it and she's been doing what she can to help us prepare for the baby. She even got me an infant stroller with two car seat bases and a digital camera baby monitor with night vision. Colin was worried about telling his parents (I wasn't worried at all, I knew they'd be excited) and they were beyond excited from the moment we told them. His mom is dying to know the gender so that she can sew baby clothes.

It's the Summer Infant - BestView Digital Color Video Baby Monitor. I was incredibly excited and thankful when my mother told me that she bought me one. They look like fantastic monitors and have very good reviews.

MrsBroody, I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Feels like I've been away for ages. Just a quick update from me. I have consultant tomorrow, no idea why she wants to see me this early. I want to discuss C-Section options with her, but maybe it's a little early to be discussing that?

I am looking at that monitor too! It did get very good reviews!

So I just need a bit of encouragment today. Yesterday and today my bump has looked smaller, I am 16 weeks and feel nothing, and this weekend I have not been hungry like I usually am. To top it off last night I had a dream that I had a flat stomach and no baby was in it. I woke up and am freaking out. Tomorrow is the 16 week apt and I am so nervous. I was so excited until this weekend. Has anyone else's bump got smaller at this point or going through the same thing. I wish it were tomorrow at 4:30 already. He is only doing a doppler, but it will be so nice to hear the baby.

I am looking at that monitor too! It did get very good reviews!

So I just need a bit of encouragment today. Yesterday and today my bump has looked smaller, I am 16 weeks and feel nothing, and this weekend I have not been hungry like I usually am. To top it off last night I had a dream that I had a flat stomach and no baby was in it. I woke up and am freaking out. Tomorrow is the 16 week apt and I am so nervous. I was so excited until this weekend. Has anyone else's bump got smaller at this point or going through the same thing. I wish it were tomorrow at 4:30 already. He is only doing a doppler, but it will be so nice to hear the baby.

It might be that some of it was bloat and now that is going down a bit. I don't really think at this point a bump looking smaller than before is an indication of anything being wrong. It is also totally normal not to feel anything yet with your first. I've been feeling the baby for weeks but it is only a couple times a day and if I wasn't paying close attention or sitting very still, I would miss it or not even realise it was the baby at all.

As for your dream, that is a normal pregnant anxiety dream. I have already had dream after dream of miscarrying/going into labor early, feeling a tiny baby starting to fall out of me out of nowhere... but the baby is fine, and it is just my fears/anxiety manifesting itself in my dreams. I've even had dreams where I wake up miscarrying, freak out, wake up again only to find I am miscarrying and then finally wake up for real.

Hey everyone. just looking for some advice or someone to agree im over worrying about this...seems silly now... :dohh: i got some foccacia bread earlier and ate it cold with some hummus, after i read on the packet 'make sure its piping hot before serving' it only had mozerella, tomato puree, red peppers and herbs on it. could the mozerella be unsafe cold? Im gonna be a nervous wreck by october :haha:

I am sure its totally fine. A lot of people eat foccacia like that cold..it doesnt have mych cheese on it anyway I bet.

I know its tough not to worry about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->