Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Thanks! Its been nagging at me and needed to ask! At least it had no meats on.

IM sure it will be fine Sister rose... BTW how did everything go with the scan? Did they let you peek between the legs ;) ?

I think it's totally normal to have dreams like that. I had a dream once that I went into labor, but hit my head on the way out the door to the hospital and was unconscious for the entire birth and no one would give me details about how the birth went. And my mom ended up naming the baby (a girl) Vanilla or something crazy like that. It was such an odd dream. I also had a dream last night that I was not pregnant. I feel like I just look a little bloated, but I think that some of my bloat has gone down a bit too.

I've never heard of cold cheese being bad for you, so I would have never thought that eating bread with cold cheese on it would be harmful. I'm sure that it's fine, it's good that there wasn't any meat on it. They might have suggested to heat it up so that the cheesy would be melty and gooy and they might think that it tastes better that way?
How did your scan go? :D

Still had really loose BM this morning...but again the rest of the day I have been fine...:shrug: I am really puzzled by this! I have my next appointment on Tuesday so I will ask the doc then I think. I am kinda worried..but not as much as if it lasted all day like normal tummy bug?!

I've had loose BM the past couple of days too, but it seemed like the normal kind of loose (not liquid or anything like that). I'm sure that it's common to have varied BM during pregnancy.

I have also had loose BM in the mornings the past few days, but not like diarrhea or anything.

So, I had NT scan today. Measurements were 1.6mm so well within range. Baby was brilliant while she did the measuring, and then had a wriggle round after. The have put me forward 3 days too, so my new and final due date is 31st Oct! Halloween baby!.

I also discussed C-Section with the consultant, who wants me to wait it out and have a proper think about it. And then gave me an appointment for 36 weeks to make my final decision. I think that's a little too late.

So here is my little jelly bean at 12+4.

IMAG0324.jpg

Best go and change ticker again now.

Great news! Love the picture!

Murmer- I understand about the MS, mine came back worse then every last night and this morning!

So, I had NT scan today. Measurements were 1.6mm so well within range. Baby was brilliant while she did the measuring, and then had a wriggle round after. The have put me forward 3 days too, so my new and final due date is 31st Oct! Halloween baby!.

I also discussed C-Section with the consultant, who wants me to wait it out and have a proper think about it. And then gave me an appointment for 36 weeks to make my final decision. I think that's a little too late.

So here is my little jelly bean at 12+4.

Best go and change ticker again now.

What a beautiful scan!

I can't recall, are you looking to have a c-section or hoping to go Vbac?

Gorgeous scan PaiytonsMummy!!

Maze, can you change my date on the front page to the 20th when you've got a minute please? :)

Maze, i'm looking to have one. I've had two previous 3rd degree tears, and i really don't want to go through that again. She also said my chances of tearing again are higher.

Gorgeous scan, PaiytonsMummy! :thumbup:

I've finally got an appointment for my gender ultrasound. May 6, 2013 at 11:15 am. <3

Maze, i'm looking to have one. I've had two previous 3rd degree tears, and i really don't want to go through that again. She also said my chances of tearing again are higher.

Right! I remember now. Oh I definitely understand what you're saying then. You have the right to choose, given your history. I would tell your doctor, plain and simple, that the idea of tearing again is a source of great anxiety for you during this pregnancy and one which you don't need nor want. That you would be much more relaxed and content to know that it won't be a possibility and so you can spend the remainder of your pregnancy mentally preparing for a surgical birth. They absolutely have to respect that!

Beautiful scan paiytonsmummy!! Awwww!

I have my next scan tomorrow at 4pm. Even though its my 3rd scan I'm still nervous...I really hope we can find out the sex! What do you girls think, 15 weeks too early??

Sorry about your MS Murmers0110. I started puking again yesterday after three glorious days of being fine, so I totally feel ya!

Beautiful scan PaiytonsMummy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->