Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Well thankfully mine was only the one time today but it was a rough puking fit! I'm sorry to everyone who have been feeling its again. It's such abreast to have it disappear and then return!

I escaped MS again, with just mild nausea but for the last week I've been having horrible headaches every day :nope:

Paiytonsmummy - Lovely scan picture :D

Junebugs - In the end I forgot to ask! but i have booked a private sexing scan for the 11th of May so 18 days. Exciting :)

Kalonkiki- Thanks! I'm sure it was fine, I'm actually laughing at myself about it now :blush: scan went great, baby looked fine and the bleed has gone. :thumbup:

A bit of a TMI question from mothers who are still puking every now and again...

When you are physically ill, do you like... empty out everything from your stomach in an awful blaze of glory? Or is it a moderate thing? I have had to learn to stand in front of the toilet instead of kneeling, because so much would come out and so heavily that I'd suffer 'splash back' if my face was too close, GROSS I know, I thought it was gross too. Just wondering if this kind of sick is the norm or if it in itself is kinda unfortunate.

I normally stand infront of the toilet aswell. Something about your face so close to where your bum is just doesnt seem right.. LOL... it also ends up making me more sick just thinking about it! And when i do puke i empty every last drop out......

I cant wait for all the private scans coming up!!!!! Since i am not finding out I will have to live vicariously through all of you that are!! :)

A bit of a TMI question from mothers who are still puking every now and again...

When you are physically ill, do you like... empty out everything from your stomach in an awful blaze of glory? Or is it a moderate thing? I have had to learn to stand in front of the toilet instead of kneeling, because so much would come out and so heavily that I'd suffer 'splash back' if my face was too close, GROSS I know, I thought it was gross too. Just wondering if this kind of sick is the norm or if it in itself is kinda unfortunate.

I get the splash back too if I kneel...it's gross. Sometimes I carry a large bowl around with me..which is also gross, but I wash it out after I puke. It allows me to puke anywhere! Sometimes it comes on so quick it's hard to get my 9 month old somewhere safe before running to the toilet..

Well it is good to know I am not the only one!

I just find it different than when I have the flu or something I ate didn't sit properly. I find when I throw up it is way heavier when I am pregnant than at any other time.

A bit of a TMI answer: I usually run as fast as I can to the bathroom, throw my pants down and sit on the toilet and puke in a garbage can. If I don't, because I lose everything so violently half the time, I will pee on the floor. :( It is not often that I don't lose everything in an awful blaze of glory. This has made going out to eat, or right after eating impossible.

I know how you feel! Thankfully, my nausea builds and very rarely does it appear at maximum force out of nowhere. So I am able to go to the bathroom first, almost always. Otherwise I'd be having the same problem, even if my bladder isn't all that full. It definitely makes being in the car or out in public a problem though when a bathroom isn't readily available and you need to resort to a garbage bin or bag. I generally wear a heavy flow pad when I am out and about at the moment, it isn't that comfy but it is soooo much better than having an 'accident.'

I had quite a violent puke the other day and i had a massive puddle of wee. I have a bladder prolapse courtesy of 2 births and i need surgery to repair it..waiting for this baby to be born and about 6m pp will be having it repaired. Glad I am not the only one. Oh and I kneel. Mirandah i might steal your approach.

Hi ladies, and to all still dealing with MS, I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

I have had a couple bouts of brown discharge :blush: first time was at 8 weeks, and now again at 12 weeks exactly. I had a U/S that same day and everything did look good, thankfully. I told the doctor about it and they just said brown blood is old blood, so no reason to worry. It lasted for about 4 days. So yesterday I decided to work out (zumba) and then this morning the brown stuff is back again.

Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I wish I just knew the source of the "bleed" and the doctor does not seem concerned with it, but I'm worried.

Hi ladies, and to all still dealing with MS, I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

I have had a couple bouts of brown discharge :blush: first time was at 8 weeks, and now again at 12 weeks exactly. I had a U/S that same day and everything did look good, thankfully. I told the doctor about it and they just said brown blood is old blood, so no reason to worry. It lasted for about 4 days. So yesterday I decided to work out (zumba) and then this morning the brown stuff is back again.

Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I wish I just knew the source of the "bleed" and the doctor does not seem concerned with it, but I'm worried.

Generally we get brown blood when our uterus gets a bit stretched, whether it be from the progression of pregnancy, sex, or some other physical activity. My guess would be that you have a bit of old blood built up in your uterus and it is just escaping whenever your muscles are stretched a little, and exercise would definitely do it! That is why women who have issues with bleeding are often put on bed-rest.

If it worries you though I would definitely follow up on it just for a piece of mind.

Thank you Maze! That makes a lot of sense. I'll probably let my doctor know and ask if I should limit my physical activity or not.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that throws up in a violent blaze of glory until everything from my stomach is gone and that I'm not the only one who gets splash back if I kneel. It's awful that you're all still feeling so sick and I hope that you start feeling better soon, but at the same time it's a relief to know that I'm not the only one still praying to the porcelain god in the second trimester.

Ugh, I'm the same. Now at least only once or twice a day, but full in splash back here..... My midwife gave me the not so happy news that this may be my fate for the rest of the pregnancy :(

Ugh, I'm the same. Now at least only once or twice a day, but full in splash back here..... My midwife gave me the not so happy news that this may be my fate for the rest of the pregnancy :(

Aw, I am with you. I know I am never going to stop being sick either, I do have faith it will only be a couple times a day soon. I know later in pregnancy with my daughter I was always sick in the morning, then if I wasn't careful with what I ate, I'd throw up a meal and on a bad day I'd be sick again before bed. I think that routine started at around 20 or so weeks. Until then I still have to go get re-hydrated every week. Can't wait to stop that nonsense.

If you go back about 3 weeks, you will see that I had brown bleeding the day of my U/S and was 12 + 2 that day. the doctor said that as long as it is not red and there is no cramping that there was nothing to worry about. DH and I had been playing around the day before and (gently) wrestling on the bed, so we have not been doing that again.

Aw, I am with you. I know I am never going to stop being sick either, I do have faith it will only be a couple times a day soon. I know later in pregnancy with my daughter I was always sick in the morning, then if I wasn't careful with what I ate, I'd throw up a meal and on a bad day I'd be sick again before bed. I think that routine started at around 20 or so weeks. Until then I still have to go get re-hydrated every week. Can't wait to stop that nonsense.

When I had my three day break, I really thought that I was done, but should have known better. I have had HG for 2 out of the last three pregnancies and it has been from beginning to end. I am down almost 15 pounds this pregnancy but nothing fits. However, I have been spared the nonsense of going in to be re-hydrated and unlike the last pregnancy, I did not have to get the IV thingy at home, so I am grateful that it hasn't been as bad as before.

Hey ladies had my 15week scan! Baby was measuring a day ahead, new for date is 12th October. CRL 8.4cm, thigh 2cm, head 11.8cm!!

Tried to see potty shot but just saw the legs crossed! Doc said it was too early too : ((

Hey ladies had my 15week scan! Baby was measuring a day ahead, new for date is 12th October. CRL 8.4cm, thigh 2cm, head 11.8cm!!

Tried to see potty shot but just saw the legs crossed! Doc said it was too early too : ((

Wonderful news! Do you have a pic for us?

@ Miranda, thank you for responding. I just found that post. A few days before I started spotting we did have a little fun. But I just figured it wouldn't last long. How long did yours last?

Yes have pics but will upload tomorrow as my phone doesn't work directly with this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->