Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

@ Miranda, thank you for responding. I just found that post. A few days before I started spotting we did have a little fun. But I just figured it wouldn't last long. How long did yours last?

Mine lasted about 2 and a half days (!! painc!!), but it was kind of a lot the first day (when I got up it was not just when I wiped and was in my panties and I freaked out!!) and after that, only when I wiped. Then again for a day about a week and a half ago, but only when I wiped. The doctor asked about when we last had sex and it had been three days at that time. She wasn't concerned at all though. She had them check me at the ultrasound to be on the safe side, but she really was not worried at all.

Hi ladies, and to all still dealing with MS, I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

I have had a couple bouts of brown discharge :blush: first time was at 8 weeks, and now again at 12 weeks exactly. I had a U/S that same day and everything did look good, thankfully. I told the doctor about it and they just said brown blood is old blood, so no reason to worry. It lasted for about 4 days. So yesterday I decided to work out (zumba) and then this morning the brown stuff is back again.

Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I wish I just knew the source of the "bleed" and the doctor does not seem concerned with it, but I'm worried.

OMG!!!!!!!!I could have wrote this EXACT SAME THING!!! (but i didnt have any at 8 weeks). I had brown spotting for most of last week (12 weeks). I also had and ultrasound the same day it started and everything looked fine. It has gone away now,i asked my midwife about it today and she didnt seem to worried

Lady- Im glad the ultrasound went well. Too bad the legs were crossed :(

A bit of a TMI question from mothers who are still puking every now and again...

When you are physically ill, do you like... empty out everything from your stomach in an awful blaze of glory? Or is it a moderate thing? I have had to learn to stand in front of the toilet instead of kneeling, because so much would come out and so heavily that I'd suffer 'splash back' if my face was too close, GROSS I know, I thought it was gross too. Just wondering if this kind of sick is the norm or if it in itself is kinda unfortunate.

That's exactly wht I do!

Babyluv I had the brown spotting off and on for the first 2 and a half months. Everything was fine. Never found the cause. The drs were not to concerned.

Hi ladies, and to all still dealing with MS, I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

I have had a couple bouts of brown discharge :blush: first time was at 8 weeks, and now again at 12 weeks exactly. I had a U/S that same day and everything did look good, thankfully. I told the doctor about it and they just said brown blood is old blood, so no reason to worry. It lasted for about 4 days. So yesterday I decided to work out (zumba) and then this morning the brown stuff is back again.

Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I wish I just knew the source of the "bleed" and the doctor does not seem concerned with it, but I'm worried.

OMG!!!!!!!!I could have wrote this EXACT SAME THING!!! (but i didnt have any at 8 weeks). I had brown spotting for most of last week (12 weeks). I also had and ultrasound the same day it started and everything looked fine. It has gone away now,i asked my midwife about it today and she didnt seem to worried

Lady- Im glad the ultrasound went well. Too bad the legs were crossed :(

JuneBug, you made me feel so much better, thank you! It seems pretty common. I just hate it because it freaks me out, as my last pregnancy which ended at about 6 weeks, had this, too, but it was from the beginning and never stopped. I know every pregnancy is different. Thank you for your reply, I sure hope mine goes away soon. It must be hormones, and uterus growing, etc. My doctor is not worried either, but he said to call if it changes (meaning bright red, etc)

Babyluv I had the brown spotting off and on for the first 2 and a half months. Everything was fine. Never found the cause. The drs were not to concerned.

Thank you Murmers!

All of you ladies have made me feel so much better and I know I'm not alone.
:hugs::hugs:

It's a boy!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I just knew it! After all my dreams I just knew it had to be a boy. We are so excited (especially DH). We definitely wanted our "little man" and we are so over the moon.

We are very blessed to know the u/s tech as her son goes to the school I teach at. She told me to call her this week and she would let me come in off the books and she would see if she could tell the gender. She has been doing this for 18 years and is very skilled so we were so happy when baby FINALLY cooperated for about 5 seconds yesterday and we got to see his boy parts.

Here are some pictures of our little guy :cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby @ 13w 3d.jpg
    Baby @ 13w 3d.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Hi mommy.jpg
    Hi mommy.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • Its a boy!.jpg
    Its a boy!.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Its a boy.jpg
    Its a boy.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
Aww the lil penis is so cute lol I've never seen one of these before! I hope you don't mind me saying that lol

My baby looks like a Crood. Lol. Eventually it will grow into it. :haha:

Attachments

• US 16wk 5days.jpg
    US 16wk 5days.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
Babyluv- I totally think 12 weeks is a big week for growing.... like you said I think our uterus's are just stretching and growing alot. Like you I lost my first pregnancy in a M/C at 8 weeks and I had brown spotting from the beginning aswell so i completely understand where you are coming from :). Im sure your spotting will stop, i think mine went for almost a full week.

Jbell - That is AWESOME news! Congrats! I had no idea they could tell that early!

CIM- Very cute pic! She/ he does not look like a Crood! :) (im not sure what that means thou... hehehehe)

Love the arrow pointing to the penis... fantastic news. Congratulations on being team blue.

Congrats Jbell! It looks like your instincts were spot on! There is absolutely no mistaking that he is indeed a little boy. I hope that my instincts about a girl will also be spot on when I have my ultrasound in a couple of weeks. :blush:

And that's a great pic, CIM! Did they let you get a potty shot peek?

:kiss:Here we go my scans from yesterday! Photo's really don't do justices bub was crossed legs and crossed arms lol :baby::cloud9:

Attachments

• 15w+3.jpg
    15w+3.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 15w+3 no2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 3
It's a boy!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I just knew it! After all my dreams I just knew it had to be a boy. We are so excited (especially DH). We definitely wanted our "little man" and we are so over the moon.

We are very blessed to know the u/s tech as her son goes to the school I teach at. She told me to call her this week and she would let me come in off the books and she would see if she could tell the gender. She has been doing this for 18 years and is very skilled so we were so happy when baby FINALLY cooperated for about 5 seconds yesterday and we got to see his boy parts.

Here are some pictures of our little guy :cloud9:

Congrats on the boy parts!:thumbup::happydance: How lovely and clear you pics are! xx

Jbell, Congrats on finding out you're on team blue :)
CIM & Lady, your scan pictures are lovely :) Congrats ladies.

So can I ask a question with no judgement please? Is anybody going to go through gender disappointment of they don't get what they want? My appointment is may 21 and I'm getting more and more excited and nervous about it. I KNOW I will be crushed if it's the opposite of what we want. I will get over myself. It's not a question of not loving the child ya know? Just disappointment in it not being what you have dreamed for all your life. I know there is a board for it here but it's locked and I don't know how to get it. Anyone out there with the same feelings?

You're not alone. I am hoping for a boy this time and I am dreading the disappointment that I might get if it's another girl... but I know it will not matter when the baby is born and I would love the baby whether it is a boy or a girl. I think it's a totally natural feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->