Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I wonder if my due date is off. I originally got moved back almost 3 weeks, but considering I started producing colostrum at 14 weeks and now I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby move, I wonder if we prematurely judged. Baby hasn't been measured since it was a 6 week speck, so I have no idea if that's right or not.

I'm feeling fluttering movments to hun so it could be your dates are off, or you could be right on time like me xx

Here is my latest picture! The tech did a little glimpse of Beau in 3D :)

Attachments

• IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
Yay! The picture didn't work for me, but congrats on team Beau!

Also, I'm hereby declaring baby as mobile! Been feeling all kinds of flutters since I ate lunch, right around where I always find baby on my doppler. :)

yeah, picture of Beau doesn't work for me either.

Congrats on feeling the baby move, girlnboots!

Yay!! Congrats girlnboots!

I cant see the picture either....

Picture works for me just fine. Beau looks great, sweetie. :D

Congrats on feeling movement, girlnboots! I have a feeling that I'm either not going to notice it at first when it finally happens or it's going to take a while to start for me.

Picture works now, he looks cute!!!! Amazing technology nowadays!

Anyone else experiencing round ligament pain in their girlie bits? It hurts sooo bad when I get up or walk around but goes away almost immediately when I sit or lay down.

Yep.... girdle pains sucks. I mentioned in the other post in here that pregnancy hormones actually softens our bones and make them move in weird places to make room for the baby and that causes pain too. Mine gets extremely bad towards the end, to the point I can barely roll over in bed without grimacing in pain.

Anyone else experiencing round ligament pain in their girlie bits? It hurts sooo bad when I get up or walk around but goes away almost immediately when I sit or lay down.

I get this if I've been sat too long, usually if DH is out on a Saturday and I spend too long playing on the computer!!:blush:

Yes and I also have varicose veins courtesy of pregnancy in my girly bits. Its very sore.

I get pains down low when I get up quick after sitting a while too and if i'm a bit bloated this happens especially. Like an elastic band has snapped!

As for varacose veins i've had one coming in my lower right leg since I was a teen so i'm expecting that to get horrilbe! :nope:

Question: Do any of you ladies know if it is correct for sleeping on your left hand side? I have read that after 16 weeks you shouldn't lie on your back or on the right?? I have been practicing this for a few weeks and I get pain and tinglinging then numbness in my hip...I think I'm gonna get another varocose vain like this, not sure what to do!!!:shrug::wacko:

I get pains down low when I get up quick after sitting a while too and if i'm a bit bloated this happens esUh pecially. Like an elastic band has snapped!

As for varacose veins i've had one coming in my lower right leg since I was a teen so i'm expecting that to get horrilbe! :nope:

Question: Do any of you ladies know if it is correct for sleeping on your left hand side? I have read that after 16 weeks you shouldn't lie on your back or on the right?? I have been practicing this for a few weeks and I get pain and tinglinging then numbness in my hip...I think I'm gonna get another varocose vain like this, not sure what to do!!!:shrug::wacko:

They do say sleeping on your left side is best, but I can't just do it exclusively! I rotate from my back to my tight or left side. I sleep with an extra comforter so I can mold it around and under my belly like a nest, so it supports it though. Good thing we have a king size bed, or there would be no room for my hubby in there to!!

I have a question ladies. When I got my ultrasound Sam measured right on date until he stretched out and stretched out and started moving. Then he measured 3 days ahead. my OB doesn't change dates unless it's a huge difference, like a week, but a lot of other ladies adjust their EDD by just a day or so if their baby measures ahead. Should I let them keep the date and move myself ahead or should I keep the date too. I just feel like I'm getting bigger faster because he is getting bigger. But I also know he will be on the bigger side because I am 5'6" and DH is 6'4". DH was also 10 lbs at birth and I was 7.

What should I do?

At my 19 weeks scan with my daughter she measured 5 days ahead and we never changed my EDD, only because I was 100% sure of my LMP and ovulation date that dr and I didn't bother to change. If you're 100% sure of your LMP and if it is a 28-30 day cycle I wouldn't change it at all.

Lady- Yes it is recommended to sleep on your left but like someone else already said, you cant do it all night long! :) You will change positions all night long, you will find you wake up when you have been in that position for to long. Dont worry to much if you find yourself on your back or belly. I rec. a body pillow forsure!

Jbell-
I was measuring 4 days ahead with Mason and i never changed my date, i was still almost 2 weeks late from that date, so if i had set myself ahead i would have been over 2 weeks late. If you got the same date at first then i would keep that one

I would keep the date too. I am also measuring a few days ahead I will see at the next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->