Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

My gender scan is may 21. I will be 18w1d then.

So I had a dream last night and the baby was a boy. Wtf! Have y'all had gender dreams? I've had 2 and both were boys. I want a girl BAD! Have y'all had one and then had a different gender on the actual baby?

I have had two girl dreams. I will find out if that was correct soon!

I had a friend who had boy dreams and was convinced it was a boy, but turns out she had a little girl! So who know lol.

:cry:
So I had a dream last night and the baby was a boy. Wtf! Have y'all had gender dreams? I've had 2 and both were boys. I want a girl BAD! Have y'all had one and then had a different gender on the actual baby?

My good friend was told a girl but ended up having a boy - they were horribly disappointed because they already had 2 boys and had painted the room pink etc.. they went on to have a girl later on, by then she was the 5th child! This was 10 years ago though, and I know the scans are much clearer now - I found my sons' 20 week scan (from 14 years ago) while cleaning out the spare room, and it was so grainy and blurry compared to my 12 week scan this time around.

Speaking of scans, mine isn't until the 29th, so as part of my birthday present my husband has booked us in for a 3D scan on the 9th! He is a legend!!

I was convinced we are having a boy but all the 'gender tests' we've done have said girl. Only 2 weeks 2 days til we find out!!! Excited. Went to aquanatal today, loved it. All my friends and family have been saying i look big but compared to the girls at the class i'm really not. I'm paranoid now about being too small!

Speaking of gender test.. anyone done the intelligender test???... i did it with my boy but not this one... I dont know how accurate it is but its fun!

Like 15 min ago I got real weak feeling and thought I was gonna faint. Whats your take on that?

Like 15 min ago I got real weak feeling and thought I was gonna faint. Whats your take on that?

I fainted a lot when preggo with my daughter. I was pretty dehydrated and hadn't been able to eat. Mine happened mostly if I stood too quickly or in a hot shower. What were you doing when it happened? Be careful! :hugs:

Can be a sign of low Iron, ive gotten it alot this pregnancy. I would just get something to eat and drink and just sit and relax for a bit. It it happens anymore call your Dr.

Speaking of gender test.. anyone done the intelligender test???... i did it with my boy but not this one... I dont know how accurate it is but its fun!

I'm not going to try any of the gimmicks. I just wanna see on the scan! : ))

My dr had told me to be sure to keep moving my feet if in the shower or standing for a while in line at the store or something, to keep things circulating. I think a lot of circulation heads to the baby, so maybe try that?

https://www.welcomebabyhome.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_dizzy_spells.htm

This article says sanding for a while can cause dizziness sometimes. Be careful not to fall!

All this talk of gender scans has me thinking about possible finding out but not going too. I like not knowing till the end. Have my scan on May 10 and need to tell them at the start that i don't want to know.

^^^ My u/s is on may 9th and I'm leaning team yellow too.

team yellow here too. no ultrasound booked yet, but its gonna be so hard to tell them not to tell me! :)

Decided not to book the scan, have a strong feeling baby is a boy! I did the intelligender and got a girl result lol will post a picture when i get on my computer as i cant upload a picture from my phone.

I don't have my scan until June 6th. It feels ages away. We're staying team yellow, and I will tell the sonographer as soon as we get in there as I'm worried I'll see a potty shot and know. Lol.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted to find out, but I'd be so disappointed with myself if I did change my mind. We've agreed we want the surprise. Just got to not let temptation get the better of me.

Decided not to book the scan, have a strong feeling baby is a boy! I did the intelligender and got a girl result lol will post a picture when i get on my computer as i cant upload a picture from my phone.

Oh i would love to see a picture!!! Why do you think this one is a boy??? I really thought the first 12 weeks i was having a girl forsure, now feel i am having another boy aswell. I really wish i never saw that potty shot from 12 weeks, I think that is what is swaying me. Even though i have read that potty shots at that age all look alike. Are your still planing on finding out or are you team yellow now?

Oh i would love to see a picture!!! Why do you think this one is a boy??? I really thought the first 12 weeks i was having a girl forsure, now feel i am having another boy aswell. I really wish i never saw that potty shot from 12 weeks, I think that is what is swaying me. Even though i have read that potty shots at that age all look alike. Are your still planing on finding out or are you team yellow now?

Yes we are still going to find out just going to keep it a suprise from everyone else so they can keep guessing :haha: I dont know guess I have been told that I'm carrying like a boy and that my scan looks like a boy skull, although I have been told that the skull theory cant be put to place until youre 12+wks and I was only 10+5 (keep saying 10+4 for some reason :dohh:) on my scan, also your uterus isnt at belly button level until 19-20wkish so that's probably why my bump looks low :haha: Here is a picture of my intelligender test, they say that a girl result is more accurate than a boy result :thumbup: I was 11+3 when I took the intelligender.

Attachments

• 100_1656.jpg
    100_1656.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1653.jpg
    100_1653.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_1654.jpg
    100_1654.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
I dont know if i believe the skull theory anymore if that means anything... i have been looking at alot of scans lately and they are all different, i havent found a consistency in it... but who knows... And the whole bump thing (if its true, which i dont believe) i think comes into play later in your pregnancy

As for the intelligender i heard the same! So thats a good sign! Did you do it on any of your boys?

I dont know if i believe the skull theory anymore if that means anything... i have been looking at alot of scans lately and they are all different, i havent found a consistency in it... but who knows... And the whole bump thing (if its true, which i dont believe) i think comes into play later in your pregnancy

As for the intelligender i heard the same! So thats a good sign! Did you do it on any of your boys?

No we werent financially stable when I was pregnant with my boys so $45 dollars seemed like $200 to us :haha: I dont truly believe the skull theory either but when one person says boy its enough for me to start thinking boy :haha::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->