Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Oh my goodness Miranda, just got caught up on the thread! What a terrible go you are having!! Sending you positive thoughts for a speedy recovery, and let us know how your dh's job interview goes! Rest up, and feel better!

Heading out for the U/S on my leg and to find out why my meds were not ready yesterday. Hopefully they will be ready today. They are giving me something for the headaches. They have gotten to the point where I can't move my head from side to side because hey hurt in my neck. I sure hope that someone can figure out what is going on with me and fast.

Hope everyone has a great day!! I will update as soon as I can.

I'm glad that your baby girl is healthy, Miranda. Now we just have to work on getting Mama healthy again. Rest up and I hope you have a speedy recover, honey. :flower:

Oh im sorry Miranda, Like Maze said, sometimes pregnancy can bring things out. I hope you can get everything figured out soon hun!

AFM- I had a couple nice days of break, i felt great! To the point that i almost forgot i was pregnant then today the vomiting came back out of no were :( I know we were talking about splash backs, well i got one even standing, i couldnt believe it :( gross!!!!! I wasnt sick for this long with my son, everything went away after 9 weeks.

How else is still having vomiting/nausea?

Congrats on your little boy Zombie! :D

Junebugs - Sorry to hear you're still having a bad time with nausea but maybe the fact it eased up for that little while is a sign it's tailing off now? :flower:

Miranda, hope you get everything sorted out today.

As for news from me, I had a swab a few weeks ago because I wanted to make sure the increased/yellow discharge was normal. The doctor said everything came back fine when I rang in the other week only for my midwife to tell me today that it wasn't ok it came back showing I have group b strep so it looks like I'll be getting the IV of antibiotics during labour to make sure baby doesn't catch it during delivery. Also my sugar levels are looking a bit off so it looks like I may have another gestational diabetic pregnancy. I just hope my blood pressure stays normal this time otherwise it doesn't look hopeful for a natural labour for me and another induction a few weeks early :s I was quite looking forward to going in to labour naturally this time but whatever is best for baby is fine for me :)

x

had my scan yesterday...

:blue: :blue: :blue: IT'S A BOY!!!! :blue: :blue: :blue:

Congrats!!

I was able to move my scan up from the 21st to the 14th, I'm so excited! The 14th is also my bday, so finding out the gender will be a great present!

Congrats zombie. Sis rose at least on the bright side you'll meet the baby earlier!

Zombie- I have told this too you a bunch of times already but again I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! XOXOXOXOO

Hotbump- OMG that is this Saturday!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING!!! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I was going to find out on the 23rd and keep it a secret so everyone could guess but i couldn't help it lol

Yup. I enjoyed meeting my daughter that little bit earlier and induction went well for me, it was just the back labour that was a killler! ouch!

Exciting times for all of us - seems like a lot of us are having u/s back to back from each other :haha:

Sister rose- im sorry i completely missed your post.... im sorry that you might now get your chance on a natural birth :( i understand because i am really hoping for the same.....Hopefully everything will turn out ok and you can still have one

I was going to find out on the 23rd and keep it a secret so everyone could guess but i couldn't help it lol

Well i am crossing my fingers for your girl!! Please update us as soon as you can!!!!

Zombie - Yay! Congrats on your little boy!!

Sister Rose - I am sorry to hear about your complications. Are they giving you anything for the Groub B strep now? When I had it with my first, they gave me antibiotics right then and it was gone by delivery, but they still gave it to me during delivery as well.

AFM - I do have a blood clot in my leg, but on the bright side, it is in a non-life threatening area. I didn't know that you could have clots in non-life threatening areas, so that is really good. What is also good is that I can treat at home with warm compresses and not have to stay in the hospital.

However, the headaches are getting worse and I am being put on Fioricet until the neurologist can get me in. My doctor has little control over how long that will be, because most people going to a neurologist have something serious and they are backed up. Could be a month before I get in. I have no choice on when or where the appt is, they are supposed to just call me and tell me when to come in. I just have to keep my doctor posted on how my head is doing and my schedule clear.

But on the bright side, my blood pressure today was bang on normal at 120/70. But this also means that the blood pressure is not causing the headaches. :wacko:

Miranda I'm so sorry you are going through this. At least the clot seems to be the beat case scenario. Can you try and see a different dr for the head aches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->