Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Great news, dream :) congrats on team pink! :pink:

Curious...anyone had/got group b strep?

I already said congrats on the FB group but i will say it again!!!! Congrats! :)

Most years there are always more boys then girls i find (not by that much thou)... I think we are due for some girls now!!!! :) The last group i was in we had more girls then boys so i wonder if this group will be the opposite! .. You are all making me want to find out now!!! LOL I hope the whole trend of it being the opposite of what you think it is is true because I am almost 100% sure i am having a boy....

BTW , for those that have a Doppler, do you find your LO mostly on one side?

I find LO smack bang in the middle of my pelvis area under my navel. I found DD on the left side mostly though :thumbup:

Thats where i find mine aswell, with my son he was always on the right

:happydance: Congrats Dream on your girl (as I already said on FB :haha:)

I think I will be team pink ... I have my ultrasound tomorrow at 1 pm. I am trying to stay team :yellow: but I have no idea if my temptation will win over and we end up finding out or not :wacko: I am feeling that it's a girl though... Everyone else has a boy so it's only fitting that there are some girls to balance it out :haha:

Congrats on your little girl Dream! And so happy for you that all tests were normal!!

Congrats on team :pink:, Dream! :happydance:
I'm also glad that the tests came out normal. :D

I'm excited for all of the upcoming scans. I can't wait to find out what you're all having!

Hey girls! Congrats on finding out what your LO is :)

I had a horrible doctors appointment this week. I see a team of doctors so often times when I go in I am seeing a new person. This time when my doctor came in, one of the first things she said was that I needed to see a behavioral therapist concerning my taking Prozac during pregnancy and the risks for the baby. Which every other doctor, midwife, and NP that I have seen thus far has been supportive of. Then she goes on to do the Doppler...at which point she says she can't find the heartbeat. After agonizing seconds of silence she says "Oh, there it is...it's just really low in your belly." Uh...couldnt you have checked to be sure you didn't hear the heartbeat anywhere before telling me you couldn't? Then she goes on to ask "So is the father involved at all?" because my husband was at work and not with me. Needless to say, I was not pleased with my visit.

Today we are going for our 20 week anatomy scan :) Hope everything is great!

Oh Callme i am so sorry you had to go through that! I would have flipped a lid on him/her..... she has no right to say that! DH never comes to any of my appt. because he has to work and they are always in the day. I also see alot of other woman going in for appts. without their DH so it is not that uncommon...... How rude.

YAY for your scan, are you going to find out the sex?

Yes, I will be sure never to schedule a visit with her again!

We had an elective ultrasound done, so we know it is a boy already :) But we aren't going to say anything to the tech to make sure it's still a boy haha ;)

Yay dream! that's amazing.

I'm going to be team pink as well, but oh wants a boy. I was afraid I'd be disappointed if it were a boy but as soon as it started kicking, it snapped me out of it.

I haven't been feeling as much movement these days, but I have noticed that the baby's heartbeat is way lower in my belly than it had been when I was feeling it most. I know its not unusual to feel inconsistent movements at this point but I wonder if babies can "drop" this early? Even temporarily?

I had my scan today....

My yellow surprise baby bump turned blue. We told the tech we didn't want to know and looked away to start but the baby kinda did a flip and bam, spread eagle. She felt so bad she gave us a free DVD though. :thumbup:

I am a bit disappointed that I am no longer yellow, but my husband and son are over the moon. So I guess it's OK.

Sorry you accidentally found out maze, but congrats on being team blue! How are you feeling? Able to lay low?

Girlnboots, I feel movements very low so yes it's possible to have movements or heartbeats really low in the abdomen. They dont "drop" but they float around because there's still room to move around freely. When they get bigger is when they will start to prefer certain positions and eventually later drop in 3rd trimester.

Congrats on team :blue:, maze! You can still pass as team yellow on Facebook though?

Sorry you accidentally found out maze, but congrats on being team blue! How are you feeling? Able to lay low?

I am doing OK, my mom gets here today so that will help. So long as she doesn't stress me out with her motherly nagging, lol.

I am happy about having a boy though! I just wanted it to be a surprise. Alas. :dohh:

Congrats on your blue bump, Maze :blue:

Boys really are the trend so far!

Congrats on joining team :blue:, Maze! I'm sorry you didn't get to stay team :yellow: like you'd hoped, but I suppose that your son wanted you to know, hehe. I had a feeling that your bump was going to be a blue one. I'm glad that your OH and your son are thrilled. :D
Are you feeling any better honey? Did you ever get your soup or did LO stuff you with Cheerios long before it got to you? :rofl:

Congrats Maze and Callme!

I'M so dying to find out...oh will monday ever come!!

AS for the doppler I seem to find bub slightly to the right, middle area

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->