• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I have started having the same feelings last night and still today that i have before starting to bleed. I know its all symptoms of early pregnancy too, so just need to take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

Thanks ladies.

Oh, Goddess... I'm sorry you're having these feelings. I'd love to tell you not to worry about it, but I am doing the same thing. I'll talk to my angels for you tonight and see if we can't send a little sticky luck your way. We're all here for you! :hugs:

Welcome additional BFP'ers!

I thought I would give everyone an update about the blood work demand I made this morning!!! My nurse just called me back and the doctor said that I could come in for a blood test tomorrow. I will be going in after I get off work at 3! She said that if it is 2000+ that they would follow up with an ultrasound!!!! If it is under 2000 then they will do another blood test in 48 hours.

woooo hoooooo.....hopefully all of my fears will be washed away by Thursday ladies!!!!

So happy to hear about this, my fingers crossed for you and you absolutely have to keep us updated!

Hey Ladies so happy to find this post! I just found out I am pregnant on Jan 27 and I am due in the middle of October, I think it will be the 17th :) So happy to have a support group of other women going through the same things. I just can't sleep at night I am so excited/worried/anxious and overwhelmed. This is my first and I just really want everything to go well, they say you can't really get too excited until months but im already over the moon! I keep peeing on a stick everyday to test and my line just keeps getting darker and darker! I wish you all luck and I will be a regular poster on this post :) Would love to make some October baby Mommy friends so feel free to add me or respond! Anyone in NJ/NYC/Hoboken? Let me know .. Time to try to finally get to sleep! Talk to you all tomorrow, I have my first drs appointment on Wed can anyone tell me what I should be expecting? Very nervous!

Welcome!! Glad you found us!! As for your dr's appt , since its your first one they will prob have you do another urine test, and prob send you for blood work too. They will check your weight and blood pressure, and give you your due date. Thats about it I think. Have you decided if you are going with an OBGYN or a midwife?

Thank you! I'm thinking of using my OBGYN Dr Mansuria in Livingston NJ she is so knowledgable and calming. What do you recommend? Should I also have a midwife? What exactly is a midwife? Thanks for the updates on what to expect on Wednesday I'm so excited!! I actually just got up from another restless night of crazy intense dreams... I was sleeping on my head so hard that I woke up and my ear is sore! Hope these dreams get less vivid. 😁

Hey Ladies so happy to find this post! I just found out I am pregnant on Jan 27 and I am due in the middle of October, I think it will be the 17th :) So happy to have a support group of other women going through the same things. I just can't sleep at night I am so excited/worried/anxious and overwhelmed. This is my first and I just really want everything to go well, they say you can't really get too excited until months but im already over the moon! I keep peeing on a stick everyday to test and my line just keeps getting darker and darker! I wish you all luck and I will be a regular poster on this post :) Would love to make some October baby Mommy friends so feel free to add me or respond! Anyone in NJ/NYC/Hoboken? Let me know .. Time to try to finally get to sleep! Talk to you all tomorrow, I have my first drs appointment on Wed can anyone tell me what I should be expecting? Very nervous!

Welcome!! Glad you found us!! As for your dr's appt , since its your first one they will prob have you do another urine test, and prob send you for blood work too. They will check your weight and blood pressure, and give you your due date. Thats about it I think. Have you decided if you are going with an OBGYN or a midwife?

Thank you! I'm thinking of using my OBGYN Dr Mansuria in Livingston NJ she is so knowledgable and calming. What do you recommend? Should I also have a midwife? What exactly is a midwife? Thanks for the updates on what to expect on Wednesday I'm so excited!! I actually just got up from another restless night of crazy intense dreams... I was sleeping on my head so hard that I woke up and my ear is sore! Hope these dreams get less vivid. 😁

lol! My dreams are so insane right now too. Last night when my hubby came to bed apparently I woke up and told him about the dream Iwas having. ugh to hear about today, I was like what?!!! lol!
Where we live you can either have an OBGYN or a midwife. I have always had Ob's in the past , but this time, our last time I want to do it more naturally with a midwife. I have just heard from friends who have experienced midwives, that you develop more of a relatioonship with them,, and you are guarenteed to have them for the birth ( whereas I never had my actual OB for either of my prior deliveries). Also for the two mnths after the birth, they come to your house every two wks for a check up. Thats all I know right now, but once I actually have my appt in a few weeks, I will be able to tell you more!

Hi Posd17, Congratulations on your :bfp: and Welcome!!!
I can't blame you for being excited as I'm the same way and also still in the very early stages. But to me why worry unless you have a reason?! It's better for you and bubs to be happy :)
Maybe first appointments are different for everyone, but for both my pregnancys the Dr took my weight, height and asked a few family health history questions. Then I went for a blood and urine test. The next day I went back and was told my HCG levels etc then given a referral for a dating scan (which is next week). The Dr also asked what hospital I plan to have the baby and I told her as it's where I had my DD. Your appointment may vary a little but I'm thinking it will go something like that. Don't be nervous, it's VERY exciting having it all 'offically' confirmed. Then it all feels real. Good luck and keep us posted :flower:

:) Thank you for your kind response! I am so excited and I think my first appointment will go the same way. Can anyone fill me in on what normal levels are for someone who is pregnant this early? If I ovulated on the 22nd and got a positive on the 27th of Jan how far along do you think I am ? They add on extra weeks or is it literally from the date that you conceived? So happy to have all you ladies as fellow Mommys to be! Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months! I did wake up again today and pee on a stick and sure enough, prego, so for all of you doing the same thing it is normal!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining, I just got my BFP today and am due 12th October :)
Just off to read through the thread and catch up on everyones stories :) xx

[/QUOTE] Thank you for your kind response! I am so excited and I think my first appointment will go the same way. Can anyone fill me in on what normal levels are for someone who is pregnant this early? If I ovulated on the 22nd and got a positive on the 27th of Jan how far along do you think I am ? They add on extra weeks or is it literally from the date that you conceived? So happy to have all you ladies as fellow Mommys to be! Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months! I did wake up again today and pee on a stick and sure enough, prego, so for all of you doing the same thing it is normal![/QUOTE]

They normally date you from the first day of your last period then they get a more accurate date at the ultrasound

Can I join you guys? Finally got a Digi BFP today :) I never trust the lines... Or rather I never trust my eyes! Should be due around Oct. 17th. Hoping this one sticks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
I have started having the same feelings last night and still today that i have before starting to bleed. I know its all symptoms of early pregnancy too, so just need to take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

Thanks ladies.

Goddess don't worry and keep your hopes up. I feel the same. I have my AF cramps which come and go but sometimes I feel like I'm going to get AF. I just took my first test on fri (dpo11) and I'm due tomorrow for AF but I've tested 4 times and all positives. I went for a beta hcg level today to confirm. I've been reading up online that early pregnancy you can have the same cramping as when you have AF. Stay positive and I'm sure it will be alright! :thumbup:

Hi guys really good to see all the new BFPs!! All so exciting!! I can't believe I haven't even been into the docs for bloods yet but she said not to make an appointment until I am at least 6 weeks so until then I am right there with so many of you girlies and just feel like a crazy lady peeing on sticks!! :-/ took one this evening (frer) and test line was sooooo much darker that control line so that gave me a bit of peace of mind but I know I will still want to poas more!! I really want to buy another clear blue digi to see if the weeks have gone from "2-3" to "3+" ......that's the next and last stage the digi shows isn't it??

So nice to meet you all ! Xx

Welcome and Congratulations to everyone who is new here!

I went and got my FIRST blood draw today to confirm pregnancy; things are a little different in the military, but I hope y'all can still relate to me. For some reason, the actual draw didn't hurt like it usually does, but afterwards it felt like my draw site was going to explode! It felt so swollen and was throbbing! I'm pretty sure I'll be bruised tomorrow. :( Had a bout with nausea today, and as crazy as it sounds, I was happy to feel it! It lasted about 15-20 minutes and it was pretty draining, but I'm thankful to know that Buddha (baby's nickname) is still growing! I wonder what my hCG levels will be at only 3w5d? Has anyone had theirs drawn this early? I'm freaking myself out that they'll tell me I'm not pregnant when I KNOW I saw those two lines AND the word "Pregnant."

Lord, help me.

Thanks girls, got my beta hcg done this morning. I have checked my result and its 4,376 this morning for 5w1d. Its in the acceptable range but it seems on the lower side. I will repeat it again on Wednesday or Thursday.

Trying not to google it too much.

Thanks girls, got my beta hcg done this morning. I have checked my result and its 4,376 this morning for 5w1d. Its in the acceptable range but it seems on the lower side. I will repeat it again on Wednesday or Thursday.

Trying not to google it too much.

4,376 for 5 weeks 1 day sounds perfectly good to me. I was only at 441 a week ago. Plus you have enough HCG in your system for your pregnancy to show up on an ultrasound. It sounds all good to me! I am freaking out a little bit too because my breasts don't feel as heavy today. It may all be in my head though.

Welcome to the new bfps!

I'm having tons of cramping! I have had with all my kids though.

Hi guys really good to see all the new BFPs!! All so exciting!! I can't believe I haven't even been into the docs for bloods yet but she said not to make an appointment until I am at least 6 weeks so until then I am right there with so many of you girlies and just feel like a crazy lady peeing on sticks!! :-/ took one this evening (frer) and test line was sooooo much darker that control line so that gave me a bit of peace of mind but I know I will still want to poas more!! I really want to buy another clear blue digi to see if the weeks have gone from "2-3" to "3+" ......that's the next and last stage the digi shows isn't it??

3+ is the highest you can get, yeah. Try your best to relax until your appointment, it can be so hard though!

3+ is the highest you can get, yeah. Try your best to relax until your appointment, it can be so hard though!

Hi maze.....thanks for that! I will try and relax but I might just do that one digi to hopefully see that 3+!! It's amazing how we are actually wishing the first few weeks away so we feel better about our pregnancies and then I bet in early oct we will be praying for it to come out ASAP !! ;-)

Maze: You know I will be updating you guys any time I get any new information! I will most likely get the results of my blood test sometime on Wednesday!

goddess25: I think your level looks good! Check this website out, you're actually a little higher than the "average" :) :) https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Welcome new BFP-ers and congrats!!!!!!!!!

Poppyseed oh poppyseed when will you turn into an apple seed! :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"